J-Mart: Sentinels, Mystique

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

Omni-Man: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Soon
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

Omni-Man: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Perhaps
Thorpocalypse

Conquest: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I should do this now--don’t know when I’ll get this chance again. I want to thank you, Mark Grayson...Invincible. Really. From the bottom of my heart. It’s not often that I get to cut loose like this. I mean really cut loose like I have here. Usually, there are so many mission parameters. "Don’t destroy this." "Keep this person alive." But not here—not with this planet. For whatever reason, I don’t really care why, to be honest, I was told--take control, no matter what it takes…take control of the planet. So whatever you did to piss us off--thank you. This has been fun. - Conquest

CONQUEST
PL14

OPL: 14; SPL: 7; DPL: 14; FWPL: 12; HP: 1
Height: 6-4
Weight: 300
Eyes: Orange
Hair: Grey
Skin: Fair
Race: Viltrumite
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: The Viltrumite Empire

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 17, STAMINA 14, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics (+17), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+11), Deception (+1), Expertise [Military] 6 (+7), Expertise [Viltrumite Lore] 4 (+5), Insight 5 (+7) [Assessment], Intimidation 10 (+11) [Startle], Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 4 (+6), Stealth (+2), Technology 3 (+4)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack (1) (Unarmed), Assessment, Chokehold, Diehard, Improved Grab, Lionheart*, Power Attack (1) (Unarmed), Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Viltrumite Physiology: Feature 1 (Longevity); 1 pt
Invulnerability: Immunity 10 (All Environmental Conditions, Poisons, Suffocation [Need to breathe, Flaw: Limited to ability to hold breath], Starvation/Thirst [Flaw: Limited to approximately 2 weeks], Disease [Flaw: Limited to terrestrial diseases]), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds, Extra: Persistent), Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 15; 30 pts
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 6 (200,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 6 pts
Flight and Super Speed: 31 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr; Extra: Dynamic); 31 pts
Space Travel: Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]) (Extra: Dynamic) (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Super Speed: Speed 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

Bionic Arm: 12 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Damage Enhancements: Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Grab), Adds Penetrating 10 and Reach 2 (10 ft) to Unarmed, Quirk: All Limited to Right Arm only; 12 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +10
Unarmed +11 [Unarmed +17]
Ranged Attack +2
Throwing +6

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +18 (+18 without Defensive Roll, +8 Impervious), Fortitude +14, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To the Viltrumite empire.
Rivalry: He longs to defeat Nolan (Omni-Man) and Invincible in combat.
Temper: Viltrumites are known for their towering battle rages.
Vulnerable: When a Viltrumite's equilibrium in their ears is disturbed, mainly by a sonic effect, it can cause extreme pain and may even possibly kill them.

Abilities 98 + Skills 18 (36 ranks) + Advantages 8 + Powers 82 + Defenses 13 = 219 / 219

Build Comments: I was trying to think of some good villains to test my Lantern-verse builds against and it hit me that one of the villainous groups that would fit perfectly in the Cosmic Thorpacoverse are the Viltrumites. They are Omni-Man’s race that is out for universal conquest and they would have bumped heads against the Corps many times in a shared universe. One of the baddest of the bad dudes in their group is Conquest, one of the oldest, strongest and most ruthless of their soldiers. He and Mark’s first fight might be my all-time favorite superhero throwdown bar none. That fight was when I knew real power creep had hit the Invincible-verse because Cecil Steadman went and got EVERY superhero in the Image-verse and I mean all of them, including Spawn, Savage Dragon, the Dynamo 5 amongst about 30+ others, to come to fight Conquest in case Mark fell.

In my setting Conquest survived and is still a high-ranking member of the Viltrumite Empire, and he is eagerly awaiting another crack at Mark and to test himself against the true greatest hero of Earth, Superman.

Secret Origins: Conquest is one of the Viltrumite empires’ greatest warriors.

The Story so Far: Conquest first appeared in the aftermath of the Invincible War, a disastrous event in which a supervillain named Angstrom Levy used his dimension spanning powers to summon an army of evil, alternate universe counterparts of Invincible to the main Invincible's world. What followed was a cataclysmic battle between the evil Invincibles and all of the world's superheroes. The heroes won, but the battle had ravaged the face of the planet and left most of the heroes either dead or severely injured, minus Invincible himself. When the evil Viltrumite Empire noticed this, they decided that this would be the perfect time to conquer Earth, so they sent Conquest respectively to accomplish the task. Conquest appeared before Invincible and gave him an ultimatum; either Invincible would conquer Earth, or else Conquest would kill him and take over Earth himself. This only fueled Invincible's already large amount of stress and anger, so he responded to Conquest's threat by attacking him.

The ensuing battle between the two caused even more destruction to the already devastated world with Conquest proving to be not just stronger than Invincible, but also very sadistic, explaining that he wasn't trying to kill Invincible because he was ordered to, but because he wanted to. As Invincible continued to get pummeled, his half-brother Oliver arrived to assist him. Oliver managed to land a few hits on Conquest, but when the latter grabbed hold of the former and prepared to tear him in half, Invincible rescued him and ordered him to stay away from the conflict while he fought Conquest.

As their battle raged on, Invincible suffered serious injuries while Conquest only suffered minor ones. During this time, Invincible's girlfriend Eve woke up from a coma in the hospital, and after she saw Invincible battling Conquest on television, she flew to the battle to assist her boyfriend. When she arrived, she tried to contain Conquest with her forcefields, but Conquest tore through them easily, and then critically wounded Eve by punching a hole in her stomach. As Eve seemingly died in Invincible's arms, Conquest confessed to him that he is glad that he angered the Viltrumites enough to send himself to Earth, claiming that he hasn't had this much fun in ages. The broken Invincible then vowed to destroy Conquest no matter what.

Conquest wasn't convinced that Invincible can stand a chance against him, but admitted that he is impressed that Invincible can still threaten him after all he has done. When Invincible's only response was a rage-filled glare, Conquest provoked him to attack again. Invincible then delivered a punch powerful enough to destroy Conquest's robotic arm, but in the process broke his own arm, and then tore off a chunk of Conquest's shoulder with his teeth. As the two reach the final moments of their battle, Eve regenerates herself and used her powers to sear Conquest's skin off his body. Invincible then apparently killed Conquest with several blows to his head.

It was recently revealed that Conquest waisn't dead, but imprisoned by Cecil for interrogation. However, after healing from his severe injuries, Conquest escaped confinement and flew into space to regroup with the remaining Viltrumites. He cames before Thragg, the Grand Regent of the Viltrumites, and pleaded for mercy for failing to take over Earth. Thragg spared him, but only if he doesn't fail him a second time, and then instructed him to intercept and kill Invincible before he reached the Coalition of Planets. Conquest obeyed, and after receiving a new robotic arm took two other Viltrumites with him to locate Mark's ship.

After locating Invincible's ship, Conquest destroyed the vessel and then prepared for his rematch with the young Viltrumite. He found great joy in the chance of killing both Invincible and his father Nolan. Oliver attacked Conquest first and is easily swatted away. Oliver, still inexperienced with being in space, began to suffocate as he lost his breath. He headed towards a Planet with an atmosphere to catch his breath. Conquest noticed that Oliver has broken away from the others and saw an opportunity for an easy kill and followed him. As Invincible's allies take on the other two Viltrumites, Invincible followed Conquest to help his brother. As Conquest enters the Planet’s atmosphere he makes a crucial mistake and exhales, but before he can breathe in again Invincible starts to strangle him. At one point in the fight, Conquest is actually worried that Invincible will kill him, so he punched a hole in the young Viltrumite's stomach, mirroring what happened to Atom Eve, in hopes of ending the fight quickly, but Invincible fought on until he manages to finally kill Conquest by strangling him to death.

But again, Conquest was revived and lived in exile, plotting his revenge against Invincible and his family.

Characterization: Conquest is a brutal, sadistic warrior that only lives to destroy his foes.

Friends and Foes: He has a great rivalry with Invincible and also wants to defeat Omni-Man. He is loyal to the Viltrumite empire.
Thorpocalypse

Conquest: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I am Conquest. I have never failed to assimilate a chosen planet, no matter its strength. If you choose to oppose me, you will not survive. - Conquest

CONQUEST
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 3; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 13, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 7, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics (+13), Deception (+0), Insight (+2), Intimidation 11 (+11) [Startle], Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 5 (+5), Stealth (+0)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Improved Grab, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Viltrumite Physiology: Feature 1 (Longevity); 1 pt
Invincibility: Immunity 10 (All Environmental Conditions, Poisons, Suffocation [Need to breathe, Flaw: Limited to ability to hold breath], Starvation/Thirst [Flaw: Limited to approximately 2 weeks], Disease [Flaw: Limited to terrestrial diseases]), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds), Protection 3, Impervious Toughness 9; 22 pts
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 3 (800 Tons; Flaw: Limited to lifting); 3 pts
Flight and Super-Speed: 23 pt Dynamic Array; 27 pts
Flying: Flight 11 (4,000 mph/8 mpr; Extra: Dynamic); 23 pts
Space Travel: Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems], Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Super-Speed: Speed 11 (4,000 mph/8 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

Bionic Arm: 2 pts Traits, Removable (-1 pts); 1 pt
Damage Enhancements: Enhanced Advantages 1 (Improved Grab), Adds Reach 2 (10 ft) to Unarmed, Quirk: All Limited to Right Arm only; 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +0
Close Attack +7 [Unarmed +13]
Ranged Attack +0
Throwing +5

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +13 (+13 without Defensive Roll, +5 Impervious), Fortitude +13, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To the Viltrumite empire.
Rivalry: He longs to defeat Nolan (Omni-Man) and Invincible in combat.
Temper: Viltrumites are known for their towering battle rages.
Vulnerable: When a Viltrumite's equilibrium in their ears is disturbed, mainly by a sonic effect, it can cause extreme pain and may even possibly kill them.

Abilities 66 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 54 + Defenses 15 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Conquest as a PC.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Tue May 23, 2023 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

Conquest: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Thorpocalypse

Conquest: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Perhaps
greycrusader

Re: J-Mart: Omni-Man, Conquest

Post by greycrusader »

Sort of curious as to your head canon of the Invincible War/Viltrumite assaults on Earth in your setting, given your universe really has quite a few more heavy-hitters, including Superman, Thor, the Hulk, Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, the GLs, and so on, not to mention the psi-and sorcery-based heroes, which the Viltrumites really wouldn't have any counter. The Invincible comic basically had Allen the Alien, Battle-Beast, and the Viltrumites; everyone else was way below them in power, though a few such as Atom Eve or Robot had a few means of hurting the nigh-invulnerable aliens. Other powerful heroes from Image (Dragon, Pitt, Spawn) only popped up in brief cameos, if that.

All my best.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

greycrusader wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:17 am Sort of curious as to your head canon of the Invincible War/Viltrumite assaults on Earth in your setting, given your universe really has quite a few more heavy-hitters, including Superman, Thor, the Hulk, Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, the GLs, and so on, not to mention the psi-and sorcery-based heroes, which the Viltrumites really wouldn't have any counter. The Invincible comic basically had Allen the Alien, Battle-Beast, and the Viltrumites; everyone else was way below them in power, though a few such as Atom Eve or Robot had a few means of hurting the nigh-invulnerable aliens. Other powerful heroes from Image (Dragon, Pitt, Spawn) only popped up in brief cameos, if that.

All my best.
Yeah, me too! ;)

I'm still working that out in my head but I kind of envision it being a situation where some of the big hitters are out in space dealing with Thanos or Darkseid or something so there's not as much resistance at that time of invasion. I may have to increase the pureborn Viltrumites to 75 or 100, too.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

WOO! More Invinci-Builds! Man, was that series fun for a long time. I had issues with it, but it really "got" how to escalate things and make memorable characters and moments. The introduction of Conquest is like a "How To" of how to make a major impact with a villain right away- the dude became a legend almost instantly. I love how he has no real character depth at all- he's just a vicious, murdering scum, whose initial announcement to Mark is to THANK HIM for providing him with a reason to subjugate a world by any means necessary, with no regulations against what not to destroy.
Thorpocalypse

Thragg: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Before you overreact, take notice of the fact that you couldn't make us leave if you wanted to. What I propose is this... we will live among you. The people of Earth will not even know we are here. You will not even know we are here. You will not interfere with any matter on Earth. We do not want our presence to be known. We will not attack you... but we will not help you. My people will blend in, live as Humans with Humans. We will intermingle... we will interbreed. This is the only way to ensure our survival of the Viltrumite people. We will restore our ranks over the course of thousands of years. Human DNA has been proven to make near perfect hybrids... the closest thing we have to pure-blooded Viltrumites. Our children and our children's children will join our ranks, their children will have children and our ranks will swell with the infusion of Human DNA. You will allow us the time to restore our numbers... to rebuild our Empire. - Thragg

THRAGG
PL15

OPL: 15; SPL: 12; DPL: 15; FWPL: 13; HP: 1
Height: 6-10
Weight: 325
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Fair
Race: Viltrumite
Identity: Public
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Mobile
Team Affiliations: None

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 19, STAMINA 15, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+22), Deception (+5), Expertise [Viltrumite Lore] 9 (+12), Insight 4 (+8), Intimidation 8 (+13) [Startle], Perception 3 (+7), Persuasion 3 (+8), Stealth (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack (1) (Unarmed), All-Out Attack (1) (Unarmed), Chokehold, Defensive Attack (1) (Unarmed), Diehard, Favored Foe (Viltrumites), Follow-Up Strike*, Improved Critical (4) (Unarmed 4), Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative (1), Leadership, Power Attack (1) (Unarmed), Startle, Takedown (2), Ultimate Effort (1) (Ultimate Toughness Check)

POWERS:
Viltrumite Physiology: Feautre 1 (Longevity); 1 pt
Invulnerability: Immunity 10 (All Environmental Conditions, Poisons, Suffocation [Need to breathe, Flaw: Limited to ability to hold breath], Starvation/Thirst [Flaw: Limited to approximately 2 weeks], Disease [Flaw: Limited to terrestrial diseases]), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds, Extra: Persistent), Protection 4, Impervious Toughness 19; 35 pts
Super Strength: Enhanced Strength 5 (400,000 Tons, Flaw: Limited to Lifting); 5 pts
Flight and Super Speed: 31 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
Flight: Flight 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr; Extra: Dynamic); 31 pts
Space Travel: Movement 2 (Space Travel 2 [Other star systems]) (Extra: Dynamic) (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Super Speed: Speed 15 (64,000 mph/125 mpr), Quickness 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +19, Critical 16-20]
Ranged Attack +10

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +19 (+10 Impervious, Ultimate Effort), Fortitude +15, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Thaddeus, the Coalition of Planets, The Guardians of the Universe.
Responsibility: To protect and restore the glory of the Viltrumite Empire.
Temper: While he generally cares himself in a stately, calm manner, beware. Vltrumites are known for their towering battle rages and none are more terrible than his.

Abilities 130 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 26 + Powers 76 + Defenses 13 = 260 / 260

Build Comments: After I finished the Invincible: Viltrumite War, I was blown away. I wasn’t sure how Kirkman would top it, and honestly, I don’t know that he ever did. The overall ending of the series was pretty good but I think the Viltrumite War might be the peak of the series.

The Viltumite War series allowed all the main characters at that point to have their moments, but my favorite thing was the true introduction of the new main villain, Grand Regent Thragg of the Viltrumite Empire. Man, was he wicked. I know most new villains come in like gangbusters then fade off, but he never really did. He was a huge threat until his final defeat.

He originally whooped Omni-Man (by punching right through him, damn) and Invincible and didn’t break a sweat. But the impressive thing was his one shot takedown of Battle Beast, who up until that point was the ultimate engine of destruction in the Invincible-verse. Omni-Man said there was no way they could beat him and for a long time he was right.

I made Thragg pretty much unbeatable by Omni-Man or Mark one on one, but it’s possible together it could be done. Superman could maybe beat him one on one, but not without some pain. I gave him tons of combat advantages since he was been trained since birth in war, even more than other original Viltrumites who are all strong fighters on top of being Kryptonian level powerful. I have no qualms about that +19 Toughness. More than once, he shrugged off shots from Nolan, Mark and Thaddeus and with no signs of damage. That’s a baaaaaaaad man right there.

Secret Origins: While the exact details of his birth have yet to be revealed, what little that is known is this: the future Grand Regent of the Viltrumite race was the son of one of Emperor Argall’s closest advisors. Like all Viltrumite infants he was conceived through a process of eugenics and selective breeding. From the moment he was born, Thragg was subjected to a gruelling training regime; a regime whose sole purpose was to maximize his raw physical power and to create the most capable and dangerous tactical mind amongst their kind. It was a success. At its completion, Thragg possessed a level of strength and ruthlessness that outstripped every other Viltrumite in existence.

The Story so Far: Presumably, upon reaching maturity, Thragg served as a member of the Viltrumite World Conquering Committee and was a loyal member of the Viltrumite Empire. He was exceptionally loyal to the Viltrumite Grand Regent Lord Argall and served him loyally up until the moment of his murder. Argall’s murder caused chaos in the Viltrumite Empire, and it was during this time of trouble that the Scourge Virus was released upon Viltrum. In less that a year, 99.9% of the Viltrumite race fell to the deadly virus. It was from the ashes of this debilitating attack that Thragg seized control and under his leadership the crippled empire endured.

Despite his awesome physical power, Thragg manipulated events from the sidelines and rarely (if ever) intervened physically. The key to his plan was to maintain the illusion of strength while searching for a method to bolster the Viltrumites depleted numbers.

