AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Night at the Museums

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Supernaturalist

Re: AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (IC) - Tripping the Nexus

Post by Supernaturalist »

Madame Macabre

HP: 0
XP: 2 pp (One is spent for an AE off of her primary array-power. Two more will soon be added.).
Cnd: Staggered; Bruised (-1)

"Alright, you're gonna have to deal with the law for this unprovoked assault. Stay down and wait for the police to arrive!" Elizabeth watches as Buddy begins to regain his feet.
OOC: Elizabeth won't attack him if he does what she requests, but if he attempts to move away from where he presently is, she will attack him. This will form her "Ready" action. Here's the roll if needed: Ranged Necrotic Damage 10 (Extra: Alternate Resistance - Fortitude; Flaws: Quirk: Only Affects Organic Life, Distracting): Attack roll vs. Fleeing Buddy: 1d20+10 24. So, a total of 24.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

"Cool" Luke
HP: 1
CND: Ice Cold

"Fine, have it your way.", says Luke as he unleashes a targeted storm at the cyborg. After letting it go, he gives Jake a nod to follow up. The base wouldn't be the best hide out now, so him and Jake had to disappear for a few days. Maybe Vegas or Havanna. Maccau was fun as well, but a bit far away.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Bulwark and Kodiak

The trio continue their attacks on Kodiak, but the hero is able to evade their blows.

There is a blur of motion at the door and comes up to attack Bulwark with rapid fire punches, but the AEGIS officer easily avoids the blows.
Feral's unarmed attack: 1d20+8 17
Musscles' unarmed attack: 2#1d20+5 8 16

Speed's Rapid Attack: 1d20+8 11

Back to Kodiak
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Madame Macabre

Your blast hits Buddy, but he shakes it off quickly and runs away and around the corner.
Buddy FORT save: 1d20+11-1 23
Bx2

Back to you. You can end combat if you don't chase him.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Cool Luke

The one-two with Jake take out the final cyborg.

"I guess he was afraid of what would happen if he was taken into custody while conscious."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Kodiac
HP: 0 LP: 1
Condition: Bruise x 1

Not even noticing the blows that somehow missed him completely, must be Bulwark's gunmanship putting them off, Kodiac bared his teeth.

The Feral was really starting to annoy him, with a snarl he brought both fists down in a double axe-handle

OOC wrote: Kodiac PA/AOA +/-2
Kodiac AOA/PA +2: 1d20+8+2+2-2 29
Critical and DC34 Toughness Save, Defense now +6

Edit
Defense to +8 as don't have AOA, still DC34 Toughness
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Silver Phoenix:
[Harper Zhao]
Condition: Fine

Once again thanks to the concealed armor she wears and the near constant movement her martial style required, Silver Phoenix manages to roll with the blow and suffer no injury.

Continuing on with her overall plan, Silver Phoenix again performs a frightening skilled display of acrobatics meant to confuse her intended target.

OOC wrote:Toughness Check (DC23): _: 1D20+8 = [19]+8 = 27. Nic3.

Agile Feint Check (on 2nd robot): _: 1D20+12 = [20]+12 = 32. Well then, that's surprising but I won't complain one bit.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Supernaturalist

Madame Macabre

XP: 2 pp (One is spent for an AE off of her primary array-power. Two more will soon be added.).

With Angel captured and Elizabeth reeling from the fight, the pale young woman decides not to pursue Buddy. With her hand on her head she shakes off the wooziness as she approaches Eric. "Thanks for the help. I doubt I could have handled both of them. With all the spectators around, I'd assume someone has called the police. What do you think this attack was all about? How did they even know we were here?"
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Bulwark and Kodiak

The massive blow launches the Feral through the wall of the cabin, out the other side, and embeds him into a tree.
Feral TOU save: 1d20+8 13
So out by a lot.

Bulwark is up
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Silver Phoenix

Harper's so confuse the robot, that he is a sitting duck for her next attack.

While it is too tied up to offer a meaningful attack, the other one lands a seriously luck blow.
Can't pass that check. Since it was a Nat 20, I will consider the robot Defenseless against your next attack.

Juggernaut's Unarmed attacks: 2#1d20+6 26 10
Crit, so DC28 TOU
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Madame Macabre

Eric holds up his finger as you approach. "Hold that thought."

He vanishes. After about a minute, he reappears with Buddy unconscious at his feet.

"I figure AEGIS should have the complete set."
Supernaturalist wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:05 pmWith Angel captured and Elizabeth reeling from the fight, the pale young woman decides not to pursue Buddy. With her hand on her head she shakes off the wooziness as she approaches Eric. "Thanks for the help. I doubt I could have handled both of them. With all the spectators around, I'd assume someone has called the police. What do you think this attack was all about? How did they even know we were here?"
"I let them know you would be here." He looks around at the crowd while he continues. "I need to know if you are worth the effort. Necromancers don't have the best of reputations."
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

"Cool" Luke
CND: Ice Cold

Luke shrugs and bounds the final cyborg. "Aegis will probably be here soon. Should probably leave a note for them and get out of town, maybe some place sunny, until this all blows over. Something tells me they won't be too keen on a criminal hiding out at their base. I hear the weather in Havana is nice this time of year. We just need to get a boat and should be pretty easy trip.", suggests Luke. He wasn't big on clean up anyway. Once the others came back, he could explain to them he valiantly defended the base. In his report, a thumbs up would suffice.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Silver Phoenix:
[Harper Zhao]
Condition: Bruised & Staggered

The large fist slams into her body, forcing most of the air out of her and nearly drives her into the ground.
OOC wrote:Toughness Check (DC28): _: 1D20+8 = [9]+8 = 17, well it was bound to happen given all the good rolls I've had so far.

I'm pretty sure that's Bruised, Staggered conditions, but I don't have access to any books at the moment.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Kodiac

kenseido wrote: Bulwark and Kodiak

The massive blow launches the Feral through the wall of the cabin, out the other side, and embeds him into a tree.
Feral TOU save: 1d20+8 13
So out by a lot.

Bulwark is up
"Yeees." Kodiac snarled pleased that he finally landed a blow as he watched the Feral fly through the air from the force of his blow,

A noise from behind him brought his attention back to the fight, somehow he hadn't noticed the attack on the Captain.
Supernaturalist

Madame Macabre

"I let them know you would be here." He looks around at the crowd while he continues. "I need to know if you are worth the effort. Necromancers don't have the best of reputations."
Surprised at the sorcerers actions, Elizabeth stands slack-jawed when Eric returns with Buddy. "I...I...don't understand. This was a test? I am an AEGIS team-member. They vetted me beforehand, as did the New Orleans Police Department when they contracted me for my services from time to time. What must I prove myself worthy of?"