The Archetype Blendarama (Part 9 Complete! On Break!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Harnos

Re: The Archetype Blendarama (Part 5! Princess of Hell! Chaos Mage! Android Gadgeteer! Telepathic Gadgeteer!)

Post by Harnos »

Telepathic Gadgeteer is nice. Psychic powers go well with genius since they both have "unlocking the secrets of mind" them. This one is attractive and have good communication skills too.
greycrusader

Re: The Archetype Blendarama (Part 5! Princess of Hell! Chaos Mage! Android Gadgeteer! Telepathic Gadgeteer!)

Post by greycrusader »

I especially like the Rabbit Totem archetype; a neat little divergence from the typical animal empowerment templates which emphasize larger or predatory animals. The athleticism and senses of a normally harmless creature could still be formidable if granted to a fit person with even decent fighting skills. Kurt Busiek do something like this in his Astro City book with G-Dog, who had the proportionate powers of a Corgi, combined with a streetwise human thief (who reformed and became a hero).

I can't think of an immediate example of a telepathic gadgeteer, but the build makes sense; a mentalist would likely want to avail him/herself of physical weapons and protection as well, given their vulnerabilities otherwise.

All my best.
EternalPhoenix

Gadgeteer Paragon - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Gadgeteer Paragon - PL 10

Strength 12/2, Stamina 12/2, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 8, Intellect 5, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Defensive Attack, Eidetic Memory, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Power Attack, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Expertise: Science 5 (+10), Insight 8 (+10), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Ranged Combat: Throw 5 (+5), Technology 5 (+10)

Powers
Paragon Powers
. . Paragon Abilities: Enhanced Trait 40 (Traits: Strength +10 (+12), Stamina +10 (+12))
. . Paragon Flight: Flight 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
. . Power Lifting: Enhanced Strength 3 (+3 STR; Limited to Lifting)

Super Suit (Removable)
. . Immunity: Immunity 10 (Life Support)
. . Impervious Defense: Impervious Toughness 10

Offense
Initiative +0
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 22)
Throw, +5 (DC 27)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 27)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 12, Toughness 12, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 40 + Powers 69 + Advantages 9 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 150

****************************************************************************************************

Inspo Pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/Test0820-477998177

I...have nothing to say. Name says it all, really. Honestly this Gadgeteer trio is a little on the dull side, creatively speaking. But not to fret, the imagination will come back shortly. Next up are Dragon Totem Swordmaster and Magic Violinist, after all. Magical Baker and Card Battler are also in the pipeline.
The Phoenixverse (A 2e OC 'verse!)
The Archetype Blendarama!
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
EternalPhoenix

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Harnos wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:12 pm Telepathic Gadgeteer is nice. Psychic powers go well with genius since they both have "unlocking the secrets of mind" them. This one is attractive and have good communication skills too.
Thanks.
greycrusader wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:47 am I especially like the Rabbit Totem archetype; a neat little divergence from the typical animal empowerment templates which emphasize larger or predatory animals. The athleticism and senses of a normally harmless creature could still be formidable if granted to a fit person with even decent fighting skills. Kurt Busiek do something like this in his Astro City book with G-Dog, who had the proportionate powers of a Corgi, combined with a streetwise human thief (who reformed and became a hero).

I can't think of an immediate example of a telepathic gadgeteer, but the build makes sense; a mentalist would likely want to avail him/herself of physical weapons and protection as well, given their vulnerabilities otherwise.

All my best.
Like I said, senses wise rabbits have a lot on the ball. And anyone who thinks of them as only cute, cuddly creatures has never read Watership Down. Thanks.
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
EternalPhoenix

Dragon Totem Swordmaster - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Dragon Totem Swordmaster - PL 10

Strength 10/2, Stamina 10/2, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 6, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 5

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Defensive Attack, Fearless, Improved Critical 2: Dragon Sword, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Interpose, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Skill Mastery: Deception, Takedown, Taunt, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+5), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+10), Deception 10 (+15), Expertise: Streetwise 5 (+5), Expertise: Theology 5 (+5), Insight 8 (+10), Investigation 10 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 10 (+15)

Powers
Dragon Sword (Easily Removable)
. . Sword Strike: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 29, Advantages: Improved Critical 2; Penetrating 4)

Dragon Totem Powers
. . Draconic Abilities: Enhanced Trait 32 (Traits: Strength +8 (+10), Stamina +8 (+10))
. . Draconic Might: Enhanced Strength 4 (+4 STR; Limited to Lifting)
. . Draconic Resilience: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness; Impervious [6 extra ranks])

Offense
Initiative +5
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 20)
Sword Strike: Strength-based Damage 4, +6 (DC 29)
Throw, +1 (DC 25)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 25)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 10, Toughness 14, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 38 + Powers 56 + Advantages 13 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 150

*****************************************************************************************************

Inspo pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/dra ... -494074301

Highly accurate weapon masters are nice, but how about from the other side? Give a tough brick a sword, why not. The key here is that she has most of the skills and advantages of one of those highly accurate swordmasters. Folks don't expect a brick type to feint them out of their shoes and then chop them in half.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

greycrusader wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:47 am I especially like the Rabbit Totem archetype; a neat little divergence from the typical animal empowerment templates which emphasize larger or predatory animals. The athleticism and senses of a normally harmless creature could still be formidable if granted to a fit person with even decent fighting skills. Kurt Busiek do something like this in his Astro City book with G-Dog, who had the proportionate powers of a Corgi, combined with a streetwise human thief (who reformed and became a hero).

All my best.
-

Closest ive ever seen was a character i created in COH called Psi-Lance She was a VERY minor telepath and teke could barely move a penny and at best could read a really loud thought. She created a psychic battlesuit using the idea of crystaline circuitry to amplify her powers
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
EternalPhoenix

Magic Violinist - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Magic Violinist - PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 4, Intellect 5, Awareness 2, Presence 5

Advantages
Artificer, Eidetic Memory, Fascinate (Expertise: Stringed Instruments), Quick Draw, Set-up, Skill Mastery: Expertise (PRE): Stringed Instruments, Skill Mastery: Expertise: Magic, Taunt, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Deception 10 (+15), Expertise (PRE): Stringed Instruments 10 (+15), Expertise: Magic 10 (+15), Expertise: Music 5 (+10), Insight 8 (+10), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 10 (+15)

Powers
Dazzle Proof Hearing: Immunity 5 (Sensory Affliction Effects; Limited: to Effects targeting Hearing)

Magic Violin (Easily Removable)
. . Hard Sound Platform: Flight 3 (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round; Platform)
. . Looks Like A Normal Violin: Feature 1
. . Masterwork Violin: Feature 1
. . Restricted: Feature 1 (Notes: Expertise (Stringed Instruments) +15 or higher.)
. . The Magic of Sound
. . . . Deafening Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, DC 20; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Perception Area: DC 20 - Hearing, Cumulative, Increased Range: ranged, Selective; Limited: to Hearing)
. . . . Hard Sound Objects: Create 10 (Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Increased Range: perception, Movable)
. . . . Mind Control Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Perception Area: DC 20 - Hearing, Cumulative, Selective)
. . . . Nauseating Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Perception Area: DC 20 - Hearing, Cumulative, Selective)
. . . . Stunning Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Perception Area: DC 20 - Hearing, Cumulative, Selective)
. . . . Violent Violin'ing: Perception Area Damage 10 (DC 25; Perception Area: DC 20 - Auditory, Increased Range: ranged, Selective)

Violinist's Uniform (Removable)
. . Protection: Protection 8 (+8 Toughness; Feature: Quick Change, Subtle: subtle)

Offense
Initiative +1
Deafening Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 20)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 10)
Mind Control Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Nauseating Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Stunning Song: Cumulative Perception Area Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 15)
Violent Violin'ing: Perception Area Damage 10 (DC 25)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 5, Toughness 10, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 40 + Powers 42 + Advantages 9 + Skills 33 (66 ranks) + Defenses 26 = 150

