For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tony Jones

Re: [MM3]Sunstormers - OOC

Post by Tony Jones »

So it is! In the right thread now... :oops:
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

I forget, can Deborah contact Charger/Vickie? And does she know where Deborah lives?
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

jmucchiello wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:24 am I forget, can Deborah contact Charger/Vickie? And does she know where Deborah lives?
Probably not, unless Khemis has passed on her contact info.

There is also this, from a previous post: For what it is worth, Vickie is keeping her normal life and her Sunstorm life very separate. She communicates at the rate one would expect for an average nineteen-year-old, but only on her own phone/channels. She checks her "Batphone" maybe once a day, and the Nemesis tidbit that she sent Khemis might have been the only thing she sent OUT during the whole month.

>I have a bit of creative block/ "written myself into a corner" going on right now- I'll post a more detailed discussion later (tonight or tomorrow- holiday schedule uggh)
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Well, as stated Khemis has been keeping Charger included in the texts she's been sending, but if she's only checking her phone infrequently I guess she'll just get a tsunami of messages when she does!
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Just to clarify, what time of day was it when Albert appears in Khemis' apartment? I felt like it was night time but the others seem to think not...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Afternoon
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Ok, thanks!
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Happy holidays everyone!

Also, if it isn't clear, Sunny's worried about what will happen when Karima's "Prejudice: Strange Appearance" Complication gets triggered. Because let's be honest, this is the perfect occasion for that to happen if she gets spotted as a Sunstormer in Albert's neighborhood. Making sure we be smart about it and minimize Khemis' presence around Albert's stalkers seems like the best play, in my opinion.

Sunny is paranoid-planning -- his plan is just "Deborah and Sunny walk down the street like normal people, and Deborah does her thing". The presence of the cafe is just a "what might the stalker think of these two people walking down the street together?" excuse he came up with (because they're not actually going to the cafe). Karima/Khemis, on the other hand, he hopes will never be spotted by the stalkers, burqa or no. If the group keeping tabs on Albert Jun have evidence that she was near his house (even a few blocks away), and they find out that she's a Sunstormer too, there's no telling what they'll do in response. They could escalate their threat to Albert, they could expand to stalking Khemis, possibly dig into other associates if they can connect Khemis to Karima and then connect them both to Deborah based on that interview Deb had with Khemis, etc etc.

...The perils of Quickness applying to mental actions. It becomes very easy for a character to doom-spiral every so often and then snap back to "normal" in a flash before anyone notices. :P
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Belated happy Christmas all!
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Sunny can calm down, Khemis has a plan, which she will explain at some appropriate point in the near future!
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

As she has now done...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

65 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603 is the address I'm using for Deborah if that helps. :) I don't know the apartment/condo number though.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Khemis lives in an apartment in Bricktown.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bri ... vl!5m1!1e1

I haven't specified it any more than that, though obviously I can if necessary!
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Helen's place:

https://www.lbba.com/work/city-gardens/
312 S Maplewood Court, Chicago, IL 60612 on the West Side area. Corner apartment. Building 1, 3rd floor.

Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Happy New Year!!!🎆🎇🎄🍹🍺🍻💥🤙