Open Mic Night: How i'd Build....

If you want to debate fictional fights or do character respect threads, do it here.
MacynSnow

Open Mic Night: How i'd Build....

Post by MacynSnow »

Ladies, Gentlemen and everybody else in-between, welcome to OPEN MIKE NIGHT !
-- The Challenge is simple: Each Month a Challenge will be issued to build a Character (from ANY Media). The rest of us have untill the same date the Next Month to have it Built & shown here. Winner is decided by Majority Vote and you can't vote for yourself or abstain.Let's get started shall we? :evil:
YOU MUST BUILD A CHARACTER CALLED.....CHICKEN BOO!
ALLABUILD!
Last edited by MacynSnow on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl III

Re: Open Mike Night: How i'd Build

Post by Batgirl III »

CHICKEN BOO
Animaniacs Character
Power Level 5 ( 55 PP )

'Animaniacs' Taming of the Screwy (Season 1, Episode 5) wrote:He's a chicken, I tell ya! A giant chicken!
ABILITIES
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 2
Dexterity -3
Fighting 0
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 5

SKILLS
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES
Equipment (1), Defensive Roll (2)

EQUIPMENT (5 EP )
Chicken Boo has access to whatever props and costumes are needed for his current disguise.

POWERS
Cartoon Animal Toughness 3 (Extras: Impervious [5], Innate [1]) [ 9 PP ]
Tetrachromatic Senses 1 (Visual: Ultravision; Extras: Innate [1]) [ 2 PP ]
Master of Disguise Morph 1 (Flaws: Removable [requires appropriate props and costuming, -1]) [ 4 PP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (2) Base 0
Parry: (2) Base 2
Fortitude: (5) Base 2
Toughness: (6/8) ——
Will: (5) Base 2

WORKSHEET
Attack: 0 Effect: 2 Total: 2 (Unarmed)
Dodge: 2 Tough: 6/8 Total: 8/10
Parry: 2 Tough: 6/8 Total: 8/10
Fort: 5 Will: 5 Total: 10

ABILITIES [ 30 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 3 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 2 pp ] +
POWERS [ 14 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 6 pp ] =
55 PP TOTAL

COMPLICATIONS
Compulsion (You don't act like the other chickens do): Chicken Boo seems unable to resist disguising himself in an attempt to blend in to human society.

Disabled (He's a Chicken): Chicken Boo cannot speak and lacks hands.

Prejudice (A Giant Chicken!): Whenever Chicken Boo is revealed to be a giant chicken, it provokes great anger and aggressive reprisals from those he had been deceiving. They will drive him away from their location, often assaulting him physically in the process.

Height: 6'0"
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: White and Brown Feathers
Race: Giant Chicken

BACKGROUND

Chicken Boo is a recurring character in Animaniacs. He's a giant chicken who has a habit of disguising himself as a human man. It seems that most people sees him as a human in his disguise. One person in each cartoon claims he's really a giant chicken which is dismissed by the other characters in the cartoon. After Boo is shown to be a real chicken, the other characters express their disbelief, and often proceed to beat up Boo.

Chicken Boo can use makeup, costumes, and other props to change his appearance. Chicken Boo makes a Deception check (with a +25 bonus from his Presence Ability and Morph Power) to determine the effectiveness of the disguise, with appropriate circumstance modifiers per the normal use of the Deception/Disguise Skill. Chicken Boo's disguises are usually in the "a little hard to believe" category (-5 penalty) just because he is a giant chicken trying to pass himself off as a human. This check is opposed by others’ perception check results.
Spoiler
Chicken Boo was revealed as the the main antagonist of the fifth episode of the Hulu re-boot Animaniacs series. The villainous Chicken Boo is pretty much identical to the above build, except that his Disabled (He's A Chicken) Complication does not apply until one of his targets is able to successfully resist his Master of Disguise Power.
Last edited by Batgirl III on Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

That was fast BG! :shock:
Didn't know 'bout that Spoiler, but i can't really get mad over it. It's a natural progression for the Character...
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

This isn't my first giant chicken, I tells ya! Which I why I already knew incredibly useless chicken-related trivia like the fact that they are capable of seeing in the ultraviolet spectrum.

That Spoiler is played about as seriously as anything else in Animaniacs. So I wouldn't expect it to have any lasting consequences... Unless the writers decide it would be funny to reference it again.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Hoid

[The Beyond]Chicken-Boo!

Post by Hoid »

[The Beyond]Chicken-Boo
PL2/15pp. (Impossible entity of the Beyond in chicken form [?].)
Attributes: Strength 10 (+0), Dexterity 12 (+1), Constitution 10 (+0), Intelligence 8 (-1), Wisdom 8 (-1), Charisma 8 (-1). [-1pp.]
Combat: BAB (melee +0/ranged +1) melee +1/ranged +2, Defense (11) 15. [10pp.]
Saves: Toughness (+0) +1, Fortitude (+0) +1, Reflex (+1) +3, Will (-1) +0. [5pp.]
Feats: n/a. [0pp.]
Skills: Bluff (-1) +6. [2pp.]
Powers: [4pp.]
Madness of the Beyond, Given Form: Features 2 (can put on and wear clothes like a human being, no one seems to notice he’s a f******g chicken). [2pp.] Strike 2 (beak). [2pp.] —- [4pp.]
Drawbacks: Disability (-1pp; can’t speak other than to make chicken noises), Disability (-4pp; no hands).
Complications:
He’s a Motherf*****g Giant Chicken!
Weird Slice of Life Adventures
Quote: “Cluck-cluck, CLUCK!”
—-/>_-This is a completed Chicken-Boo build.
Of all the impossible things existing despite themselves in the Beyond, none are as baffling as the chthonic entity known as Chicken-Boo. He wanders the Beyond, having bizarre slice-of-life adventures with human-ish entities and humanoid animals who just seem to think Chicken-Boo is a regular f*****g human being.

Truly, the Beyond is terrifying.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

So you version is anti-Cthulhu Hoid? ;)
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

....just a larval Great Old One, not yet ready for his first molt.
catsi563

Re: Open Mic Night: How i'd Build....

Post by catsi563 »

Chiken BOOM

ABILITIES
Strength 2
Stamina 3
Agility 2
Dexterity -3
Fighting 0
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 5

SKILLS
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES
Defensive Roll(2)

POWERS
• Cartoon Animal Toughness 3 (Extras: Impervious [5], Innate [1]) [ 9 PP ]
• Tetrachromatic Senses 1 (Visual: Ultravision; Extras: Innate [1]) [ 2 PP ]

Chicken BOOOOM!! (Burst area damage 11 (extended range +1, quirk: exaggerated Chicken shaped mushroom cloud) 33pp

DEFENSE
Dodge (2) Base 0
Parry: (2) Base 2
Fortitude: (5) Base 2
Toughness: (6/8) ——
Will: (5) Base 2

WORKSHEET
Attack: 0 Effect: 2 Total: 2 (Unarmed); 11 KABOOM
Dodge: 2 Tough: 6/8 Total: 8/10
Parry: 2 Tough: 6/8 Total: 8/10
Fort: 5 Will: 5 Total: 10

ABILITIES [ 30 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 3 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 2 pp ] +
POWERS [ 44 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 6 pp ] =
85 PP TOTAL

COMPLICATIONS
Explosive temper ( Chicken BOOM does not like to be referred to as a chicken, this tends to cause him to go quite literally nuclear

Disabled (He's a Chicken): Chicken Boo cannot speak and lacks hands.

Reputation (A Giant Chicken Bomb!): Whenever Chicken Boo is spotted the reaction of people will vary from panic to sheer terror. His reputation as a walking diasaster is well earned

Chicken BOOM didnt know how he ended up the way he was. he remembers the lab and remembers the humans poking him with this and that and he other thing, then he remembers a bright light screaming and a loud noise and then waking up in a cavernous crater with fire everywhere

the next thing he knew people were staring at him, he didnt like that it annoyed him, then one man started making chicken noises at him, he REALLY didnt like that.

then the dog attacked hi,. next thing he knew his temper boiled over and BOOM 4 city blocks devastated, and numerous casualties and all that was at the epicenter of the blast was a smug chicken clucking away happily.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Huzzah!

