The Power Company Annual #1 Campaign

If you want to talk about Kickstarter, Go Fund Me and other Crowdsource projects, do it here.
bsdigitalq

The Power Company Annual #1 Campaign

Post by bsdigitalq »

So, my buddies and I at Coalition Comics have a campaign going for the next comic issue of our collaborative shared superhero book, The Power Company: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cc ... ing-series

This issue is a special annual anthology issue with individual short stories from each member of the team. We have special variant covers, including an homage to the late great George Perez (which was actually conceived and completed before his unfortunate passing), and we have tiers that you can use to collect back issues and catch up on the series so far.

Anyway, here's some previews of the art we have so far, and I hope you guys check us out and back the campaign!

Ares
Site Admin

Re: The Power Company Annual #1 Campaign

Post by Ares »

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

We've got about 5 days left to hit goal! We're so close, can almost touch it!

Besides some physical and digital catchup tiers and cover variants, we have a couple spots open in our "cameo" tier, so if you have a character you want to make a comic book debut, well, this is one such opportunity!

Click here to check out the campaign and back today! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cc ... ing-series
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Backed! Hope you make it!
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

greycrusader wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:30 am Backed! Hope you make it!
Thanks! We reached goal today with five days left in the campaign! :D