When Conquest escaped from Earth, Thragg was shocked to discover Mark Grayson had defeated him. He wanted to kill Conquest for his failure but gave him one more chance. Due to a mole deep within the Coalition of Planets he received news of their next steps in their war plans which opened the opportunity to attack Mark's ship on its way to Talescria. The attack proved to be successful in the initial stages, the starship used by the Coalition of Planets was destroyed but due to the determination of Mark he managed to kill Conquest before he killed Oliver. Thragg received report of this as the Viltrumite war escalates. The Coalition begin to gain the upper hand due to their use of weapons lethal to even Viltrumites. Despite his efforts the war seemed to be swinging in favor of the Coalition. Things worsened for him after he received news that Mark Grayson had actually killed Conquest. Unable to accept defeat, he decided to stage an attack on Talescria and kill Thaedus himself. However the Grayson's intervened, destroying the main vessels along with Thaedus and thwart the invasion. With the dawn of war in sight and the Coalition the clear winners, he decided to assemble the Viltrumites back on their homeworld to gather their forces and confidence.

However a preemptive attack lead by Thaedus, the Graysons, Tech Jacket and Space Racer rifled his plans. During the intense fighting the planet Viltrum is destroyed by Thaedus, Nolan (Omni-Man) and Mark Grayson (Invincible). He flew into a rage after seeing his heritage destroyed by traitors and killed Thaedus by severing his head from his body. Thragg then broke Oliver's jaw and snapped his arm off. However the cost of war has proved great, only 35 full blooded Viltrumites are left alive. He mortally wounded Mark and Nolan and then flew off, vowing to continue the Viltrumite legacy elsewhere.

Mark deduced that because they destroyed Viltrum, Thragg will surely go to Earth and destroy it. After a confrontation on the planet, Thragg revealed that due to the dwindling population of Viltrumites he decided that they would come here, blend in and would interbreed with humans due to the great success it has proved (Mark Grayson). He tells Mark and his father that if they attempt to stop him he and the other Viltrumites will completely destroy earth. If they do agree to a truce, the Viltrumites will interbreed for several generations until their numbers reach a formidable size and then retake the stars once again.

A few months later, Allen the Alien and Kid Omni-Man had discovered that the last members of the Viltrumites were on Earth and while the new Scourge virus they had would possibly kill off humans too, they decided to use it on Earth, but were stopped by both Thragg and Invincible. However, Thragg sought a more diplomatic solution to the attack before the Guardians of the Globe appeared and Oliver decided to use the virus on Earth, but during a battle with his brother, the virus was released on Invincible. Knowing that the death of Invincible would destroy everything between Earth and the Coalition of Planets. Thragg used his doctors along with Earth's and Dinosaurus to find a cure for Mark, but in the process learned a shocking secret behind Invincible's family line that had to be hidden at all costs.

Realizing that no one else could know the secret behind Mark's heritage due to the fact that he is a traitor to his own people. Thragg disposed of the doctor who found out about the secret and tried to kill Mark himself because he was not worthy of leading his people. However, Dinosaurus caught Thragg trying to kill Mark and took him away to safety after unsuccessfully trying to fight back.

After Dinosaurus and Mark’s failed alliance, Thragg took the opportunity to strike at Nolan, revealing that he should be the true leader of the Viltrumite people. After the other Viltrumites found out, they rallied to Nolan’s side and captured Thragg. Nolan promised to take the Viltrumite empire in a new, peaceful direction. Seeing that their time on Earth was changing many of the other Viltrumites as it had him, he allowed Thragg’s plan of breeding with humans to continue.

Nolan sentenced Thragg to exile and he left the planet to plot his revenge. Hearing the news from Nolan, Allen summoned Battle Beast to Talescria to task him with finding and killing Thragg.

Characterization: Thragg, like other villains, is a study in contrasts. In most ways, Thragg is a typical Viltrumite male and thus shares nearly all of the cultural traits that they would possess. He values strength in battle, and appoints his subordinates into their various roles according to it. He can be arrogant and cruel, and with his explosive temper and capacity for violence, woe be it upon the individual who earns his vengeance.

However, Thragg has also demonstrated a level of cunning, eloquence and control that can only be found in the most experienced of leaders. Despite his instincts prompting him to kill, Thragg seems to have evolved past the IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) that his fellow Viltrumites all suffer from to one degree or another. He often exercises restraint and control, thinking through the options and alternatives. This single fact makes Thragg “scarier” than his Viltrumite brethren. For the most part, Thragg murders his opponents for a purpose and without passion. He apparently has no need for accolades and does not display any form of self-interest or pride, outside of that for his race.

His power level is unmatched among his people, with him defeating highly experienced Viltrumite warriors like Thaedus and Omni-Man with relative ease and taking several blows from Invincible with only a minor bruise to show for it.

Friends and Foes: He is totally committed to his people and is now a mortal enemy of Omni-Man and the Coalition of Planets.
Thorpocalypse

Thragg: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Soon
Thorpocalypse

Thragg: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Thorpocalypse