Ok, who’s left to make a Chicken Boo build? If this is all of us, let’s get to a’votin’!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hoid wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:03 pm Huzzah!

Ok, who’s left to make a Chicken Boo build? If this is all of us, let’s get to a’votin’!
We need to bug Jabroniville, then i gotta do mine right after.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Selected to serve her Majesty as part of Henhouse, this "International Chicken of Mystery" Agent 00-Boo has battled some of the most Monstrous Villian's in the World Today. From the Sadistic Colonel Sanders head of the K.F.C. to the Ravishing Russian Agent Dilya Kuritsy, he's left them all with Egg on their face. He's........
00-BOO PL 5(6)/81
ABILITIES:(30points)
STR-2 STA-3 AGL-2 DEX-3
FGT-0 INT-2 AWE-3 PRE-5

SKILLS :(6points)
Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 3(+5), Close Combat:Unarmed 2(+2), Technology 4(+6)

ADVANTAGES:(15points)
Equipment (1), Defensive Roll(2), Contacts, Languages(1:Russian), Tracking, Well-Informed
Chicken-Fu(Crane style):Defensive Attack, Evasion, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Instant Up, Move-By Action, Redirect, Set-up,

POWERS: (24points)
"Cartoon Physology":Toughness 3(Impervious, Innate)
Tetracromatic Vision: Senses 1(Visual-Ultravision; Innate)
"International Chicken of Mystery":Morph 1(Removable, Requires appropriate gear)
"Chicken Kick": Strength-Based Damage 5(Penetrating 8, inaccurate)

OFFENSE:
Unarmed 2 (Close Damage 2)
Chicken Kick 5 (Close damage 5, Penetrating DC 20 Tough check)

DEFENSE:(6points)
TOUGH-6/8 FORT-5 DODGE-2
PARRY-2 WILL-5

COMPLICATIONS:
Compulsion("He's a Chicken!")--Boo must dress as a human and try to blend in....
Disabled:A Giant Chicken-- Boo has no hands and can't speak Human...
Prejudice("A Chicken i Tell ya!")--Once he's outed as a giant chicken, Boo has to fight his through tones of folk who want's to suddenly beat on him like he owes them money...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Now we just gotta bug Jab to make one...
Jabroniville

Chicken Boo, What's The Matter With You?

Post by Jabroniville »

CHICKEN BOO
Role:
Master of Lies
PL 3 (45)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+5)
Deception 3 (+6)
Expertise (Survival) 3 (+3)
Stealth 2 (+2)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Jack Of All Trades

Powers:
Morph 3 (Humanoids) (Flaws: Source- Hat or a Shirt or something) (Drawbacks: Will Not Work on One Person in an Area -1) [11]
"Cartoon Animal" Regeneration 4 (Flaws: Source- Next Scene) [2]
"Chicken Leap" Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
"Beak" Strength-Damage +1 [1]
Senses 1 (Low-Light Vision) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Beak +0 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +3 (DC 13), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +3

Complications:
Disabled (Giant Chicken)- Chicken Boo cannot speak to humans, nor use his beak or wings to easily manipulate objects.
Motivation (Weaving a Web of Lies)

Total: Abilities: 12 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 16 / Defenses: 9 (45)

-Chicken Boo, eternally capable of effortlessly disguising his appearance despite his disguise being horrible to all known senses- he cannot speak, use hands, nor do anything but peck at the ground, but there he sits- lord of deception and intrigue. However, his all-powerful Morph effect requires a Source (typically a shirt or a hat), and will not work on at least one person in any given scene. He benefits from the attributes of a comedy cartoon character (in that wounds will be devastating, but never fatal or permanent), and has a modicum of Defenses, but not enough to prevent a savage beatdown from a number of enraged people when his paltry disguise falters (usually by having his hat blown off or something).
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Huzzah, Jab's the Last!

We can get right to voting. These are the Critera you must Judge on and Numbers....
A)Originality of Build:
B)IPlayability:
C)Strength's of Build:
D)Weakness of Build:
E)Is it a Fun Build?:

Numbers go from 1-5(5 being Perfect, 1 being horrible)
Highest Number total wins(Can't judge your own Build)

Let's get to Judging!
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

We, obviously, shouldn’t be able to judge our own builds....