Taros' Tokusatsu Builds (Battle Fever J! Secret Society Egos! Salomé! Egos Kaijin! Devil Robots! Cutmen!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
SolarOracle

Re: Great Leader of Black Satan

Post by SolarOracle »

It's kind of crazy that they kept bringing this guy back as the big bad so many times in a row. I supposed it helped to create the sense of continuity between each early Kamen Rider series that they seem to have, but it still feels like something that would get tiring for the viewers by, like, the third time or so.

Great work with building all the bad guys so far, dude. I know I don't comment a lot here, mostly due to me not knowing a lot about the source material, but these are really insightful and cool reads.

Also, if you are still willing to take requests, I recently watched a few episodes from the black-and-white 1960s National Kid tokusatsu, and I think that would be a fun build to see. : D

Good luck with the next few builds, man!
EternalPhoenix

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Black Satan! Titan! Dead Lion!)

Post by EternalPhoenix »

I'm keeping up here too! Can't wait to see some Sentai!
The Phoenixverse (A 2e OC 'verse!)
The Archetype Blendarama!
You, Dear Reader, may comment on any build at any time. I will be happy regardless.
Jabroniville

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Black Satan! Titan! Dead Lion!)

Post by Jabroniville »

LOL the purple mattress with the clearly filthy boots sticking out of the bottom are a TREMENDOUS costume. Like they just plumb ran the fuck out of money and had to call it a day.
Jabroniville

Re: Great Leader of Black Satan

Post by Jabroniville »

SolarOracle wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:04 am It's kind of crazy that they kept bringing this guy back as the big bad so many times in a row. I supposed it helped to create the sense of continuity between each early Kamen Rider series that they seem to have, but it still feels like something that would get tiring for the viewers by, like, the third time or so.

Great work with building all the bad guys so far, dude. I know I don't comment a lot here, mostly due to me not knowing a lot about the source material, but these are really insightful and cool reads.

Also, if you are still willing to take requests, I recently watched a few episodes from the black-and-white 1960s National Kid tokusatsu, and I think that would be a fun build to see. : D

Good luck with the next few builds, man!
I often wonder... because this is the same country that gave us Dr. Wily in every single Mega Man game and made Sigma the boss of every Mega Man X game. Perhaps the continuity and history were part of the appeal? Like a comfortable "ah, things are back to the way they should be" thing?
OwOMotaros

Arawashi Shidanchō

Post by OwOMotaros »

Starting off the Delza Army builds, we have...

Arawashi Shidanchō (Division Commander Wild Eagle)

PL 10 (188 PP)

Identity: Wild Eagle
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Black
Hair: None
Group Affiliation: Delza Army (General)
Base of Operations: Delza Army Japan Base, Some Fuckoff Mountain, Japan

Abilities
Strength 6, Stamina 8, Agility 2, Dexterity 2
Fighting 8, Intellect 4, Awareness 5, Presence 5

Powers

Delza Army Demon: Subtle 1 Winged Flight 7 (1/2 mpr/250 mph), Immunity 15 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Suffocation 2, Electrical Effects 10), Impervious Toughness 7. Total: 30

Eagle Senses: Senses 3 (Visual 3 (Extended 1 (-1/100) Low-Light Vision 1 Ultravision 1). Total: 3

Commander's Axe: (Thrown Axe: Penetrating 4 Smashing Ranged 9 Strength-Damage +3 (Slashing, DC 24), A.E (Axe Strike: Breaking Penetrating 4 Smashing Strength-Based Strike 3 (Slashing, DC 24), Device (Easily Removable), Summonable. Total: 12

Advantages
Assessment, Benefit 3 (Delza Army General), Daze (Deception), Equipment 5 (Shield (+2 Active Def), Assorted Items/Vehicles), Fearless, Improved Critical (Axe) 1, Improved Initiative 1, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Leadership, Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 6, Taunt, Well-Informed

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+4 Total)
Athletics 2 (+8 Total)
Close Combat: Axe 3 (+11 Total)
Deception 7 (+12 Total)
Expertise: Demon 8 (+12 Total)
Insight 5 (+10 Total)
Intimidation 4 (+9 Total)
Perception 6 (+11 Total)
Persuasion 7 (+12 Total)
Ranged Combat: Axe 2 (+10 Total)
Stealth 4 (+6 Total)
Technology 2 (+6 Total)