****************************************************************************************************

Inspo Pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/gangroad-442487115
EternalPhoenix

Dancing Thief - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Dancing Thief - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 5, Dexterity 1, Fighting 12, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 5

Advantages
Agile Feint, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Fascinate (Expertise: Dance), Improved Initiative, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Skill Mastery: Acrobatics, Skill Mastery: Expertise (PRE): Dance, Skill Mastery: Sleight of Hand, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 10 (+15), Close Combat: Dance-Fu 3 (+15), Deception 5 (+10), Expertise (PRE): Dance 10 (+15), Expertise: Art 4 (+5), Expertise: Streetwise 9 (+10), Insight 8 (+10), Investigation 9 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 5 (+10), Sleight of Hand 14 (+15), Stealth 5 (+10)

Powers
Dance-Fu
. . Hyper Sonic Kick: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20; Penetrating 5)
. . Super Sonic Kick: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20; Multiattack [2 extra ranks])
. . Ultra Sonic Explosion: Strength-based Burst Area Damage 3 (DC 20; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 13 [2 extra ranks])

Offense
Initiative +9
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 12)
Hyper Sonic Kick: Strength-based Damage 3, +15 (DC 20)
Super Sonic Kick: Strength-based Damage 3, +15 (DC 20)
Throw, +1 (DC 17)
Ultra Sonic Explosion: Strength-based Burst Area Damage 3 (DC 20)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 17)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 13, Parry 13, Fortitude 7, Toughness 7/3, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 62 + Powers 10 + Advantages 17 + Skills 45 (90 ranks) + Defenses 19 = 153

*****************************************************************************************************

Inspo Pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/gangroad-479030939
EternalPhoenix

Kaiju Hunter - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Kaiju Hunter - PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 4, Intellect 5, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Defensive Attack, Eidetic Memory, Evasion 2, Improved Aim, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 7, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Expertise: Science 10 (+15), Insight 8 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Stealth 4 (+5), Technology 10 (+15)

Powers
Anti-Kaiju Battlesuit (Removable)
. . Anti-Kaiju Cloak: Concealment 10 (All Senses; Passive)
. . Armor Plating: Protection 10 (+10 Toughness; Impervious)
. . Flight Systems: Flight 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
. . Sealed Systems: Immunity 10 (Life Support)
. . Sensor Suite: Senses 5 (Darkvision, Distance Sense, Extended: Visual 1: x10, Infravision)
Anti-Kaiju Weaponry (Easily Removable)
. . Anti-Kaiju Weaponry
. . . . Anti-Kaiju Binding Gun: Affliction 12 (1st degree: Hindered, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Immobile, DC 22; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Increased Range: ranged; Limited Degree)
. . . . Confusion Cannon: Cumulative Affliction 12 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Cumulative, Extended Range 2, Increased Range: ranged; Limited: to causing erratic behavior)
. . . . Flashbang Blaster: Cumulative Affliction 8 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, DC 18; Accurate 2: +4, Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Cumulative, Increased Range: ranged)
. . . . Piercing Laser: Damage 8 (DC 23; Accurate 2: +4, Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 8)
. . . . Railgun: Damage 12 (DC 27; Extended Range 2, Increased Range: ranged)

Offense
Initiative +1
Anti-Kaiju Binding Gun: Affliction 12, +8 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 22)
Confusion Cannon: Cumulative Affliction 12, +8 (DC Will 22)
Flashbang Blaster: Cumulative Affliction 8, +12 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 18)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 10)
Piercing Laser: Damage 8, +12 (DC 23)
Railgun: Damage 12, +8 (DC 27)
Throw, +8 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 15)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 7, Toughness 12, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 30 + Powers 62 + Advantages 17 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Defenses 21 = 150

