The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Selune is a Forgotten Realms Moon deity, she's a good one. Malar? He's a nature god on the more violent side of things. If I remember rightly he's under Silvanus or Talos depending on the timelines..." she frowned. Nature did have to have both dark and light, it wasn't all puppies and kittens. The gods did reflect that dichotomy. You could not have balance without either. Not really.

ooc
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=270895 popular culture 26
I suspect the blood hunt has to do with Malar. Dunno if "Mr. Tüskel" will ring any bells with her score there. That might be something for Viv or Adeleth.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//For Mr. Tüskel, I'd need a high roll for Expertise(Current Events)
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

"We'll want to keep tabs on that Malar thread- sounds like another group trying to stir up trouble. His portfolio includes evil lycanthropes and spreading the so-called "curse" of lycanthropy, so they may actually be part of the meet-up. I'll ping the Weidners and make them aware of it- they may know who is involved. As to Mr. Tuskel, he is a vampire, Stoker strain I believe, and he has a Ministry file- he is involved in both human criminal endeavors and supernatural activities. Mostly Stuttgart-based, but he seems like the sort of bad apple that an out-of-country agency might hire to cause local trouble. Let's see if we can pick up his contact- Lilly, can you get to that location and see if you can identify the person who was speaking. We may be able to roust him if you can."

>OOC: MAy be a bit quiet (or at least unpredictable in schedule) this week- old friend is in town, and we have to figure out if we remember how to interact like social primates...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl nodded grimly in agreement with Viv. "I might have to start practicing fine control with toothpicks or wooden matches instead of marbles." Amy said dryly as Viv revealed what sort of vampire they'd likely be dealing with. She considered her options and decided to pick up some pointy silver shrapnel as well as wooden matches, just in case and have the priest bless those as well when she got her sword taken care of .

ooc
she does have a shapeable area attack, figured spend a hero point to add "projectiles" to her descriptor?
Last edited by kirinke on Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

OOC: Yes, Amy can do that.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Luck Points: 1; Current Condition: Fine
pathfinderq1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:24 am "Let's see if we can pick up his contact- Lilly, can you get to that location and see if you can identify the person who was speaking. We may be able to roust him if you can."
"I already know his voice and his build and so on," points out Lilly. "Enough to recognise him again, and am listening to him now. But I will try and take pictures."

[OOC: What is the area where Mr. Tuskel was mentioned like? Is it somewhere public? If so perhaps the 'taking selfies that just happen to have the person of interest in the background' trick might work again...]
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

OOC: He's actually standing in a small park close to the train station (lovely little spot, I might add).
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye

"Amy, would you like to come with me to take some selfies in a park by the railway station?" asks Lilly. "That is where the man is now. And anyone else if you want to come!"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Sure!" she told Lilly and grinned at Beowulf. "We've been pretending to be ordinary selfy-taking tourists when it comes to surveillance." she explained. "That's always better with two or more people." she said dryly.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye

"OK then," says Lilly. She takes Amy's hand and silently teleports the pair of them to a secluded location near the park where she heard the target, and having kept an ear on him leads Amy towards him as if they were perfectly normal people wandering about.

"That's him," she tells Amy, indicating the man with her back to him, muting their words so he will be unable to hear them.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth wasn't even sure if she should or shouldn't go with them by the time they left. "They'll be fine, right Viv?"
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

jmucchiello wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:05 pm Adeleth wasn't even sure if she should or shouldn't go with them by the time they left. "They'll be fine, right Viv?"
Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

"Hopefully they'll be fine. It sounded like this guy might just be running recon, at least at this stage. Once we identify him we might be able to warn him off. I'm a bit more worried about the Malar cultists- I'm going to reach out to the Weidners and see if they know about this bunch, just in case..."

While she was waiting for Lilly and Amy to do their picture-taking, she sent a message to the Weidners, letting them know that there were Malar cultists in town, and asking if they knew anything about the group.

>OOC: mostly out this week
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Viv quickly gets a response. The Weidners know that and expect a couple of Malar cultists to show up. They hope to be able to curb their violence and bring them into the burgeoning werewolf nation. Better than having them as spanners in the works.

In the park, the man in question is sitting on a bench with his laptop open, typing something. He hasn't looked up.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl grins as she quickly "ropes" Lilly into the selfy-game, leading her around to various spots in the park, conveniently clicking a few pics of their target in the midst of it. She was basically acting like a silly, touristy teenager leading an older friend into a silly, fun game.

ooc
Mind Reading: Mind Reading 6, subtle
Force Sensitivity: Accurate Mental [Force] Sense, Danger Sense, Force Awareness, Ranged Detect Alignment (Darkside/Lightside), Detect Force disturbance, ranged 2.
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=271080 17 perception

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly allows herself to be led about the place by Amy, keeping an eye - and her Divine Awareness - on the man as they do so...