J-Mart: Kung Lao, Ken Masters, Captain Carter, John Preston

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

Frankenstein: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Only a fool would cry for life to a dead man. - Frankenstein

FRANKENSTEIN
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 1; DPL: 10; FWPL: 9; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 9, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 7, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 1 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+11), Deception (+0), Expertise [Arcane Lore] 7 (+8), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation 10 (+10) [Startle], Investigation 7 (+8), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Guns] 12 (+12), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (1), Diehard, Equipment (3), Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Protection 4, Regeneration 2 (1/every other round); 6 pts
It's ALIVE! ALIVE!: Immunity 5 (Electrical Damage); 5 pts
Unliving: Immunity 32 (Critical Hits, Fortitude Effects); 32 pts
Sword of Michael: 6 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-2 pts), Extra: Indestructible; 5 pts
Holy Smite: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous 2); 6 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Steam Gun: Ranged Ballistic Damage 6; 12 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +8 [Sword of Michael +12, Critical 19-20]
Unarmed +11 [Unarmed +9]
Ranged Attack +0
Guns +12 [Steam Gun +6]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +13 (+13 without Defensive Roll, +4 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Better Hit the Morgue: While Frankenstein is immune to critical hits, severe damage can sever body parts or rupture organs, etc. He cannot regenerate them and the loss of such could render him vulnerable or disabled in certain situations until replacements parts can be found.
Monstrous Appearance: Frankenstein is ugly and off-putting and his appearance always inspires fear and revulsion in others.
Relationships: Despite their differences, he still has feelings for The Bride.
Responsibility: Frankenstein works for the organization known as S.H.A.D.E. and is typically subject to their orders.
Vulnerable: He is vulnerable to certain magical effects, like those wielded by Klarion the Witch Boy, and the specific voltage of electricity like that which animated him can instantly incapacitate him.

Abilities 62 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 48 + Defenses 8 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Frank as a PC.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

Frankenstein: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Perhaps
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Mayhaps
Davies

Re: J-Mart: Halloween Monster Mash! Wendigo, Werewolf by Night, Frankenstein

Post by Davies »

Is the King Vampire coming?
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Halloween Monster Mash! Wendigo, Werewolf by Night, Frankenstein

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Davies wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:57 pm Is the King Vampire coming?
IDK. Since the season has officially passed, I might save him for next year. ;)

But considering the way the world is going, that may not be a smart move...
Thorpocalypse

The Bride (Lady Frankenstein): Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

THE BRIDE (LADY FRANKENSTEIN)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 2; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Height: 6-1
Weight: 150
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Skin: Green
Race: Human Zombie
Identity: Public
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 7, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 3 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+13), Deception 2 (+5/+7) [Attractive], Expertise [Arcane Lore] 5 (+7), Expertise [Secret Agent] 5 (+7), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation 4 (+7), Investigation 5 (+7), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat [Guns] 6 (+13), Sleight of Hand 2 (+7), Stealth 5 (+9), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 3 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (1), Close Attack (1), Diehard, Equipment (5), Improved Hold, Languages (2) (French, Latin, 3 others, Base: English), Leadership, Precise Attack (1) (Ranged, Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1), Trance

POWERS:
Invulnerability: Protection 2, Impervious Toughness 7, Regeneration 5 (1/every other round); 14 pts
She's ALIVE! ALIVE!: Immunity 5 (Electrical Damage); 5 pts
Unliving: Immunity 32 (Fortitude Effects, Critical Hits); 32 pts
Four Armed: Extra Limbs 2 (2 extra arms), Ehanced Unarmed Damage 0 (Extra: Multiattack 7 on Unarmed Damage), Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Hold); 10 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(25 pts)
Knives: Multiattack Piercing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous; 5 pts
Semi-automatic Handguns: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 6; 18 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +11 [Knives +9, Critical 19-20, Multiattack]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +7, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +7
Guns +13 [Semi-automatic Handguns +6, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +10 (+10 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +10, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Better Hit the Morgue: While The Bride is immune to critical hits, severe damage can sever body parts or rupture organs, etc. She cannot regenerate them and the loss of such could render her vulnerbale or disabled in certain situations until replacement parts can be found.
Relationships: Despite their differences, she still has some feeling for Frankenstein.
Rivalry: After their deceptions about her son, she has fallen out with SHADE and while they are not enemies, there is certainly some acrimony there.
Vulnerable: She is vulnerable to certain magical effects, like those wielded by Klarion the Witch Boy, and the specific voltage of electricity like that which animated her can instantly incapacitate her.

Abilities 84 + Skills 30 (60 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 61 + Defenses 13 = 205 / 205

Build Comments: Took me a while, but I finally whipped up Frank’s lovely ex-wife. I kinda felt like I went a little overboard with her skills and advantages, but the few things I’ve read with her in it, she’s been awesome. A good match for Frankie despite him being stronger, she has made up for it with her skill and SHADE training. I probably could have given her even higher agent-type skills, but she’s pretty strong across the board and higher than your average government agent types in most areas.

Secret Origins: The entity called the Bride was created by Dr. Victor Frankenstein to be a companion to his most famous creation, the creature known as Frankenstein. Unfortunately for Frankenstein, she rejected him, as he was not her type. That is to say, "alive." Following the Frankenstein Monster's assumed death in the Arctic, as shown in Mary Shelley's novel, the Bride wandered the Earth.

The Story so Far: Sometime in the 20th or 21st Century, a supervillain called the Red Swami brainwashed her, grafted two extra arms onto her and tried to pass her off as the reincarnation of an assassin goddess, presumably Kali. It took seven S.H.A.D.E. agents to take her down. After that, she joined the organization.

She worked for S.H.A.D.E. alongside the Creature Commandos. The Bride's relationship with Frankenstein was restored and they had the air of a loving couple and had attempted to create a son through S.H.A.D.E. technology. However, their son was very unstable and violent, and attacked the Bride and forcing Frankenstein into killing him. Despite what their offspring had done, Bride saw that her son was only terrified of its situation and didn't forgive Frankenstein for his actions.

In the modern day, the Bride and Frankenstein soon learned that following an uprising in S.H.A.D.E., Father Time revealed that their son was actually alive and in S.H.A.D.E. custody without their knowledge. Bride and Frankenstein tracked their son to the place of their birth, Castle Frankenstein, where they try in some way to reason it. Unfortunately, the creature attacked and begged only for death. In a sad twist of irony, the Bride granted her son's request. Thereafter, having enough of the lies and manipulations that S.H.A.D.E. had built, especially that concerned with her son, the Bride quit the organization

Characterization: The Bride is a top level secret agent and committed to ridding the world of evil.

Friends and Foes: Despite their differences, she still as some feelings for Frankenstein and she is very protective of her teammates in the Creature Commandos. Due to their manipulations, she is currently on the outs with SHADE.
Thorpocalypse

The Bride (Lady Frankenstein): Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Soon
Thorpocalypse

The Bride (Lady Frankenstein): Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Possibly
Thorpocalypse

The Bride (Lady Frankenstein): Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Thorpocalypse

Dracula: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I still dream of teeth and power. - Dracula

DRACULA
PL14

OPL: 14; SPL: 6; DPL: 13; FWPL: 12; HP: 1
Height: 6-5
Weight: 230
Eyes: Red
Hair: White
Skin: White
Race: Human Vampire
Identity: Public
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Romania
Team Affiliations: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA --, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 7, PRESENCE 7

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+13), Deception 7 (+14/+16) [Attractive, Daze], Expertise [Aristocracy] 6 (+10), Expertise [History] 6 (+10), Expertise [Magic] 8 (+12) [Ritualist], Insight 6 (+13), Intimidation 8 (+15) [Startle], Perception 3 (+10), Persuasion 6 (+13/+15) [Attractive], Stealth 7 (+12)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack (2) (Sword, Unarmed), Animal Empathy, Attractive (1), Benefit (6) (Resources, Status, Wealth – Ruler of Romania/Legendary Vampire), Close Attack (3), Daze (1) (Deception), Equipment (2), Languages (2) (English, German, 3 others, Base: Transylvanian), Power Attack (2) (Sword, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (4), Ritualist, Startle, Takedown (1), Trance

POWERS:
Immortal Vampire: Immunity 31 (Fortitude Effects, Aging), Protection 12, Impervious Toughness 11, Immortality 11 (1 hour), Regeneration 5 (1/every other round); 71 pts
Vampire Senses: Senses 3 (Scent [Acute], Darkvision); 3 pts
Vampiric Movement: Speed 4 (32 mph/500 fpr), Leaping 2 (30 ft), Movement 1 (Wall-Crawling); 8 pts
Vampire's Bite: Piercing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Linked [Weaken, Affliction], Flaw: Grab-based), Weaken Stamina 10 (Extra: Linked [Bite, Affliction], Flaws: Grab-based, Limited to 1 Rank Per Round), Progressive Affliction 12 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Entranced, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Transformed to Vampire, Extras: Linked [Bite, Weaken], Flaws: Grab-based); 30 pts
Blood Healing: Healing 10 (Flaw: Self-only, Source [requires blood]); 6 pts
Vampiric Powers: 31 pt Array; 33 pts
Children of the Night: Summon Animals 2 (30 pt Minions; Extra: Horde, Mental Link, Multiple Minions 6 [64 minions], Variable Type [Bats, Rats, or Wolves]); 31 pts
Shapeshifting: Morph 2 (Bats, Wolves, Extra: Metamorph); 1 pt
Hypotonic Gaze: Perception Range Affliction 12 (Resisted and Overcome by Will; 1st: Entranced, 2nd: Compelled, 3rd: Controlled, Flaw: Sight-Dependent); 1 pt

