Batgirl III's Character Thread (Simon Baz, Lady Shiva)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread (Simon Baz, Lady Shiva)

Post by Ares »

Jeez, that thing looks like a monster.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

It is. It really is.

Games of BattleTech are balanced using a points system known as Battle Value or “BV.” With an average game of BattleTech being about 5,000 points per player.

The Ares costs 3,653 BV by itself. You can get a pair for Atlases for 3,786... The Wasp Light BattleMech clocks in at 384 BV, so you could field ten of them against one Ares and it’d be a fair fight.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Batgirl covered it very well, I think. I'll add a couple of things.

Sarna.net is the best source of Battletech info on the internet.

On Youtube, you want to search for Black Pants Legion (esp Tex Talks Battletech) for dives into lore.

The Book that comes in Game of Armored Combat will covered everything you need to play with Mechs, including custom construction. It also comes with a short intro to the Battletech universe. The short version of the Lore is a galaxy where a power hungry madman tried to take over the Star League (think Star Wars Galactic Republic). He was defeated by a loyalist General who then fled the galaxy in disgust when 5 great Houses (sort of like Dune houses) descended into Civil War. The next 500 years were varying levels of open conflict over who would get to recreate the Star League to benefit themselves over all others.

After the Beginner Box and Game of Armored Combat, I would go to the Technical readouts. I find them to be the best reading Battletech can provide. They are the Army Lists of Battletech so to speak, detailing dozens of Mechs and vehicles per book, as well as snippets of lore.

Battletech differs from the bigger tabletop games like Warhammer 40k in a couple of ways.

1) There are no Editions. Gameplay has been virtually unchanged since the 80s. This is both a big positive and a big negative. The game design is very 80s and it doesn't play as smoothly as more modern games. A battle with 4 mechs on a side could easily take over 2 hours. Alpha Strike is an attempt to streamline gameplay but I think they went too far.
2) Building a force is not restricted by faction and there are no gameplay mechanics that are faction specific. Though some Mechs are associated more with certain factions, there are no restrictions on what you can put in your force.
3) You can design your own Mechs. This is by far the biggest thing that attracts me to Battletech. You can fiddle to your heart's content.

For acquiring Battletech content, I would look at the enticingly named Aries Games & Miniatures. His prices are good and his customer service is very good.

I could probably go on for quite a while but this is Batgirl's thread so I don't wanna clog it up.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Oh and although there isn’t any real rule for it, Classic BattleTech works very well as a team game or asymmetrical team game. Especially if one of the players is more experienced than the others.

Adam, Becky, and Chris make it to the regular game night, but Dave is a no show? Have Adam run a Lance of four ‘Mechs himself, while Becky and Chris each pilot two on their side!

Heck, a popular event in conventions around here are “you kill it, you keep it” battle royales that have a dozen players each piloting one ‘Mech on a giant table. You die, you have to walk away and another player gets put it… and the guy who killed you keeps your miniature. (Minis are supplied by a local game store’s consignment bins and/or were low-quality 3D printed and given pretty basic spray-wash-done paint jobs.)

As far as traditional RPGs go there were three-and-a-reprint editions from FASA called MechWarrior: The BattleTech Role Playing Game (1986), MechWarrior: Second Edition (1991), MechWarrior: Third Edition (1999). That last one got renamed and reprinted in 2007 as Classic BattleTech RPG.

The FASA games are designed not too differently than, say, Shadowrun or Cyberpunk 2020. A nice balance between crunchy chargen, detailed combat, and decently smooth exploration or social interactions.

Catalyst Game Labs put out A Time of War in 2010. Supposedly, it plays not too dissimilar from MechWarrior: Third Edition, but I go cross-eyed every single time I try to read the rulebook and build a character. I honestly would rather play RIFTS. The rulebook is just a slog to read through.

MechWarrior: Destiny came out in 2020 and is the current RPG of the franchise. It’s marketed as a “rules lite” system, but in practice is probably about on par with Savage Worlds. Lighter than D&D5e, helluva lot lighter than A Time of War, but not exactly as light as FATE, Fudge, or other “rules lite” indies.