Offense
Initiative +6
Unarmed +8 | Close, Damage 6
Axe Strike +11 | Breaking Penetrating 4 Smashing Strength-Based Strike 9, Crit 19-20
Thrown Axe +10 | Penetrating 4 Smashing Strength-Based Blast 9, Crit 19-20

Defense
Dodge 10/12, Parry 10/12, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8, Will 8

Abilities 80, Powers 45, Advantages 24, Skills 26, Defenses 13 = 188 PP

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Complications

Personality - Wild Eagle's entire personality is scheming and spite. He enjoys toying with those who oppose him, even if they are his allies.

Weakness - The Electrical Immunity of Delza Army's Cyborgs seems....incomplete. They're immune to direct attacks from Stronger, but there are ways to bypass this. In Wild Eagle's case, this was bringing him underwater and conducting the Electro Fire around him.

Background: Wild Eagle, the Delza Army's first fatality in the war against Stronger. Arriving with General Shadow's call alongside the rest of the Cyborg Majin, Wild Eagle intended to take charge of the group by participating in the contest to kill Stronger. Waiting for fellow Majin Staff Officer Steel to defeat and capture Stronger, Wild Eagle and his minions swooped in and stole the defeated Stronger, intending to kill him on his own time. After a back-and-forth between the two, with Stronger just....sitting in a insulated net, unable to do anything, Wild Eagle provided Steel with a very convincing dupe of the Rider, which Steel destroyed in an intended execution in front of Tackle and Tachibana. Discovering the deception, Steel retreated in a deep rage, while Wild Eagle held his own execution at a waterfall. Stronger, in a last ditch escape attempt, flung himself off of the waterfall, freeing himself to engage Wild Eagle in combat. After a short battle, where Wild Eagle proved a capable, though not overwhelming combatant, with an immunity to Stronger's electrical attacks, Stronger found a workaround, dragging the demon underwater and using the Electro Fire, causing the finisher to conduct around him, bypassing his Immunity and vaporizing the demon. This would be the end of Wild Eagle, at least, until the final battle between the Seven Legendary Riders and the Great Leader of Delza, who revived the commander, alongside several other monsters of the week, to stave off the approaching Riders. Quickly dispatched, the Riders headed out, without a second thought, to defeat the Great Leader.

Notes: Wild Eagle is a pretty solid starting villain for the Delza Army Arc, sporting PL 10 on both offense and defense, high Presence and Awareness skills, befitting their manipulative nature, high-speed flight, eagle senses (again, ported over from one of Jab's builds), as well as, vitally, an Immunity to Electrical Effects, which is very troubling for Stronger, who's easily the strongest (heh) electrokinetic in the Kamen Rider universe. With this immunity, he's able to bypass even a direct hit from Stronger's Den Kick with no damage, which is incredible. However, its not absolute, as Stronger was able to utilize the conductive properties of water to overwhelm him and vaporize the bastard, which is kinda metal.
OwOMotaros

Kōtetsu Sanbō

Post by OwOMotaros »

Next up, the Delza Army's first real powerhouse....

Kōtetsu Sanbō (Staff Officer Steel)

PL 12 (260 PP)

Identity: Steel
Hair: None (Horns)

Abilities
Strength 10, Stamina 8, Agility 2, Dexterity 0
Fighting 8, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 4

Powers

Delza Army Demon: Reflect Immunity 20 (Life Support 10, Electrical Effects 10, Reflect Limited to Electrical Effects), Leaping 2 (30-ft), Impervious 13 Protection 6. Total: 46

Explosive Teleport: Accurate Change Direction Change Velocity Increased Mass 4 (800 lbs) Teleport 6 (1,800-ft), Linked Reaction (When Arriving) Burst Area .25 Damage 8 (Explosive, DC 23, 7-ft burst). Total: 58

Wrecking Ball: (Throw: Penetrating 8 Smashing Ranged 13 Strength-Damage +3 (Bludgeoning, DC 28), A.E (Smash: Impressive Penetrating 8 Reach 2 (10-ft) Smashing Strength-Based Strike 3 (Bludgeoning, DC 28), Device (Easily Removable). Total: 16

