AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Night at the Museums

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenseido

Re: AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Tripping the Nexus

Post by kenseido »

Silver Phoenix

Harper again is able to get behind the robot that is now off-balance from its wild attack.
Yeah, we'll do with Defenseless again.
But this is an "Interlude only" rule.

Juggernaut unarmed attack: 1d20+6 21
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Kodiak

Kodiak smacks the speedster hard and grabs him giving him a quick bear hug leaving him a limp doll.
Speed TOU save: 1d20+4 12
One off of out, so will call him out.

Bulwark is up
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Evelyn "Bulwark" Gracen
HP: 4
Cnd: Fatigued

Kodiac some over to her and, once the speedster falls to the ground Evelyn repositions to stand behind him and to the right. Once again using the Man-Bear as a barrier between herself and the kidnappers. She took her pistol into two hands once more, transitioning into a right leaning weaver stance. Evelyn waits to see which target Kodiac begins to move towards, then starts opening fire on them.
OOC wrote:Free Action to maintain hold on Feral's metal objects.

Ready Action to Aid in Kodiac's next attack: Aid Kodiac: 1D20+10 = [1]+10 = 11 One degree of success. That is +2 to Kodiac's next attack.

Metal Control wrote: [18] - Protection 10 [Flaws: Sustained Duration (+0/r), Quirk "Requires Adequate Quantity of Metal to Act As Armor" (-1 pp) ; Extras: Impervious 9]
[22] - Move Objects 10 [Flaws: Limited to "Metal" (-1/r), Close Range (-1/r) ; Extras: Precise (+1 pp), Subtle (+1 pp), Shapeable Area (+1/r)]
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Bullwark and Kodiak

The muscle-bound brawlers continue to unsuccessfully attack Kodiak.
Muscles' Unarmed attacks: 2#1d20+5 16 14

Kodiak is up
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

"Cool" Luke
HP: 1
CND: Ice Cold

"Blow it? I am the hero now. I saved the base from attack. If anything I'll get rewarded for this, maybe.", says Luke casually. "After all this gets wrapped up and we hang out here, might even look better and more responsible for being guards. Just maybe leave out the whole why you are here if anyone asks.", adds Luke.

He moves to secure the mercs encasing them in a cell of ice like structure while still bound until someone who can hold them arrives. He also goes about ordering a pizza with shrimp and pineapple on it plus some beer. All this fighting was making him hungry.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Silver Phoenix:
[Harper Zhao]
Condition: Bruised & Staggered
HP: 1

Seeing her opponent in such a weakened position, Harper moves directly in and unleashes (what she hopes) is a final volley of fists wrapped in her Chi.

OOC wrote:I figured the robot condition was due to this being an interlude.

Phoenix’s Flowing Flame Claw Attack: _: 1D20+12 = [19]+12 = 31. And that's a critical to boot!
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Kodiac
HP: 0 LP: 1
Condition: Bruise x 2

"Give it up already, your two down already and none of you could even hit a tree much less me." Kodiac stated not exactly expecting them to back down, there didn't seem to much of a brain cell between either of them.

With a resigned sign he stepped forward leading with an uppercut.
OOC wrote:
Kodiac Attack Muscle 1
Kodiac Attack: 1d20+8+2 16
If a hit DC27 Toughness and Kodiac will grab Muscle 1 using Fast Grab
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Madame Macabre

HP: 0
XP: 2 pp (One is spent for an AE off of her primary array-power. Two more will soon be added.).
Cnd: Staggered; Bruised (-1)

This sounds like a very dangerous office to which to aspire. How will I contact you if I need your help?

Elizabeth cannot help but be flattered that she is even considered for such a station even if she does not fully understand what it all entails. But in the interest of sobriety, she cannot feel that the job might be a little beyond her current abilities.

It’s nice to have allies at AEGIS who can help me, although I do hate to drag them into a potential skirmish that has nothing to do with fulfilling our primary purpose.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Cool Luke

"Well, you're the good one," he chides a bit.

"So what do we do while we're waiting?"
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Silver Phoenix

Again, fiery fists demolish the robot leaving another spread of robot parts around the combat site.

"Well, well, well. You can beat 80-year-old technology. You must be so proud," Czarina's voice comes from behind Harper. She turns to see the hologram once again.

"I look forward to inflicting more pain into your life."

The hologram fades and a small hovering marble that was inside the hologram drops to the ground. As soon as it hits, steam starts coming out of it, and it begins cracking apart and melting.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Kodiak

Kodiak pounds his target pretty hard causing him to fall back and drop to one knee putting him out of range for the follow-up grab.
Muscles 1 TOU save: 1d20+7 13
Bx1, Staggered
Muscles 1 STR check vs grab: 1d20+7 26

Bulwark is up
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Madame Macabre

"Why do you think I avoid this nonsense like the plague?"

He pauses for a moment at her question. Finally, he pulls out a business card. There is a definite magic aura on it.

Eric hands Elizabeth the card. "Don't lose this." His voice has a bit of an edge.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Madame Macabre

HP: 0
XP: 2 pp (One is spent for an AE off of her primary array-power. Two more will soon be added.).
Cnd: Staggered; Bruised (-1)

Elizabeth takes the card from Eric. In doing so, she senses that her life is about to get much more stressful. "I'll do my best. That is all I can promise for now."

There are a lot of things on the pale necromancer's mind at present, and she begins to long for the solitude of her "sanctum" at AEGIS headquarters. There she can take a hot bath, recover from being punched by a super-powered thug, and try to develop a strategy balancing the duties of work with those of a "Master Mage."
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Evelyn "Bulwark" Gracen
HP: 4
Cnd: Fatigued

Kodiac moved forward and Evelyn advanced with him while maintaining her firing stance. Though she maintained some distance from the melee combatant so that her aim wouldn't get hindered by fist flying in her face. Steady and focused she laid down covering firing while Kodiac mixed it up, up close and personal with the other brawlers.
OOC wrote:Free Action to maintain hold on Feral's metal objects.

Ready Action to Aid in Kodiac's next attack: Ready Action to Aid: 1D20+10 = [9]+10 = 19 Two degrees of success. Kodiac get's +2 to his next attack.
Metal Control wrote: [18] - Protection 10 [Flaws: Sustained Duration (+0/r), Quirk "Requires Adequate Quantity of Metal to Act As Armor" (-1 pp) ; Extras: Impervious 9]
[22] - Move Objects 10 [Flaws: Limited to "Metal" (-1/r), Close Range (-1/r) ; Extras: Precise (+1 pp), Subtle (+1 pp), Shapeable Area (+1/r)]
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Madame Macabre

Eric looks at Elizabeth intensely. After several moments, he responds with a serious, "Fine."

He turns and starts walking away. After a couple of steps, he starts fading away until he is gone.
If there is anything else you want to do with your character, let me know. Otherwise, your interlude is wrapped up.