Personally? I’d just use Stars Without Number, Traveller, or Star Wars D6 for all the “on foot” adventuring and just use the normal game of BattleTech when it’s time for the ‘Mechs to play.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:29 pm
Personally? I’d just use Stars Without Number, Traveller, or Star Wars D6 for all the “on foot” adventuring and just use the normal game of BattleTech when it’s time for the ‘Mechs to play.
I haven't looked at Mechwarrior Destiny but I'll agree that there are other scifi RPGs out there that will probably handle out of Mech stuff better. I haven't looked at StarFinder but I wonder if Mech combat would be viable using that system.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

If you’ve played Pathfinder 1e or D&D3.5, you’ve basically played Starfinder… It’s not a bad game, but it’s not my cuppa tea.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Shock wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:53 pm
I haven't looked at Mechwarrior Destiny but I'll agree that there are other scifi RPGs out there that will probably handle out of Mech stuff better. I haven't looked at StarFinder but I wonder if Mech combat would be viable using that system.
They introduced a set of rules for it in Tech Revolution, and featured same in a recently released adventure module To Defy the Dragon. Whether you can adapt Battletech 'mechs to those rules is something that I'm not sure about. It's much more super robot than real robot, from what I've seen.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Batgirl III

Record of Lodoss War

Post by Batgirl III »

Funimation

Record of Lodoss War

Most of us know that Dungeons & Dragons was born in 1974 in a small town in Wisconsin, before spreading rapidly throughout the States and eventually going international. Yet, from the perspective of 2023, it can be a little hard to imagine (or to remember for us older grognards) that once this whole roleplaying hobby was once new and that D&D wasn’t a household name.

In 1985, the first translations of Dungeons & Dragons were released in Japan. The game was slow to catch on, but it attracted a small and deeply loyal fanbase. In 1986, author Hitoshi Yasuda was approached by the editors of Comptiq Magazine to write a series of articles about D&D specifically and roleplaying in general.

Yasuda gathered some of his friends, who were mostly novelists and video game designers, to play a game of D&D with his friend and fellow novelist, Ryo Mizuno, to acting as Game Master. There games were published in Comptiq Magazine as “Replays.” Replays were not novels or other works of prose, but instead edited transcripts of RPG sessions, meant to both hold the interest of readers and convey the story that took place… Sort of an analog version of today’s “Actual Play” podcasts or streams.

These replays proved so popular that Ryo Mizuno expanded them into series of novels published between 1988 to 1993. In 1990, it became an animated 13-part OVA series, and from then on it branched into movies, manga and TV series (some of which were alternate universe versions of the OVA, but which followed the story in the original novels more closely). It even returned to its roots as the most popular tabletop role-playing game in Japan. The Sword World RPG (ソード・ワールドRPG) was created after TSR turned the world down as a Dungeons & Dragons supplement.

A sprawling epic which uses nearly every Tolkien-esque fantasy trope in the book, but does it with such style that it, in turn, set the standard for all Japanese fantasy that followed. The amazing artwork and character designs by Yutaka Izubuchi and Nobuteru Yuki make the OVA series a visual masterpiece, despite its rather limited animation. The orchestral score by Mitsuo Hagita holds up to anything from John Williams, James Horner, or Howard Shore.

The initial story of the Record of Lodoss War OVA recounts the adventures Parn, the son of a dishonored knight. Part of his motivation for adventuring is to find out what happened to his father, and to restore his family's honor. Parn started out an inexperienced fighting man but is accompanied on his journey by his childhood best friend Etoh the cleric, his friend Slayn the magic user (and later by another cleric, Slayn's love internet Leylia), and his newfound mentor Ghim the dwarf. They are accompanied by Parn's romantic interest, Deedlit the Elf, and soon joined by Woodchuck the thief… and yes, since this was the days of BECMI Dungeons & Dragons “elf,” “dwarf,” “magic user,” and so forth do refer to their character classes.

