The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tony Jones

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Fatigued

"Very well," nods Lilly.

She takes Amy's hand, and the pair of them shimmer away, to reappear in the back seat of the car, behind Viv and Adeleth.

"And here we are..." she announced.

OOC: Same power stunting of Teleport as before, leaving her Fatigued again. I'll use a hero point to avoid being Exhausted if she has to do that again before she's recovered!
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"What did I tell you about tiring yourself out?" The girl said as she got over the teleportation dizziness. She settled for shaking her finger at the other girl. "Thanks though. Teleportation makes things alot easier."

ooc
Just a mild rebuke. She doesn't approve of anyone exhausting themselves, even though there was a good reason.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//How are you keeping track of Möller?
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

kirinke wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:59 pm "What did I tell you about tiring yourself out?" The girl said as she got over the teleportation dizziness. She settled for shaking her finger at the other girl. "Thanks though. Teleportation makes things alot easier."
"It is the price of getting us here almost instantly," Lilly tells her. "And be sure I am not so tired as to be ineffective!"
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 am //How are you keeping track of Möller?
"Shall I follow him?" Lilly suggests. "I should be able to do so from a good long distance away, and hopefully he is not perceptive enough to spot me..."

"Or we wait for the Weidners to call us in?"

OOC: Routine Stealth roll of 26, Concealment to all hearing, Hide in Plain Sight, Routine Perception roll also of 26, Extended Hearing - 1, Danger Sense (Hearing) and even Fatigued the ability to teleport 250m in one go is hopefully good for surveillance. Of course if he has some kind of odd senses then she may be out of luck, but on the other hand he did not seem to notice her or Amy observing him and the building in Neustadt...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"It is the price of getting us here almost instantly," Lilly tells her. "And be sure I am not so tired as to be ineffective!
"

The girl laughed. "That's not all the reasons why I don't want you to hurt yourself. You're my friend silly. I don't like it when my friends get hurt."

Battle Init
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

"Just stay in the car for now, rest up for a bit. We'll drive as close to the house as we can, so that we are in position if they need us. We don't know what powers Fritz has, that might tip him off. And we don't know what security measures the Weidners have in place- we don't want to distract them or set something off." Viv's voice is calm, but her eyeskeep carefully sweeping their surroundings, and her phone is ready in her hand.

>OOC: I don't think we are actively tracking Moller. Once we have passed his car, we aren't connected- we are waiting for the Weidners to call us in, if they need us.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

After a few minutes of waiting, Rudi Weiner calls you. " I can smell him now, he's in the woods outside the house. He smells like fresh blood. Maybe he attacked and ate something out there. Peaches and Ingo are getting upset, they can smell him, too." After a moment, he adds, " Sorry...our two pigs."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

kirinke wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:28 am The girl laughed. "That's not all the reasons why I don't want you to hurt yourself. You're my friend silly. I don't like it when my friends get hurt."
"Thank you, but I'm not hurt, I've just given my powers a ... what do you call it? Workout! A workout. That's all. I will be fine soon enough."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:16 am After a few minutes of waiting, Rudi Weiner calls you. " I can smell him now, he's in the woods outside the house. He smells like fresh blood. Maybe he attacked and ate something out there. Peaches and Ingo are getting upset, they can smell him, too." After a moment, he adds, " Sorry...our two pigs."
"Maybe if you leave your phone on until he has gone that might be a good idea," comments Lilly. "So that we can hear what happens even if you are in no condition to talk. Know whether we need to come."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" He is circling the clearing. Not sure what he wants...maybe case the area? He's good at hiding, that's for sure. Anyone without our sense of smell would not have picked him out", Rudi keeps you informed.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"They did say he would try and find how the drone was spotted. He might be trying to gauge your sensory abilities and flush us out." The girl offered. "He probably killed something for their sensory abilities. He eats powers after all. So be careful."

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Do you have any idea what they already know about us?" Rudi asks. In the background, you can hear the sound of a gun being loaded.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
"The guy with the drones said he knew what your favorite breakfast was. So at a guess, alot." Amy said. "They've been monitoring you two for awhile would also be my guess."
Last edited by kirinke on Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" We never noticed", Rudi says, " this is strange. We're both non-Natives and have only the bare minimum in regards to records. Only the SEBB, health insurance and tax data."

//The SEBB stands for Spezieller EinbürgerungsBescheid, a new document issued to non-Natives after the Merge to officially recognize them as citizens of the Federal Republic of Germany. Non-Natives need it to apply for driver's licenses, new passport and IDs and to vote.