CaptainKaulu's Emulation Thread (FoundryVTT Screenshot edition)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
CaptainKaulu

Re: CaptainKaulu's Emulation Thread (The Avengers)

Post by CaptainKaulu »

As of The Avengers.
catsi563

Re: CaptainKaulu's Emulation Thread (FoundryVTT Screenshot edition)

Post by catsi563 »

4 str and 4 Sta seem a bit over the top for tony out of the suit if those stats represent thats near cap or DD levels
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Ken

Post by Ken »

catsi563 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:09 pm 4 str and 4 Sta seem a bit over the top for tony out of the suit if those stats represent thats near cap or DD levels
If I'm reading the sheet correctly, Tony's strength is 2, the suit's servo-motors gives him strength 4, and if he goes into "Melee Mode" the servo-motors super charge and give him STR 10 (12 lifting.)

The STAMINA 4 seems to be from the ARC reactor, but I'm not sure how all that fits together.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ken wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:17 pm
catsi563 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:09 pm 4 str and 4 Sta seem a bit over the top for tony out of the suit if those stats represent thats near cap or DD levels
If I'm reading the sheet correctly, Tony's strength is 2, the suit's servo-motors gives him strength 4, and if he goes into "Melee Mode" the servo-motors super charge and give him STR 10 (12 lifting.)

The STAMINA 4 seems to be from the ARC reactor, but I'm not sure how all that fits together.
Yeah think youre right sheets a little unclear so i missed it
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
CaptainKaulu

Post by CaptainKaulu »

Ken wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:17 pm

You got it -- 2 Strength and Stamina at base level, +2 Stamina from ARC, and either +2 or +8 Strength from the suit.
Last edited by CaptainKaulu on Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainKaulu

Post by CaptainKaulu »

So ... I searched, and no one on this forum has built the main StarCraft characters in M&M here. This seems like a gross oversight. :lol: Not sure yet whether I'll carve out the time to work on them myself, but if I do ... the first step is determining the Power Levels.

On first musing, I'm thinking Tassadar (when he passes) would be maybe PL14? And Kerrigan as of her climax in SC2 Part 2 would be maybe PL17? EDIT: Friend convinced me that Kerrigan by herself is not THAT intimidating. Still thinking PL15.