The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kirinke

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"I guess we're sticking around." she said.

ooc
Is there a duck pond nearby? She could show Lilly how to feed the ducks. I assume they have waterfowl feed for sale at the pond. It's better for the birds than bread.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Indeed!. But why feed the ducks?" asks Lilly, genuinely confused. "Surely hunt, ignore or flee are the only options?!"
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

There is a small duck pond nearby, yes.

Beowulf shakes his head at Viv. " Nah, I'm good. I really need some more protein if I want my arm back anytime soon. I think I'll grab something from the burger place nearby and we can meet there later. You know the one?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Because it's nice and ducks and geese are fun to watch them swimming around and talk to each other. It's very meditative." she said as she walked over to the pond and showed Lilly how to feed the ducks with some handfulls of waterfowl feed she bought from one of those repurposed candy machines. "Now never feed ducks and geese bread because it can cause something called angel-wing, which is bad for them.." she said. "This feed is much better." she said as she began to toss the food into the water a little at a time, watching the birds eat.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly follows Amy's lead in feeding the ducks but clearly is still not entirely convinced about the whole thing. She is more keeping her attention focused on their target in case he tries any funny business....
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"Be careful of the swans. They can be kinda territorial and cranky if they're in a mood. Can't really blame them. I mean, they are tasty to alot of things..."

OOC
It really is a cover. But she is using it as an excuse to introduce Lilly to some fun and typical park activities.

Battle Init
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:45 am
Beowulf shakes his head at Viv. " Nah, I'm good. I really need some more protein if I want my arm back anytime soon. I think I'll grab something from the burger place nearby and we can meet there later. You know the one?"

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

Viv's smile brightened for a moment. "I'm sure we can find it. This shouldn't take too long anyway." She wagged one finger (a polite one). "Don't make us hunt you down." Her tone was light and playful- not flirtatious, but gently teasing; almost certainly more light-hearted than most people would use with someone so (deadly) serious as Beowulf.

Once Viv got to the park she paused briefly to take a look around and orient herself, then headed for the target- not marching towards him in a threatening manner, but simply one civilian among many, just coincidentally headed as if too walk past the bench he was (hopefully) still sitting on...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

He is still sitting on the bench, immersed in his work, whatever that may be.

Lilly, of course, can hear the meaning in the ducks' quacking.
" Oh, look, food!"
" Hmm...tasty!"
" More over there!"
" Hey, move over!"
" Hmmm...they're so good to us!"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl chuckled as she tossed them the food. "No need to shove guys. I got enough for you to have a snack." she told them. "And to teach my friend here that it's fun just to enjoy the park."

ooc
Amy can too.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly smiles slightly at the antics of the ducks, and tries a bite of the bird food, before shrugging and joining Amy in throwing the stuff to its intended recipients while keeping her ears on Viv and the man on the bench.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
For her part, she just chats, pointing out the various features of the park and what they're for, while keeping a close eye out on their mark and Viv, ready to introduce the dude to a hard surface if necessary.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The guy looks up a few times but only briefly. Apparently, he is very certain he isn't on anyone's radar.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: For the record what does the guy look like?
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 1; Lp; 1; condition: Normal

Viv took her time walking around the park, for at least a few moments- getting some sense of the "feel" of the area. Then she began to vector in on her target, moving closer but not directly so, at least at first. She paused once, nearly behind the target, to make sure she had her badge folder in one pocket, and her phone in the other.

Then she moved in closer, approaching directly now. She stopped about ten feet away, and slightly off to his left (so that he would have to actually turn his head a bit to look at her directly, and it would be apparent that he was doing so). She pulled out her phone as she stopped. And then she waited to be noticed.

>OOC: If he looks up at her, she will immediately snap a close-up picture of his face.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

OOC: He's young, in his mid-20s. Shorter of stature, slender, almost haggard. Clean-shaven, a bit pale.

He eventually looks up, frowning. " Can I help you?" he asks Viv.