Adventures Assemble! OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
stavaros_the_arcane

Re: Adventures Assemble! OOC

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

I've been busy this past few days so I'll try to get a post for the Gelert side of things done soon.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

I need to point out that Jason can't teleport anyone with him. If he goes, he goes alone.

Nightbird and Moonlight need to go the long way.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Sorry I have been quiet over the last couple of days but one of my parents broke their hip over the weekend and is not in a good way.

Gamewise Nightbird will head to Deep 6 giving anyone who needs a lift one on her bike. She will try to intimidate Catastrophe to spill what he knows before they leave and contact AEGIS that there are more members of the Command to pick up.

Nightbird Intimidation: 1d20+14 25

HP to reroll (5HP and 1LP left now)

Nightbird Intimidation: 1d20+14 28
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Okay, then Moonlight will follow Nightbird to Deep 6 flying at 500 mph or slower to keep behind Nightbird.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

You can also choose to stop Jason from going alone. Jason isn't a loner type who thinks he should do it all by himself.

"Okay, I'll see you there."

"No, wait!"

"What?"

"We should all go together."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense."
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

And there is Monday's update, delayed. I usually don't have to work today, however something urgent came up at work, which delayed my plans to write.

The STARS units' power-nullifying abilities will appear again in future adventures, although they will not be very common. Make sure to leave feedback on them, if you think they are too strong or disruptive. They work on all descriptors and powers, thought not equipment, abilities, skills or advantages. I haven't decided if they should work on abilities of superhuman level (>5 ranks) yet.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Now I need to work in the joke "I just flew here sandwiched between two beautiful women. I need a few minutes for the blood to return to my brain."
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Gelert's Force Field is actually Permanent. This has come up in the past. He can't turn off the glow while wearing the ring.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

On second thought, the deep six group really should not be started outside the door. Please do not respond to my last post, if you are in that group. I will rescind it and start your scene as soon as possible.

About Gelert's ring, I checked and you are right, thanks. Permanent powers aren't affected by either of the power jammers.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

No worries I should be up and posting again soon, safe to assume that Nightbirds intimidation of Catastrophe didn't yield any results?
stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

Ysariel wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:16 pm On second thought, the deep six group really should not be started outside the door. Please do not respond to my last post, if you are in that group. I will rescind it and start your scene as soon as possible.

About Gelert's ring, I checked and you are right, thanks. Permanent powers aren't affected by either of the power jammers.
So Gelert still has his shields and flight within the jammer field? Or just the shields? (while the neutralizer can affect those if I fail the save.)

Also the attack rolls were for the power affecting stuff so I don't need to worry about actual damage just yet, correct?
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Just shields. Everything else is affected.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Hello, this is just to keep you updated on what is going on. Because I decided on short notice to change the scene at Deep Six, some of my prepared material had to be changed so there has been a delay. I plan to update both groups on Sunday after work.
Gilliam wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:39 am No worries I should be up and posting again soon, safe to assume that Nightbirds intimidation of Catastrophe didn't yield any results?
Oops, I actually missed this somehow. You will get the results when I update things!

Incidentally, you should decide where you want to leave the villains -- whether you want to leave them restrained at the cove outside the city and inform AEGIS to pick them up, or to bring them with you to Deep Six.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

And all players should be updated now. Sorry for the various delays, which resulted in barely any posts from me last week; however I suddenly realized that the original idea I had for the scene at Deep Six just wasn't very engaging. I would rather take a few days to fix one problematic scene than have to play it out over the course of weeks and months.

Gilliam, I hope your parent is okay.

Thanksgiving is next week (and last week for Canadians). I will still respond to posts as much as possible and try to restore the normal pace of the game, but I expect that most of you will be busy with the holidays. Let me know if you will be away for long but otherwise don't feel too pressured to post quickly.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Ysariel wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:53 am
Gilliam, I hope your parent is okay.
Thanks Ysariel, yes a lot better now, he recognises us when we visit him and understands what has happen. He should recover fully albeit it will take time.