Advantages
All-Out Attack, Benefit 3 (Delza Army General), Chokehold, Daze (Intimidation), Equipment 5 (Assorted Items/Vehicles), Fast Grab, Fearless, Feature 1 (Strength over Presence for Intimidation), Improved Critical (Unarmed) 1, Improved Critical (Wrecking Ball) 1, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 1, Leadership, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Takedown 1, Ultimate Effort (Toughness)

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+4 Total)
Athletics 2 (+12 Total)
Close Combat: Unarmed 1 (+9 Total)
Close Combat: Wrecking Ball 3 (+11 Total)
Deception 5 (+9 Total)
Expertise: Demon 8 (+10 Total)
Insight 5 (+7 Total)
Intimidation 3 (+13 Total)
Perception 5 (+7 Total)
Persuasion 2 (+4 Total)
Ranged Combat: Throwing 6 (+10 Total)
Stealth 2 (+4 Total)
Technology 4 (+6 Total)

Offense
Initiative +6
Unarmed +9 | Close, Damage 10, Crit 19-20
Wrecking Ball Smash +11 | Penetrating 8 Reach 2 Smashing Strength-Based Strike 13, Crit 19-20
Wrecking Ball Throw +10 | Penetrating 8 Smashing Strength-Based Blast 13, Crit 19-20

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 14, Will 8

Abilities 72, Powers 120, Advantages 29, Skills 23, Defenses 16 = 260 PP

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Complications

Personality - Staff Officer Steel is a forceful, evil monster. He's confident in his own power, and plans to use it to assert his leadership over the rest of the Majin.

Weakness - Staff Officer Steel is surprisingly vulnerable to Fortitude Effects, leading to him being severely weakened by Dr. Kate's poisons. So weakened that his Electrical Immunity was unable to resist a final blow by Stronger.

Background: Staff Officer Steel, Delza Army's robotic demon. Arriving with General Shadow's call following the fall of Black Satan, Steel intended to annihilate Stronger to take the throne of the Delza Army for himself. To start, however, he took to kidnapping construction workers and other knowledgeable civilians to complete the creation of their mountainside base, which was the first sign to Stronger and his allies that a new force had entered the scene. Engaging with Stronger and Tackle, Steel and his minions proved a capable force, with Stronger being defeated and taken captive. Pleased with his victory, Steel planned a public execution, only to get Stronger stolen by fellow Majin Wild Eagle. Enraged, Steel threatened Wild Eagle with death, only to receive the captive Stronger with no fuss. Performing his public execution and destroying "Stronger" in front of Tackle and Tachibana, Steel discovered that he had been deceived, having destroyed a complex duplicate. Retreating in a rage, Steel would plan for his next attempt to kill the Rider, as Wild Eagle was vaporized underneath a waterfall. Moments later, after observing Dr. Kate's defeat and capture of Stronger, and his subsequent escape, Steel intervenes and attacks Dr. Kate, taking her child captives for himself and declaring that if Stronger wanted the children free, he must take him on in battle. Taking him up on this challenge, Stronger and Steel went at it, proving to be equivalent adversaries until Stronger discovered Steel's weakness; Dr. Kate's Kate Gas, released by the Doctor herself as revenge for his interference. Retreating and taking Stronger's allies as additional hostages, Steel recovered and took Stronger on one last time. After several minutes of struggle, including Stronger throwing Steel's own wrecking ball into him, Stronger discovered one of Dr. Kate's flowers, releasing its deadly poison to weaken the robotic cyborg, before landing the finishing blow with the Stronger Den Kick.

Notes: Steel is quite the powerhouse, I gotta say. Strength 10, Toughness 14, high Impervious, solid, if somewhat average accuracy, full Life Support and a Reflect Immunity for Electrical Effects. This output gets even more dangerous when wielding his signature Wrecking Ball, able to SHATTER the Stronger duplicate into nothing but scrap metal, and send the real Stronger flying. This is all cancelled out when exposed to Steel's primary vulnerability: a lackluster Fortitude rank, leaving him open to drastic weakening by things like Afflictions. So weakened that his Immunity even deactivates, allowing Stronger to pretty easily defeat the otherwise overwhelming warrior.
Jabroniville

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Delza Army! Wild Eagle! Staff Officer Steel!)

Post by Jabroniville »

LOL I love the gigantic wrecking ball that looks like it should weigh as much as his entire person, but is clearly super-light weight. Please tell me they used deft camera work to disguise how obviously not heavy that was.

Also "Kate Gas" is tremendous.
OwOMotaros

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Delza Army! Wild Eagle! Staff Officer Steel!)

Post by OwOMotaros »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:42 pm LOL I love the gigantic wrecking ball that looks like it should weigh as much as his entire person, but is clearly super-light weight. Please tell me they used deft camera work to disguise how obviously not heavy that was.
Of course, though, it seemed kinda durable. The suit actor belly-flopped right onto it, and it looked like it woulda hurt.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Arawashi Shidanchō

Post by Ares »

OwOMotaros wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:59 am Starting off the Delza Army builds, we have...

Arawashi Shidanchō (Division Commander Wild Eagle)

PL 10 (188 PP)
I look at this guy, and I feel like someone made one of the Knights that Make Fun of People from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail into a Tokusatsu villain.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Kōtetsu Sanbō

Post by Ares »

OwOMotaros wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:05 am Next up, the Delza Army's first real powerhouse....

Kōtetsu Sanbō (Staff Officer Steel)

PL 12 (260 PP)
Now THAT'S a fun villain design.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
OwOMotaros

Dr. Kate

Post by OwOMotaros »

Next up, the Delza Army's resident genius, and the only member of the group to successfully kill a hero.....

Dr. Kate

PL 11 (245 PP)

Identity: Kate
Hair: None (Giant Flower Head)

Abilities
Strength 5, Stamina 8, Agility 2, Dexterity 2
Fighting 8, Intellect 7, Awareness 4, Presence 4

Powers

Delza Army Demon: Immunity 19 (Aging, Disease, Suffocation 2, Poison Effects 5, Electrical Effects 10, Electrical Effects Limited to Half Effect), Leaping 2 (30-ft), Impervious 7 Protection 2. Total: 25

Random-Ass-Teleportation: Accurate Change Direction Change Velocity Increased Mass 3 (400 lbs) Subtle 1 Teleport 6 (1,800-ft). Total: 24

Cockscomb Wand: (Acid Shot: Affects Objects & Others Secondary Effect Ranged Weaken Toughness 8 (Acid, DC 18 Fortitude), Linked Secondary Effect Blast 8 (Acid, DC 23), A.E (Kate Gas: Cumulative Ranged Affliction 12 (Poison, DC 22 Fortitude, (Impaired/Disabled/Paralyzed), A.E (Cockscomb Strike: +1 Strength-Damage, Device (Easily Removable), Summonable. Total: 36

Binding Cape: Snare 8 (Fiber, DC 18 Dodge/Strength, (Hindered-Vulnerable/Defenseless-Immobile), Limited to One Target, A.E (Cockscomb Change: Close Affliction 8 (Plant, DC 18 Fortitude, (Transformed (Cockscomb Flower), Limited to Third Degree, Device (Removable). Total: 14

Advantages
Assessment, Benefit 3 (Delza Army General), Daze (Deception), Equipment 5 (Assorted Items/Vehicles), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 1, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Leadership, Move-By Action, Ranged Attack 4, Skill Mastery (Expertise: Science), Taunt, Ultimate Effort (Expertise: Science), Well-Informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+6 Total)
Athletics 2 (+7 Total)
Deception 6 (+10 Total)
Expertise: Demon 3 (+10 Total)
Expertise: Science 11 (+18 Total, 4 Ranks Limited to Chemical Sciences)
Insight 4 (+8 Total)
Intimidation 4 (+8 Total)
Perception 4 (+8 Total)
Persuasion 4 (+8 Total)
Ranged Combat: Cockscomb Wand 4 (+10 Total)
Technology 3 (+10 Total)
Treatment 5 (+12 Total)

Offense
Initiative +6
Unarmed +8 | Close, Damage 5
Acid Shot +10 | Secondary Effect Ranged Weaken Toughness 8, Linked Secondary Effect Blast 8
Kate Gas +10 | Cumulative Ranged Affliction 12 (Impaired/Disabled/Paralyzed)
Cockscomb Strike +8 | Strength-Based Strike 6
Binding Cape +8 | Snare 8 (Hindered-Vulnerable/Defenseless-Immobile)
Cockscomb Change +8 | Close Affliction 8 (Transformed (Cockscomb Flower)

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 8

Abilities 80, Powers 99, Advantages 23, Skills 27, Defenses 16 = 245 PP

Complications

Personality - Conniving, ruthless, and thirsting for human blood, Dr. Kate certainly lives up to being a demon.

Weakness - As a plant demon, Dr. Kate is weakened severely by fire, and is similarly terrified of the substance.

Background: Dr. Kate, the Delza Army's poison-riddled demon doctor. Arriving with General Shadow's call following the defeat of Black Satan, Dr. Kate chose to sit back and scheme, while Wild Eagle and Steel fought over killing Stronger. Following the defeat of Wild Eagle, she sprung her scheme, kidnapping a group of children and a teacher during a camping trip, seeking to use their "pure, innocent blood" to develop a poison potent enough to kill Stronger. Encountering a somewhat weakened Stronger following his victory over Wild Eagle, Dr. Kate overwhelmed him with her 'Kate Gas', before sealing him in a casket, believing him dead. Bringing him back to their mountain base, she presented the casket to General Shadow, who then asked her to show his body. They opened the casket to reveal it......empty. Stronger then emerged from behind the casket and re-engaged the doctor, who released the kidnapped children in response, who were subsequently re-kidnapped by Steel. Teleporting away from this losing fight, Dr. Kate would watch from the distance as Stronger and Steel had their showdowns, eventually revealing to Stronger that Steel was severely susceptible to her gas, which he used to weaken and defeat the general. A few days later, while Stronger was searching for the Delza Army base and having an encounter with the Delza Army's Major Skull, Dr. Kate was revealed to have captured more children off-screen. After Stronger followed Skull's trail to find where Dr. Kate was holding her captives, he had his power drained by a trapdoor, reverting him all the way back to his human form. Trying to escape with the children, Stronger crossed paths with his allies, Tackle and Tachibana, who had him leave while they tried to deal with the doctor. While they were quite able to defeat her minions, the doctor was another matter, spraying Tackle with her now-Rider-killing poison, which left her living on borrowed time. Defending herself with a candle, Tackle discovered Kate's weakness to fire, which they used to escape outside, where Tackle transformed to take the doctor head-on. In the course of their scuffle, the doctor was able to poison Tackle yet again with a blast of Kate Gas, before trying to finish her off with her cape, only to be countered by Stronger, who had regained his energy. The tag-team duo came together to fight Kate, with Tackle informing Stronger of their weakness, but hiding her poisoning. Stronger exploited the weakness by lighting a large stick on fire, driving them off. While Stronger (unknowingly) and Tackle had their last day together, Kate told Skull to buzz off, that she was all that was needed to defeat the Rider. Skull attacked Stronger's team anyway, with his minions able to push Tackle to her limits as Stronger was preoccupied with the Major himself, Dr. Kate returned to finish Tackle. Knowing to exploit her weakness, Tackle got a flaming stick herself, holding them off long enough for Stronger to break off his battle to help her. They came together one last time to fight the doctor, with Tackle clearly petering out throughout the battle, before she grabbed Kate and unleashed her ultimate technique: the Ultra Cyclone, which was able to finally defeat the dreaded doctor, while also leaving Tackle on her last breaths. Thus was the legacy of Dr. Kate; the demon who took Tackle away.

Notes: Dr. Kate is surprisingly powerful. Rider-tier Toughness, high Fortitude, solid melee capabilities, and several powerful, Fortitude-torturing techniques. Able to shoot burning acid, a deadly gas, wrap targets up in her cape, and even change people into whole-ass plants, Dr. Kate is tough to go up against. If even one of those hits you, you're likely to get tripped up and left open for her to poison you to no end. And, as her name entails, she's quite smart, able to develop a poison able to bypass the powerful systems of Black Satan and Delza Army cyborgs to kill them from the inside-out. And, of course, the greatest feat; being able to kill a transforming hero character. Dr. Kate is quite something, eh?

Side Note: Dr. Kate was voiced by Machiko Soga, who most of you would know as Rita Repulsa from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series. This was, actually, her only role within Kamen Rider, despite the glut of performances she had throughout Super Sentai and Metal Hero seasons.
OwOMotaros

Dokuro Shōsa

Post by OwOMotaros »

Next up, the first of the Delza Army to encounter the power of Charged Up Stronger, and one of the only ones with an actual backstory (albeit in Kamen Rider Spirits)...

Dokuro Shōsa (Major Skull)

PL 12 (292 PP)

Identity: Skull
Hair: Black

Abilities
Strength 7, Stamina 8, Agility 4, Dexterity 2
Fighting 10, Intellect 3, Awareness 4, Presence 4

Powers

Delza Army Demon: Immunity 20 (Life Support 10, Electrical Effects 10, Electrical Effects Limited to Half Effect), Leaping 2 (30-ft), Impervious 9 Protection 4, Senses 10 (Visual 10 (Counters All Concealment 5 Counters Illusion 2 Darkvision 2 Extended 1 (-1/100), Speed 2 (120-fpr/8 mph). Total: 42

Skeletal Separation: Active Controlled Mental Link Multiple Minions 3 Summon 4 (PL 4 Body Parts (All Parts Retain Strength & Skeleton Flame)), Side Effect 1 (Lose Use of Separated Part), A.E (Wisps: Insubstantial 3 (Flaming Wisps), Linked Flight 2 (120-fpr/8 mph), A.E (Invisibility: Visual Concealment 4 (All Visual). Total: 35

Skeleton Flame: Cone Area .5 Damage 10 (Fire, DC 25, 30-ft cone). Total: 15

Fire Vanishing: Accurate Change Direction Change Velocity Teleport 8 (1 mile), A.E (Duplication: Illusion 10 (Visual/Auditory, Limited (Creating Duplicates of Self, 4 Ranks Limited to Increasing DC), A.E (Scrying: Visual/Auditory Communication 4 (Worldwide, Limited to Own Minions). Total: 28

Scythe: (Machine Gun: Multiattack Blast 8 (Ballistic, DC 23), A.E (Flamethrower: Line Area 1 Damage 10 (Fire, DC 25, 30-ft line), A.E (Scythe Strike: Dangerous 2 Impressive Penetrating 6 Reach 1 Tripping Strength-Based Strike 2 (Slashing, DC 24), A.E (Scythe Toss: Dangerous 2 Penetrating 6 Smashing Ranged 9 Strength-Damage +2 (Slashing, DC 24), Device (Easily Removable), Summonable. Total: 17

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Assessment, Benefit 3 (Delza Army General), Daze 2 (Deception/Intimidation), Defensive Attack, Equipment 5 (Assorted Items/Vehicles), Fearless, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 1, Jack-Of-All-Trades, Leadership, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Startle, Takedown 2

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+8 Total)
Athletics 1 (+8 Total)
Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+12 Total)
Close Combat: Scythe 2 (+12 Total)
Deception 8 (+12 Total)
Expertise: Demon 9 (+12 Total)
Insight 4 (+8 Total)
Intimidation 8 (+12 Total)
Investigation 4 (+7 Total)
Perception 4 (+8 Total)
Persuasion 2 (+6 Total)
Ranged Combat: Scythe 6 (+12 Total)
Stealth 4 (+8 Total)
Technology 2 (+5 Total)

Offense
Initiative +8
Unarmed +12 | Close, Damage 7
Scythe Strike +12 | Penetrating 6 Reach 1 Tripping Strength-Based Strike 9, Crit 18-20
Scythe Toss +12 | Penetrating 6 Smashing Strength-Based Blast 9, Crit 18-20
Machine Gun +12 | Multiattack Blast 8, Crit 18-20
Flamethrower/Skeleton Flame (DC 20) | Line Area 1/Cone Area .5 Damage 10

Defense
Dodge 12, Parry 12, Fortitude 8, Toughness 12, Will 8

Abilities 84, Powers 137, Advantages 27, Skills 30, Defenses 14 = 292 PP

Complications

Personality - Confident and powerful, Major Skull enjoys his life as a demon, and cannot wait to take control of this planet.

Weakness - As his body is naturally able to separate, a hard enough impact may forcibly separate his parts.

