Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Lothar

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Flash Gordon

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ares wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am Flash Gordon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man, Mandrake the Magician, Lothar, Flash Gord

Post by Ares »

I hear he can save every one of us.

Ken

Re: Ares Edits - The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man, Mandrake the Magician, Lothar, Flash Gord

Post by Ken »

He saves with a mighty hand...
Every man, every woman, Every child
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Prince Valiant

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Birdman, Plastic Man, Mandrake the Magician, Lothar, Flash Gordon, Prince Valiant

Post by Ares »

Miss Fury

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Lone Ranger

Tonto

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Miss Masque

Ken

Post by Ken »

Ares wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:38 am The Lone Ranger

Hey... It's Hi Yo Silver!
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:38 am The Lone Ranger

Tonto

Now with Tonto.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

John Carter of Mars

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Geo-Force, The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:59 am Plastic Man

Did a minor update to Plastic Man, and threw in a second image. It just wasn't right to not have at least one version of Plastic Man who wasn't stretching something.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Black Venus

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - Prince Valiant, Miss Fury, The Lone Ranger, Miss Masque, Tonto, John Carter of Mars, Black Venus

Post by Ares »

Sheena, Queen of the Jungle