Sword of Dracula: 5 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-2 pts); 3 pts
Sword Strike: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(10 pts)
Headquarters: (10 pts)
Castle Dracula: Size - H, Tough - 10, Features (Holding Cells, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel); 10 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +15 [Unarmed +10; Saber +13, Critical 19-20; Vampire Bite +11; Vampiric Transformation Affliction +12]
Ranged Attack +8
Special Attack [Hypnosis Affliction +12, Perception]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +12 (+6 Impervious), Fortitude Immune, Will +11

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: He's garnered several over the years, but his greatest are the Bloodstones, Harkers and Van Helsing families, who have hunted him for generations.
Honor: Dracula is very traditional and if he gives his word, he keeps it.
Motivation: Dracula is driven to garner more power and to continue to find ways to continue his immortal existence.
Quirk: Vampires do not cast reflections.
Power Loss: Dracula's Protection is reduced to half and his Impervious Toughness is eliminated against blessed, magical or silver weapons.
Relationships: Despite their conflict and complicated relationships, he does care for his many offspring. Some more than others, however…
Rivalry: Over the years, other vampire lords and clans have arisen, as well as other high ranking members of the mystical communities and Dracula remains in competition with them all.
Weakness: Dracula must feed on blood or weaken and eventually perish.
Weakness: Exposure to sunlight or a stake through the heart can destroy Dracula and religious icons (when wielded by a true believer in that faith) repel him.

Abilities 88 + Skills 30 (60 ranks) + Advantages 28 + Powers 154 + Defenses 15 = 315 / 315

Build Comments: Since Davies asked, here is The King of Vampires, the one and only Count Dracula for the Thorpacoverse. Well, he's not going to be the only one, I can't pass up the chance to build several different types of one of the great characters of all time. This version is based on the Marvel incarnation. Expect other versions in the coming Halloween seasons or as the mood strikes me.

Secret Origins: Born Vlad Dracula in 1430 in Schassburg, Transylvania, now Sighişoara, Romania, he was the second son of a Transylvanian nobleman. He was named prince of Transylvania and voivode (prince) of Wallachia and became ruler while still a child. Over the next several years, he struggled against the Ottoman Turks, losing and regaining his throne. Through an arranged marriage to a Hungarian noblewoman, Zofia, he sired his daughter, Lilith. He sent his wife away and later married a woman named Maria, with whom he had a son named Vlad Tepelus. He had a son with his third wife Domini named Janus.

In 1459, Dracula was mortally wounded by the Turkish warlord Turac, who brought Dracula to a gypsy named Lianda to be healed. However, Lianda was a vampire, and in revenge for his persecution of the gypsies, transformed Dracula into a vampire as well. Turac raped and killed Dracula's wife Maria, and in revenge Dracula slew Turac, making him a vampire as well. Dracula gave his son Vlad Tepelus to gypsies to raise.

Dracula defeated the vampire Nimrod in battle, and thus succeeded him as ruler of Earth’s vampires. Soon afterwards, he enhanced his own blood with that of Varnae, giving him greater powers than any other vampire. In 1471, Dracula abdicated his princehood.

The Story so Far: In the 19th century, he faced opposition from Abraham van Helsing and Jonathan Harker in England, the exploits of which were recorded in the 1897 novel by Stoker, Dracula. When the humans destroyed Dracula, his remains were placed in his coffin, concealed within a cave blocked by an enormous boulder. In Frankenstein's Monster, the behemoth in the story was tricked into unsealing the cave and opening the coffin, thus, freeing Dracula.

In the 20th century, Dracula was returned to vampiric life by Clifton Graves. Dracula encountered numerous opponents in the 20th century, including Quincy Harker and Rachel van Helsing, the descendants of his enemies described by Stoker, vampire hunter Blade, his only known living descendant Frank Drake, vampiric detective Hannibal King, Mephisto, Spider-Man, the X-Men, Batman, the BPRD, and many others. Just before World War I, he was responsible for transforming Lord John Falsworth into Baron Blood.

In the 21st century, after another “death” at the hands of Harry Dresden with the assistance of The Outsiders, he returned with renewed focus and has reclaimed sovereignty of Romania through democratic election (although many believe the vote was fixed) and has been attempting to reform his image. He has addressed NATO and the United Nations and has used his considerable wealth to help transform Romania into a nation with one of the fastest growing economies and closer ties to Western Europe. He has been an ally of the US in their war on Terrorism, has become an ally of Amestris in their conflict with Latveria and has made the Romania military one of the strongest in Europe.

Characterization: Dracula is one of the pre-eminent entities on the planet. His power and influence are legendary and he has survived several “deaths”, countless challenges to his power and he’s battled foes for over 500 years and always finds a way to retain or regain his power and keep the fascination of people the world over.

Friends and Foes: Dracula has no allies, only servants. He has several enemies over the centuries, the most persistent of these being the Bloodstone family, the Harker family and the Van Helsing family. Frankenstein has also fought against him, trying to undo the mistake he made in setting him free upon the world centuries ago.

He has also been opposed by Blade, Hannibal King and other vampire and monster hunters over the past few decades.
Thorpocalypse

Dracula: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Thorpocalypse

Dracula: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Eventually
Thorpocalypse