TCG players, here?

The place to discuss your favorite toys (action figures, dolls, building blocks, etc.), board games, and video games, as well their related industries and related news.
Hoid

TCG players, here?

Post by Hoid »

I used to play Magic: The Gathering pretty heavily, until a friend of my destroyed my interest in actually playing the game with his unbeatable Sliver uber-deck.

I no longer play TCGs, but I collect them. Starter-sets, mostly, and, yes, that ironically does still include Magic. I was big in the BattleTech and Dune card games for a long, long time.
Shock

Re: TCG players, here?

Post by Shock »

I have a large, casual Magic collection. I started playing back in 94, took a long break for most of the 00s and started up again a few years ago. Me and 2 of my brothers split a booster box each set and play amongst ourselves with though. I had been playing in Prerelease Sealed tournaments for a few years before COVID. I even won a couple. Haven't played publicly since then.

I also have a small collection of Battletech cards and a decent sized collection of the old Decipher Star Wars cards.
catsi563

Re: TCG players, here?

Post by catsi563 »

Ive got a pretty decent collection of Vampire the masquerade cards havent played in a while
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories