AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
mrdent12

Re: AEGIS Squad, Region 2 (OOC)

Post by mrdent12 »

I was a bit tired last night. I'll get a post up tonight.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

My schedule is a little busy for the next day, so since Silver Phoenix took out Czarina I'm OK with her just doing as Bulwark told her and letting other deal with the remaining robots.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll be away Friday afternoon to Sunday noonish. I'll get a post up tomorrow morning or so.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

I will give everyone a few extra days to post anything they want for the story wrap-up and for their interlude.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get something up for Luke once I get back from holiday Sunday. For the points, not sure what I'd spend them on at this time aside from one for base updates of some sort.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Actually, I was thinking about the base situation. I will set a starting base of operations and then each PC will get 1ep per adventure to upgrade the base. You can bank your EP or combine with other PCs for more expensive features. But I would like this to be gradual improvement over time rather than all at once and little thought after the first few stories. So the EP bonus will be the only additions to the base.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

We're going to have 6 HQ dedicated EP then? I think some of that should go towards security. Perhaps including the anti-teleport measures we came up with in this story.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Supernaturalist, an interlude is not just a plain post. It is a mini-adventure your character goes on between the team stories. I equate them to the hero's solo comic book while the main stories are the team's comic book. It gives you a chance to establish some more character beats and background.

You don't have to go into tons of detail, but there should be some story elements to it, and it should reveal a bit more about the character to the players that maybe their characters don't know yet.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

For Bulwark's 3 XP, I'd like to Invest in Interpose, and bump Fortitude and Will up by 1.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

kenseido wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:16 am Supernaturalist, an interlude is not just a plain post. It is a mini-adventure your character goes on between the team stories. I equate them to the hero's solo comic book while the main stories are the team's comic book. It gives you a chance to establish some more character beats and background.

You don't have to go into tons of detail, but there should be some story elements to it, and it should reveal a bit more about the character to the players that maybe their characters don't know yet.
Oh, I see. Sorry about that. LOL! I was wondering why Sakuro had such a monsterous post. I thought he just had a sudden burst of creativity or something. Anyway, I'll get up an Interlude post tomorrow.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I was exhausted last night, but I'll get Fire and Ices greatest hits reunion tour up tonight.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll have Lukes interlude finished up tomorrow. I have the last two segments all wrote in my head, but I am a bit tired now so my grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is horrible tonight.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I'll use the 3 xp to change Silver Phoenix's Array - will drop Strength-Based from attacks and increase Damage rank to 8.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

All of you knocked it out of the park with the interludes. So in addition to the bonus HP for the next story, you all get an extra XP as well.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Thank you. So with the additional xp, I made Manifesting The Silver Phoenix Power a permanent part of SP's array.