5e d20 question!

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
Hoid

5e d20 question!

Post by Hoid »

I just got the core rulebook for Carbon 2185 today, a totally self-contained book that uses modified 5e d20 stuff for cyberpunk adventures. I’m really liking what I’m reading.

But, an idea occurred to me.

Are there any supers games that use 5e d20? You know, with classes and levels and such?

If so, I could mesh the stuff in Carbon 2185 with this hypothetical game to create a rules system MUCH better-suited to settings like the Forever Tree’s Rustdeity.

Any help?
Davies

Re: 5e d20 question!

Post by Davies »

Hoid wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:02 pm I just got the core rulebook for Carbon 2185 today, a totally self-contained book that uses modified 5e d20 stuff for cyberpunk adventures. I’m really liking what I’m reading.

But, an idea occurred to me.

Are there any supers games that use 5e d20? You know, with classes and levels and such?
There's one already out (Supers & Sorcery, from Daylight Publications) and another that was recently successfully kickstarted (S5E by Sigil Entertainment.) Also, Avalon Games converted some of its Heroes Wear Masks products from Pathfinder to 5E, and Dias Ex Machina produced a super-power supplement for their Ultramodern 5e entitled Apex. (None of these statements should be mistaken for endorsements.)
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."