Background: Major Skull, the Delza Army's skeleton-man. Originally, a deformed human, abandoned by his parents before being brought into the fold of the Delza Army, Major Skull was further altered into a Cyborg Majin, ridding him of his humanity entirely. Coming with General Shadow's call after the defeat of Black Satan, Major Skull sat on the sidelines for a time as his fellow Cyborg Majin took on Kamen Rider Stronger. After the defeats of both Wild Eagle and Steel, he decided to investigate for himself, encountering Stronger on a dark night for a short battle, bewildering him with his vast array of powers before dispersing into a swarm of green wisps and leading him on a chase, where he would find a holding cell of hostages captured by Dr. Kate. Later, present at Tackle's final battle, he held off Stronger as Kate's poison did it's deadly work, before disappearing as Kate was killed. He didn't let up for long, however. Before Tackle was even buried, he had dispatched his minions to spy on Stronger, who quickly discovered them before creating a diversion to draw them out. Dispatching the spy squadron, he disguised himself as one of them, lying in wait to ambush the now-arriving Major Skull. Being taken by surprised, Skull was still able to fight on-par with the Rider, unleashing his gut of supernatural abilities once again, even believing he had managed to kill the Rider for a moment. As their beachside scuffle turned into an all-out brawl, Skull managed to overwhelm Stronger through his 'Skeletal Separation' and 'Skeletal Flame' techniques, nearly managing a finishing blow on the literally-aflame Stronger, before being interrupted by fellow general Baron Rock, allowing Stronger to escape into the ocean. After another petty argument between two demons over who would be allowed to kill the Rider, Skull retreated to his backup plan; stalk Tobei Tachibana until he came across Stronger, and finish him off then. While he watched Tachibana, Stronger, having been further beaten by Baron Rock, would be recovered by a former Black Satan scientist, receiving life-supporting care and upgrades, including the Super-Electronic Dynamo, providing him with the ability to access "Charge Up" mode, a vicious x100 power increase, with the slight caveat that, if he did not properly release his energy, he would himself be overwhelmed and die. This scientist would then go out and retrieve Tachibana, unwittingly bringing Skull along with him, which led to his own death as Skull would fatally burn him in front of Stronger. Taking on Stronger for the final time, Skull was once again able to overwhelm him, before Stronger assumed his Charged-Up form and immediately knocked Skull's head off, causing both it and his body to explode at once. Thus ended Major Skull, the first of many to fall to Stronger's Super-Electronic power. He would later be revived during the events of Kamen Rider Spirits, where his backstory as a deformed human was revealed, and where he would be killed by the similarly mutilated Kamen Rider ZX.

Notes: Major Skull is mighty, to say the least. An even 12/12 defensive split, powerful melee and ranged capabilities, and a variety of strange, supernatural powers, I can see how Stronger lost his battle to him. I mean, do you want to fight a skeleton demon who can split and control his body parts, all of which can shoot fire? He also has a few other, neat little abilities. Life Support, the Electrical Resistance the Cyborg Majin very inconsistently use, extra-powerful visual senses, able to bypass all manner of cover and concealment, Teleportation, Illusory Duplicates, Scrying, etc. He's, to put it simply, a very capable general, and probably second only to General Shadow in terms of who was most likely to defeat Stronger.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Dokuro Shōsa

Post by Ares »

OwOMotaros wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:28 am Next up, the first of the Delza Army to encounter the power of Charged Up Stronger, and one of the only ones with an actual backstory (albeit in Kamen Rider Spirits)...

Dokuro Shōsa (Major Skull)

PL 12 (292 PP)
. . . . is it wrong that when I look at this guy, I think "Evil Scythe Wielding Undead Michael Jackson"?

Davies

Re: Dokuro Shōsa

Post by Davies »

Ares wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:29 pm

. . . . is it wrong that when I look at this guy, I think "Evil Scythe Wielding Undead Michael Jackson"?
Never just you.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Re: Taros's Tokusatsu Builds (Delza Army! Wild Eagle! Staff Officer Steel! Dr. Kate! Major Skull!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Wow, Major Skull looks surprisingly disconcerting. Like a very "Uncanny Valley" exaggerated "calaveras" figure with those cracks. Dr. Kate funnily enough looks like a red broccoli man and has a name that's a very common English-looking one (I assume it's pronounced "kat-ay" in Japan?), but yeah, all that poison stuff stands out and makes her seem really nasty.

Skull definitely seems hard to beat- turning into lots of stuff that can surround the hero.