[OOC] NPC Investigations-Tales From The Junior Associates (Case 1-Nora de Santos)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EternalPhoenix

Re: [OOC] NPC Investigations-Tales From The Junior Associates (Case 1-Nora de Santos)

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Miracle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:16 am So, I'm guessing nothing on the notice check? Doesn't have to be important, I just don't want to waste that nat twenty :mrgreen:
whoops, forgot about that. Put it on tomorrow's to do list too. :sweat_smile:
The Phoenixverse (A 2e OC 'verse!)
The Archetype Blendarama!
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
EternalPhoenix

Re: [OOC] NPC Investigations-Tales From The Junior Associates (Case 1-Nora de Santos)

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Miracle wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:38 pm Notice: 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26

There might be nothing, but damn sure she Notices it :mrgreen:
I do actually hate to break it to you, but there is really nothing unusual. Aside from Manuel sitting on the steps outside of his building in more or less plain view. He's hiding how terrified he is quite well for a teenager, so a Notice check wouldn't catch it. Unless you're looking for a brief crime fightin' detour, it's time to move on. :thumb_up:
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Okay. Post written. So I have this correct before I post it. Anne, Cecil, and Seven are going to Mira's school to speak with and/or fetch her. Fedora is staying to talk with Manuel. I want to hear from all four of you on this one before I proceed.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Why are we leaving only one person with Manuel? Anne will stay with Fedora to talk to Manuel.
Commander Titan

Post by Commander Titan »

jmucchiello wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:02 am Why are we leaving only one person with Manuel? Anne will stay with Fedora to talk to Manuel.
Happy to go with Seven to Mira's school then!
Current Setting Projects:
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Sounds good to me.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

That just leaves Miracle.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

The party has been split. :thumb_up: Round 2, fighto!
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

I guess I assume much? I can change the bit about Anne if need be.

Also, I guess it hasn't really come up, and him explaining he was a sheltered rich kid (at least what Seven took away from the private school comment) kind of put a point on it. But is Cecil making the 'being from the past past' a secret?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Miracle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:26 pm I guess I assume much? I can change the bit about Anne if need be.
Or leave it. Seven just missed the memo when Anne switch to going to talk to Manuel.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Or make it a thing that Seven always suspects Anne is sneaking around in the peripheral? :lol:
Commander Titan

Miracle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:26 pm Also, I guess it hasn't really come up, and him explaining he was a sheltered rich kid (at least what Seven took away from the private school comment) kind of put a point on it. But is Cecil making the 'being from the past past' a secret?
No, he's not hiding it. Perhaps not eager to immediately have to explain it, again and again, to everyone he meets for the first time, but it's not hidden. In a superheroic world, hardly the strangest backstory!
Commander Titan

Alright - I'll admit after thinking for a day, I'm not actually sure what a good approach is for two adults to speak to a child in school, unless we have the de Santos's call the school and Mirabel's parents or something, and get permission. Any ideas?