The heroes must fight battles large and small — with insane witches; three different dragons; creepy dark elves; armies of goblins, ogres, and trolls; the single most badass anti-hero Lawful Evil black knight in all of fiction, and the godlike forces which threaten to tear their world apart. Ultimately, Parn discovers that, to make everything right again, he must somehow restore the Balance Between Good and Evil.

The Record of Lodoss War OVA is apparently available for streaming on CrunchyRoll, Amazon Prime, and Apple TV. You should still be able to find it on DVD fairly easily on Amazon or wherever.

If you like anime, you should watch it.
If you like D&D, you should watch it.
If you like JRPGs, you should watch it.
If you like fantasy, you should watch it.

If you like anime, D&D, JRPGs, and fantasy… I’m shocked you haven’t watched it already!
Batgirl III

Parn

Post by Batgirl III »

Yutaka Izubuchi

Parn
Record of Lodoss War Character
Power Level 8 ( 80 PP )

Narrator wrote:There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero, who sincerely believed in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light. But light and darkness are equals and where one exist, so to must the other. When the boy finally realized this, that was when he started the path to becoming a true hero.
ABILITIES
Strength 3
Stamina 1
Agility 0
Dexterity 0
Fighting 7
Intellect 0
Awareness 1
Presence 3

SKILLS
Athletics 5 (+8), Deception 2 (+5), Insight 7 (+8), Perception 4 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+5), Ranged Combat [Thrown] 5 (+5), Stealth 3 (+3)

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, Benefit [Status (1)], Close Combat (2), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Diehard, Equipment (3), Improved Disarm, Inspire (1), Leadership, Luck (1), Power Attack, Teamwork

EQUIPMENT ( 15 EP )
Plate Armor Protection 6 [ 6 EP ]
Longsword Damage 4 (Strength-based; Extras: Improved Critical [1]) [ 5 EP ]
Miscellaneous adventurer’s gear [ 4 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (7) Base 7
Parry: (7) Base 0
Fortitude: (7) Base 6
Toughness: (7/9) Base -
Will: (7) Base 6

WORKSHEET
Attack 9 Effect 3 Total: 12 (Unarmed)
Attack 9 Effect 7 Total: 16 (Longsword)
Dodge 7 Tough. 7/9 Total: 14/16
Parry 7 Tough. 7/9 Total: 14/16
Fort. 7 Will 7 Total: 14

COMPLICATIONS
MOTIVATION (Lawful Good): Parn has a strong moral center. He believes strongly in obeying the lawful authority and the tenets of honorable knighthood. He also desires to do good simply because it is the right thing to do.

ENEMY (Ashram): Ashtam is an evil knight of great power who seeks to conquer all of Lodoss, but he holds a special enmity for Parn who has thwarted him several times.

ABILITIES [ 30 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 14 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 17 pp ] +
POWERS [ 0 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 19 pp ] =
80 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Alias: The Free Knight, Knight of Lodoss
Basic D&D Class: Fighter
Nationality: Valis (place of birth), Alania (raised in)
Date of Birth: NRC 492
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Notable Relatives: Tessius (father, deceased)
Race/Species: Human

Parn (パーン) is the protagonist of the first five Record of Lodoss War light novels, as well as the protagonist of the Record of Lodoss War OVA. He is a supporting character in the sixth and seventh novels and the Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight anime series.

Parn is the son of Tessius, a disgraced Holy Knight of Valis. Setting out from his small hometown, Parn seeks the truth about his father's dishonor and aims to become a worthy fighter. As he grows older, fighting in several wars and traveling across Lodoss with various companions, he endeavors to aid people of all different backgrounds and eventually becomes known as the Free Knight, and later, the Knight of Lodoss.

Parn is a cheerful young man with a strong sense of justice. He is compassionate, and determined to do the right thing and help others. He is also quick to anger, and will often rush headlong into danger to protect himself or others. He is very inexperienced and naive, and struggles to get used to fighting, both in terms of prowess and in terms of the emotional toll of war. Though he aspires to be a hero and is frustrated when Ghim insults his lack of skill, Parn is also very humble, and he idolizes those who are more skilled than him, such as King Kashue.

In the later novels, as is also shown in the Chronicles of the Heroic Knight anime, he matures considerably and gains a better sense of battle strategy and politics. He still retains his strong sense of justice, but becomes less reckless and wiser with age and experience.
Batgirl III

Etoh

Post by Batgirl III »

Madhouse Inc.

Etoh
Power Level 7 ( 90 PP )

ABILITIES
Strength 0
Stamina -1
Agility 1
Dexterity 1
Fighting 5
Intellect 0
Awareness 5
Presence 5

SKILLS
Close Attack [Bludgeoning] 5 (+10), Expertise [History] 5 (+5), Expertise [Religion] 8 (+8), Insight 5 (+10), Investigation 4 (+4), Perception 3 (+8), Persuasion 3 (+8), Treatment 5 (+5)

ADVANTAGES
Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (4), Equipment (2), Inspire (2), Luck (1), Ritualist, Teamwork

POWERS
Cure Wounds Healing 4 (Extras: Energizing; Flaws: Limited to Others) [ 8 PP ]
• AE: Turn Undead Affliction 4 (Resist/Recover: Will; Conditions: Dazed, Compelled, Incapacitated; Extras: Area [Burst, 30’], Cumulative; Flaws: Limited to Undead) [ 1 PP ]

EQUIPMENT ( 10 EP )
Light Armor Protection 2 (Extras: Subtle [1]) [ 3 EP ]
Mace Damage 2 (Strength-based) [ 2 EP ]
Miscellaneous adventurer’s gear [ 5 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (7) Base 6
Parry: (7) Base 2
Fortitude: (4) Base 5
Toughness: (1/5) Base -
Will: (10) Base 5

WORKSHEET
Attack 5 Effect 0 Total: 5 (Unarmed)
Attack 10 Effect 2 Total: 12 (Mace)
AttackEffect 4 Total: 4 (Turn Undead)
Dodge 7 Tough. 1/5 Total: 8/12
Parry 7 Tough. 1/5 Total: 8/12
Fort. 4 Will 10 Total: 14

COMPLICATIONS
MOTIVATION (Lawful Neutral): Order and organization are important to Etoh, he opposes evil and darkness more because they threaten stability and peace than anything.

POWER LOSS (Priest of Pharis): Etoh is a priest of Pharis, god of the sun, who must observe all the restrictions and duties of the priesthood. It is possible, albeit rare, for a priest to lose their spell-casting if they offend their patron deity.

ABILITIES [ 32 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 19 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 12 pp ] +
POWERS [ 9 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 18 pp ] =
90 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Basic D&D Class: Cleric
Nationality: Alania
Date of Birth: NRC 491
Eyes: Teal
Hair: Black
Notable Relatives: None
Race/Species: Human

Etoh (エト,) is Parn's best friend and a priest of Pharis, the god of the sun. Although he left the village for four years as part of his training, he eventually returned to ask Parn to join his group of companions.

Etoh is generally cheerful and calm. Despite having a similar strong sense of justice, he has more self-control and is less outwardly emotional than Parn. Often he seems to be one of the more serious members of the group, often attempting to hold Parn back or keeping the peace, but there are hints of a more lighthearted and joking side to his personality.

He takes the discipline required for the priesthood seriously; in The Grey Witch novel, he is mentioned to pray for hours at a time as is required of the faith, lamenting when he misses prayers while traveling through the Forest of No Return. Training as a priest also helped him develop impressive inner strength, such as when he wills himself to stay awake when Karla casts a sleeping spell on the group.

