Thunder Woman Universe/Extraordinary Mythos

Have a setting you like or a home brew you want to share? Do it here.
bsdigitalq

Thunder Woman Universe/Extraordinary Mythos

Post by bsdigitalq »

Ok, so my plans for the build thread got shot to hell by this year. I won't bore you guys with the details, but suffice it to say that 2022 has been the single worst year in my entire life so far, with plenty of room to get worse. This has severely harmed my mental state and ability/drive to work on builds for my build thread. But I'm not done yet. While I'm unsure of when I'll be able to going on the builds thread again, I want to get back to posting on here in some capacity. So, I figure the best way is to share some art/setting stuff and go from there.

So one of the long term projects I have been working on mainly for my Thunder Woman side of things are "Character Infoblocks." They are essentially akin to handbook entries, but with more basic, general information and formatted to be social media friendly. Were I to make them for actual publication, they'd probably look a fair bit different and have more details on them. But as is, the goal is something more simple, basic, and easy to read without extraneous details that are unlikely to be referenced in stories proper.

I'm not really gonna bother with making things super organized, as that is time and motivation consuming. Maybe later in the future. For now, I hope you guys enjoy this series, and feel free to ask questions about the characters and the world they live in. :)
bsdigitalq

Thunder Woman and Supporting Cast

Post by bsdigitalq »

First up, Thunder Woman and some members of her supporting cast.

Jabroniville

Re: Thunder Woman Universe/Extraordinary Mythos

Post by Jabroniville »

Awesome! Glad to see you back at more thread stuff.
bsdigitalq wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:17 pm Ok, so my plans for the build thread got shot to hell by this year. I won't bore you guys with the details, but suffice it to say that 2022 has been the single worst year in my entire life so far, with plenty of room to get worse. This has severely harmed my mental state and ability/drive to work on builds for my build thread. But I'm not done yet. While I'm unsure of when I'll be able to going on the builds thread again, I want to get back to posting on here in some capacity. So, I figure the best way is to share some art/setting stuff and go from there.
Damn, that sucks- I knew only a bit of that, but not the extent of it.

PS Samantha remains super adorbz and awesome. Connie is also super-cute, and Maria Ellis is waifu material- I can't remember if I've seen that one before.
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:35 amDamn, that sucks- I knew only a bit of that, but not the extent of it.
Yeah, it's been...reeeeeeaaaally rough. Trying to get past it.
Davies

Post by Davies »

I never know what to say when I read something like this, beyond expressing the hope that things improve. But I do hope that.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Davies wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:28 am I never know what to say when I read something like this, beyond expressing the hope that things improve. But I do hope that.
Thanks Davies. :)
bsdigitalq

Thunder Woman Supporting Characters Continued

Post by bsdigitalq »

Back on topic, a few more other supporting characters.

Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

As others have said, it's good to see you sharing more of your T-Woman stuff here, and I'm sorry for the rough year you've had. Best wishes, and looking forward to what follows.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Ares wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:02 pm As others have said, it's good to see you sharing more of your T-Woman stuff here, and I'm sorry for the rough year you've had. Best wishes, and looking forward to what follows.
Thanks Ares. I really appreciate the support you, Jab, and others have extended. :)
bsdigitalq

Thunder Woman Allies and Superhero Friends Part 1

Post by bsdigitalq »

Some superheroic allies and friends of Thunder Woman, or the ones who have infoblocks and art done.

bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Also, to clarify: all of the character art is by Danilo Cassonato; most of the designs are my own, with a few by Danilo or Trent Maduro. The graphics blocks themselves are designed and written by me.
bsdigitalq

Thunder Woman Allies and Superhero Friends Part 2

Post by bsdigitalq »

Some more superheroic allies and friends of Thunder Woman, including a couple superpowered iterations of some supporting characters.

bsdigitalq

Thunder Woman Rivals and Other Troublesome "Heroes"

Post by bsdigitalq »

This next batch is a few characters who are not villains and are in fact in some cases "heroes," but cause problems for and clash with Thunder Woman either due to personalities, beliefs, or motivations. Sometimes it's a misunderstanding, sometimes it's differences, sometimes it's intentional antagonism.

greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Fantastic art and solid bios on these characters!

All my best.
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

greycrusader wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:07 pm Fantastic art and solid bios on these characters!

All my best.
Thank you sir! A real honor coming from you. :D