Inspo Pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/kai ... -411508058

Dancing Thief is nice, but this is the Real Shit (TM). Exploiting known kaiju weaknesses, like how none of them have a counter for concealment or attacks made from extreme range. Or how their Dodge usually suck because Growth eats it. Can this build take one alone? Maybe the weak ones, if it fights smart? But probably not. But it sure as hell can give one a fight while civilians evacuate. Or be the tip of the spear with armored division and air power backup.
Kurlan Aank

Re: Kaiju Hunter - PL 10

Post by Kurlan Aank »

EternalPhoenix wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:09 pm Kaiju Hunter - PL 10

Dancing Thief is nice, but this is the Real Shit (TM). Exploiting known kaiju weaknesses, like how none of them have a counter for concealment or attacks made from extreme range. Or how their Dodge usually suck because Growth eats it. Can this build take one alone? Maybe the weak ones, if it fights smart? But probably not. But it sure as hell can give one a fight while civilians evacuate. Or be the tip of the spear with armored division and air power backup.
So, brainstorming for a superheroic police force got me thinking about just how to add in certain elements and make them more group friendly, and the idea that I came up with is called the ArcAngel Project. It's an experimental program that requires the police in situations dealing with metahumans to 'suit up' to have a somewhat equal footing against supervillains since they're all regular people. Of course, since the project is originally in Japan where there is also an island off the coast of it called Kaiju Island where as you can guess, giant monsters occasionally slip out and attack where the Archangel's call on massive robots to help them fight against such monsters and save the day.

This build definitely will help to contain such monsters cause for the life of me I couldn't think of how to transport/contain such monsters if a corporation wanted to get their hands on such items. Thank you!
greycrusader

Re: The Archetype Blendarama (Part 5! Dragon Totem Swordmaster! Magic Violinist! Dancing Thief! Kaiju Hunter!)

Post by greycrusader »

This build is excellent, the ideal sort of specialized power armor that I could see an "anti-monster science squad" using in a kaiju-centered comic book, animation, or live-action tv series. While not a match for any but fairly weak giant monsters individually, a 4-5 member team could work well together, using the Aid action or Team attacks in M&M game terms. Nice!

All my best.
EternalPhoenix

Re: The Archetype Blendarama (Part 5! Dragon Totem Swordmaster! Magic Violinist! Dancing Thief! Kaiju Hunter!)

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Kurlan Aank wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:54 pm This build definitely will help to contain such monsters cause for the life of me I couldn't think of how to transport/contain such monsters if a corporation wanted to get their hands on such items. Thank you!
greycrusader wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:24 pm This build is excellent, the ideal sort of specialized power armor that I could see an "anti-monster science squad" using in a kaiju-centered comic book, animation, or live-action tv series. While not a match for any but fairly weak giant monsters individually, a 4-5 member team could work well together, using the Aid action or Team attacks in M&M game terms. Nice!

All my best.
Thanks, fellas.
EternalPhoenix

Device Using Bird Controller - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Device Using Bird Controller - PL 10

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 4, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 5

Advantages
Luck, Skill Mastery: Deception, Skill Mastery: Insight, Skill Mastery: Intimidation, Skill Mastery: Persuasion, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Deception 10 (+15), Expertise: Art 3 (+5), Expertise: Business 3 (+5), Expertise: Law 8 (+10), Insight 13 (+15), Intimidation 10 (+15), Investigation 8 (+10), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 10 (+15)

Powers
Bird Controlling Mask (Removable)
. . Bird Attacks: Burst Area Damage 1 (DC 16; Burst Area 4: 250 feet radius sphere, DC 11, Increased Duration 2: sustained, Selective)
. . Bird Control: Affliction 10 (3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Increased Range 2: perception; Limited: to Birds, Limited Degree (third only))
. . Carried By Birds: Flight 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round; Platform)
. . Darken The Sky: Environment 4 (Impede Movement (2 ranks), Visibility (-5), Radius: 250 feet)
. . Fluent In Bird: Comprehend 2 (Animals - Speak To, Animals - Understand; Broad Type: Avians)
. . Horrid Cacophony: Damage 10 (DC 25; Increased Range 2: perception; Sense-dependent: Hearing)
. . Protected By The Flock: Protection 10 (+10 Toughness)
. . Shielded By The Flock: Enhanced Trait 8 (Traits: Dodge +4 (+8), Parry +4 (+8))

Offense
Initiative +1
Bird Attacks: Burst Area Damage 1 (DC 16)
Bird Control: Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 10)
Horrid Cacophony: Damage 10 (DC 25)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 15)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8/4, Parry 8/4, Fortitude 5, Toughness 12, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 34 + Powers 64 + Advantages 6 + Skills 34 (68 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 150

Inspo Link: https://sentinelswiki.com/index.php?tit ... llain_Deck

She is hideously unfair to high defense builds without any Impervious Toughness. You know, like speedsters. One of whom is her nemesis, Tachyon. But even martial artists, weapon masters, and costumed detectives will have a bad time with her. Beefier archetypes stll have to deal with Horrid Cacophony and how she's got higher Toughness like they do. She's uh, pretty mean.
EternalPhoenix

Wild West Swordmaster - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Wild West Swordmaster - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 5, Dexterity 2, Fighting 12, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Agile Feint, Attractive 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Improved Critical 2: Sword Blade, Improved Disarm, Languages 1, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack, Set-up, Skill Mastery: Acrobatics, Skill Mastery: Treatment, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 10 (+15), Athletics 3 (+5), Close Combat: Sword Blade 3 (+15), Deception 7 (+10), Expertise (AGL): Horseback Riding 5 (+10), Expertise (AWE): Survival 3 (+5), Expertise: Medicine 4 (+5), Insight 8 (+10), Intimidation 7 (+10), Investigation 4 (+5), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 7 (+10), Ranged Combat: Guns 12 (+14), Stealth 5 (+10), Technology 4 (+5), Treatment 4 (+5)

Powers
Gunblade (Easily Removable)
. . Gun+Blade
. . . . Integral Revolver: Damage 5 (DC 20; Increased Range: ranged)
. . . . Sword Blade: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20, Advantages: Improved Critical 2; Penetrating 5)
. . Shielding Blade: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Dodge +4 (+13))

Offense
Initiative +5
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 12)
Integral Revolver: Damage 5, +15 (DC 20)
Sword Blade: Strength-based Damage 3, +15 (DC 20)
Throw, +3 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 17)

Languages
English Native, Spanish

Defense
Dodge 13/9, Parry 13, Fortitude 7, Toughness 7/3, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 60 + Powers 9 + Advantages 19 + Skills 47 (94 ranks) + Defenses 15 = 150

Inspo Pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/tum ... -451696106

Welcome to the Wild West, I guess.
EternalPhoenix

Sword Dancer - PL 10

Post by EternalPhoenix »

Sword Dancer - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 5, Dexterity 2, Fighting 12, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 5

Advantages
Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Improved Critical 2: Dancer's Saber, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Luck 5, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Set-up, Skill Mastery: Acrobatics, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 15 (+20), Close Combat: Dancer's Saber 3 (+15), Expertise: Dance 19 (+20), Expertise: Pop Culture 4 (+5), Expertise: Theology 4 (+5), Insight 8 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Sleight of Hand 13 (+15)

Powers
Dancer's Evasion: Luck Control 1 (Force a Re-roll, Advantages: Luck 5; Limited: to attacks against self)

Dancer's Saber (Easily Removable)
. . Saber Strike: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 20, Advantages: Improved Critical 2; Multiattack [2 extra ranks], Penetrating 5)

Offense
Initiative +9
Grab, +12 (DC Spec 12)
Saber Strike: Strength-based Damage 3, +15 (DC 20)
Throw, +2 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 17)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 14, Parry 14, Fortitude 7, Toughness 6/2, Will 7

Power Points
Abilities 62 + Powers 16 + Advantages 14 + Skills 37 (74 ranks) + Defenses 21 = 150

Inspo Pic: http://kilartdev.deviantart.com/art/swo ... -411507321