Etoh basically created the archetypal template for the White Mage in JRPGs; He’s a healer, kind-hearted, studious and dutiful, and he’s got horrible combat skills. His official D&D character sheet from the Replays in Comptiq Magazine show him with a Constitution score of 5! He’s said to wear light armor and carry a shield in the Replays, but the anime and manga never depict him in anything other than robes. Clerics in D&D were meant to emulate the monastic warrior traditions like the Knights Hospitaller… Etoh is a cinnamon roll. A fine character, but definitely a secondary one.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

I honestly kind of prefer Clerics as "defensive / healing / anti-evil" casters as opposed to the "decently good fighter / also good at healing" hybrids, since they can sometimes feel too much like a Paladin. I'd honestly prefer if the D&D flavors of Cleric and Paladin were a single class and you could spec them differently to focus on their casting capabilities (Cleric), their martial abilities (Paladin) or a balanced hybrid of the two, but all versions would never be bad at either fighting or spellcasting. Meanwhile the actual Cleric class would be more like the White Mages you see in Final Fantasy, but with a few offensive holy powers when need be, but being more about utility, healing, defense buffs and hampering the enemy in non-lethal ways. Clerics should be more for the people who want a support role to make the entire party work better, while the Paladin is the guy who gets into melee, smites and heals.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Parn

Post by Ares »

Batgirl III wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:04 pm
Narrator wrote:There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero, who sincerely believed in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light. But light and darkness are equals and where one exist, so to must the other. When the boy finally realized this, that was when he started the path to becoming a true hero.
I never liked this quote or the general idea that their needs to be some kind of "balance between good and evil", as light and dark are clearly stand ins for good and evil here.

My own philosophy is one where you can't balance good and evil because evil, by its very nature, causes suffering by unbalancing things. Goodness largely is about balance, the balance between order and chaos, light and dark, passion and self-control, compassion and personal interest, personal freedom and acknowledging the freedoms of others. It's about the good kind of compromise where different ideas and ways of life figure out how to get along and adapt to each other, respecting differences without enforcing conformity. Evil is all about extremes, of putting your desires, your cause or your beliefs so far above everyone else that there's no room for compromise or compassion. There is no balancing with Evil because by its nature, Evil does not tolerate anything but itself.

Granted, this is why I tend to think viewing things like "order and chaos" as "good and evil" is also dumb, as both can be paths to evil when taken to extremes (totalitarianism vs anarchy). And maybe what the quote meant was more along the lines of what I mean about balance, but the phrasing just makes me think of Dragonlance and how messed up the philosophy of that world is, the idea that you need a balance between Good and Evil, when I don't think the creators actually understand what "Good" and "Evil" are, because they seem to confuse them with "Order" and "Chaos".

Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Comparing the original Lodoss Replays and OVA to old school BECMI era D&D products (esp. things like the early Dragonlance novels), one notices all sorts of subtle differences between the American and Japanese mindset. American producsts for RPGs in the early days often have a very definite "good versus evil" theme and despite the medieval trappings of knights, castles, and swords are actually more rooted in the American Frontier tradition than anything. The heroes are usually positioned on a border between civlized lands and a wild frontier, and they rarely spend any time in the settled areas. They want to (re)claim the wildlands from evil, make it safe for good people to live, and get treasure. Lodoss and other early Japanese forways into fantasy roleplay worlds put the emphasis on "Law verus Chaos" or "Order versus Disorder." The heroes spend far more time in civilization, the villains are more interested in tearing down established social structures.

Consider the first Ultima game from 1981: Mondain, the evil wizard, has unleashed an army of evil monsters onto the land and seeks to enslave the free people of Sosaria. Whereas in the first Dragon Quest or Dragon Warrior (1986) game, you play the heir to a legendary hero who helped found the kingdom of Alefgard and are questing to rescue the princess and restore the social order.

Of course, Sturgeon’s Law means there are a lot of hack writers out there, either West or East, pound these themes into bland cliches… There’s also the problem with older works in any given genre seeming bland to later audiences, since they are used to new works that had more room to play with the audience expectations that the original work was inventing! (See the people who claim Dune was ripping off Star Wars)
Batgirl III

Ghim

Post by Batgirl III »

Madhouse Inc.

Ghim
Power Level 8 ( 90 PP )

ABILITIES
Strength 4
Stamina 3
Agility 0
Dexterity 0
Fighting 8
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 1

SKILLS
Athletics 2 (+6), Expertise [History] 3 (+5), Expertise [Craftsman] 6 (+8), Insight 2 (+5), Perception 3 (+6), Persuasion 3 (+4), Ranged Attack [Thrown] 8 (+8), Technology 2 (+4), Treatment 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES
Assessment, All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Diehard, Equipment (3), Extraordinary Effort, Power Attack, Seize Initiative

POWERS
Senses 1 (Visual: Infravision) [ 1 PP ]
Senses 2 (Mental: Danger Sense [1], Direction Sense [1]; Flaws: Limited to Underground Environments) [ 1 PP ]

EQUIPMENT ( 15 EP )
Chain Armor Protection 3 [ 3 EP ]
Dwarven Axe Damage 4 (Strength-based; Extras: Improved Critical [2]) [ 6 EP ]
• AE: Dwarven Axe (thrown) Damage 3 (Strength-based; Extras: Ranged) [ 1 EP ]
Miscellaneous adventurer’s gear [ 5 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (8) Base 8
Parry: (8) Base 0
Fortitude: (8) Base 5
Toughness: (6/8) Base -
Will: (8) Base 5

WORKSHEET
Attack 8 Effect 4 Total: 12 (Unarmed)
Attack 8 Effect 8 Total: 16 (Dwarven Axe)
Attack 8 Effect 7 Total: 15 (Thrown Axe)
Dodge 8 Tough. 6/8 Total: 14/16
Parry 8 Tough. 6/8 Total: 14/16
Fort. 8 Will 8 Total: 16

COMPLICATIONS
MOTIVATION (Lawful Good): Ghim is gruff, laconic, and occasionally dour, but he’s an honorable warrior and takes his debt of honor to Neese and Leylia very seriously.

RESPONSIBILITY (Leylia): Ghim takes Leylia's mysterious disappearance very personally, feeling it is his responsibility to find out what happened to her and rescue her.

ABILITIES [ 42 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 16 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 12 pp ] +
POWERS [ 2 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 18 pp ] =
90 PP TOTAL

BACKGROUND
Basic D&D Class: Dwarf
Nationality: Iron Kingdom
Date of Birth: NRC 456
Eyes: Black
Hair: White
Notable Relatives: None
Race/Species: Dwarf

Ghim (ギム,) is a dwarf warrior who wields a doubleheaded axe. Seems to blame himself for the disappearance of the priestess Leylia, and it's usually up to his good friend Slayn to give him reassurance in one form or another.

A miner in the Iron Kingdom, Ghim had been injured in a cave-in. He was taken to the Temple of Marfa in Tarba to be healed by the priests. The High Priestess, Neese, and her daughter, Leylia, cared for him. As Leylia nursed him back to health, the two became good friends.

About a year later, Leylia mysteriously vanished from the Temple. For seven years, Neese waited for word of her daughter, but Ghim grew tired of waiting. He left home in search of Leylia, promising to bring her back to her mother. He came to the village Zaxon, seeking help from Slayn, the Sage of the North. The two men decided to head out on their journey, but before they were able to leave, Zaxon fell under attack by goblins. After the fight, Slayn and Ghim joined up with Parn and Etoh on their quest. Later, they were joined by the elf Deedlit and the thief Woodchuck… The rest is a spoiler. Go watch the show!

Your standard axe-wielding dwarven warrior, Ghim is a more experienced warrior than Parn at the start of their journeys together… and probably my favorite of the heroes. I just like dwarves, okay? And yes, he actually is named after Gimli from the Lord of the Rings.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Parn was always my favorite but ill admit i had a soft spot for Ghim he played an essential mentor role for Parn and a grumpy dwarf with an axe is always good story telling waiting to happen
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories