Tests: A Tale Of The Sunstorm.

For those who have a way with words.
Shadowmask

Tests: A Tale Of The Sunstorm.

Post by Shadowmask »

Chicago Department of Public Health in State Street:

"So all this genetics research crap is supposedly meant to understand the origins of sunstormers, huh?" Helen said skeptically, wincing as the hypodermic needle pierced the skin of her right arm and entered the blood vein.

Doctor Soraya Farouk didn't answer at first as she was focused at the moment drawing yet another sample of blood into a research tube. Only when she was finished, did she comment.

"Yes, our preliminary studies based on your previous …ah… "donations" showed no signs of any genetic variation from the normal human spectrum in the blood, hair or skin cells or any indicators of mutations caused by radiation especially those from overexposure from the sun like cancers…"

"In plain English, Doc."

Farouk sighed. "Other than your powers, so far you're human though given your manners it's debatable."

"F@$#! you, Doc! You Egyptian cow! I agreed to be your guinea pig. That doesn't mean I have to like the treatments or even you for that matter. So by all means perform your goddamn medical torture experiments on me but don't preach to me that this is all for the advancement of science or for humanity because in the end you and i both know that our mutual backer, good old Uncle Sam wants to find ways to detect or even possibly develop bioweapons against sunstormers."

"...And you are on board with all that, Paladino?..."

"Yeah, Doc… I'm on board with that and so are you or you wouldn't be doing this. Now that our bonding session is over and done with, what's next?"

"Stool samples."

"Oh joy..."

The End.
Neo-Paladin

Re: Tests: A Tale Of The Sunstorm.

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Wow...Helen's issues have issues...so much hate in one person, it's unhealthy...
Thorpocalypse

Re: Tests: A Tale Of The Sunstorm.

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:03 pm Wow...Helen's issues have issues...so much hate in one person, it's unhealthy...
I concur. That being said...

I dig her. :)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum