Vanguard Academy IC: Dorm Daze

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tony Jones

Re: Vanguard Academy IC: Feels Like The First Time

Post by Tony Jones »

Sery Cmok (Zoska Vitoldovna Ipatava)
Class: Delta; Room: 509 Byrne House; Hero Points: 1; Current Condition: Fine

"I will be Sery Cmok," chips in Zoska. "Which means Grey Dragon in Belarusian. Belarus is where I am from."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Skew
HP: 1 | LP: 2 | Cnd: Snarky

There's one game where Skew showcases that, more often than not he can stop a ball from going in his team's goal by portalling it to the other goal but he can also create a portal in front of mateo's guys to have the man shoot directly in to the opposing goal. When decided he can't play with portals he's still decent.
dex: 1d20 15
when the game(s) are done he'll create a portal to where orientation is.
"Something pithy this way comes."
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Violet
HP: 1 | CND: Overwhelmed | Room 110, Byrne House | Delta Class

Valerie jumps a bit as Blair appears from behind the tree. "Oh, it's you again!" she says. She looks back and forth between Blair and Zoska - Indigo and Sery Cmok.

"We don't... need code names, do we? I don't think I'm really cut out to be a superhero."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Blair "Indigo" Holland (gamma)
HP: 1; Location: somewhere on the quad; Condition: Normal
RainOnTheSun wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:38 am "We don't... need code names, do we? I don't think I'm really cut out to be a superhero."
"I'm sure that's something they'll explain during the school year."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Mesh
HP:1

Mateo makes a point of not using any advantage Skew's portals might give him, content to let his reflexes, honed over millennia, do the work.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

jmucchiello wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:39 am "I'm sure that's something they'll explain during the school year."
Zoska nods. "I certainly hope so!" she exclaims. "There is much to learn!"

"But you two have met already! Excellent! What rooms are you in in Byrne House?" she asks. "I am in room 509."

"Shall we continue? We would not want to be late!" She waves off in the direction of the auditorium.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Violet
"110," Valerie answers. She looks at Blair anxiously. "Um, please don't teleport into my room or anything!"
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"i wouldn't teleport into a personal space without permission," Blair says. "I think I'm in 503 though now I'm wishing I was further away from the showers since it's not like it's a long walk wherever my room is."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Oh yes, Valerie," says Zoska as a thought occurs. "Do you have any weird senses as part of your powers? I've been trying to track an invisible creature I noticed and want to know if anyone else has spotted it..."
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Violet
HP: 1 | CND: Even more alarmed.

Valerie stares.

"Um. No?"
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"OK!" nods Zoska. "I shall mention it to a teacher when I have a chance. Am sure they don't like the idea of invisible things roaming about as much as I do not! Unless it is some sort of defence for the Academy maybe? We shall see!"
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Everyone:

At the appointed time all of the new students, about a dozen total, have gathered in the auditorium where there are plenty of seats available. As each of you arrives, you're told by a dark haired woman to take a seat in one of the first three rows in front of the stage. There are a few people already sitting there; a thin girl with shoulder length blonde hair and red dragons tattooed from her shoulder down to her wrists on both arms, another girl, medium built,, with long black hair that has a blonde highlight, and yet another girl, this one sitting with a few empty seats between her and the others that look nervous and is constantly playing with her short cut brunette hair. If any of you try to sit next to you she quietly asks you not to, her eyes almost begging as she asks.

In the middle of the group is a fourth person, but they look just like a panda! What makes him stand out even more is the fact he is wearing an outfit from a Bruce Lee movie, complete with wide brimmed hat.

Once all of you have settled in two men; one with dark hair, dressed in dark gray slacks and a black turtleneck, and the other a younger man with dark blonde hair, a matching mustache, wearing a wrinkled button up shirt, tie and light gray slacks, walk out to the center of the stage where the younger man stands off to the right and behind the older man.

The older man takes a moment to look over everyone in the seats, a small, friendly smile on his face. "I'd like to start by officially welcoming all of you to the Vanguard Academy. I'm the Headmaster, Clay Toric."

After a moment's pause he continues. "I know that all of you have come here under various circumstances, but know that I, and the rest of the staff, are here to help you to master your powers to the best of our ability and figure out what you want with the rest of your lives."
Last edited by Tattooedman on Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Jessamine Sinclair
HP: 1 | Condition: Acceptable

The ordeal of getting everything stowed away in her assigned dorm had been over for awhile, The girl having spent some time trying to locate where the Belarusian girl had gone. With little success on that front and unwilling to risk being connected to them at this point, she stopped lying to reality about the phantasms. Only when things were safe and she had a plan in mind would she consider attempting to bring them back into falsehood.

Come the orientation at last, Jessamine sat herself in the quiet spot isolated by the brunette, unimpressed by her attempts to dissuade her away. The brunette was given only a cursory glance before she casually dismissed the girl within her mind. So long as she didn't attempt anything, the two of them wouldn't need to exchange a single word more. For her a quiet reprieve bereft of strangers was much welcomed after earlier ordeals.

When the Headmaster started to speak she kept careful note of his words as if to search for hidden meanings within.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Jessamine:

When you take the seat near her despite her efforts otherwise, the girl pushes a white colored bang over her ear while shrinking away from you as much as her seat would allow.

OOC wrote:Make a Perception Check.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Jessamine Sinclair
HP: 1 | Condition: Exceptionally observant

Perception: 26
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."