[IC] The New Mythos: Trials and Tribulations

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villiany

Post by jmucchiello »

"Okay, we can try the health inspector," Foxy says. "Although I'd hate to put a target on them. If we don't take the entire operation down, someone could retaliate against the person I impersonate." She looks for any information on the city/state department of health websites for the names/faces of health inspectors. She has no luck at all. "I couldn't find anything."

Investigation?: 1D20 = [1] = 1 Our lack of tech continues.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Sheesh. Even I feel bad.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne
HP: 2; Condition: Huntress
"Maybe while they're scoping out the inside you can do the scary invisible thing and see if you can pick out any guards or signs of a headquarters nearby?" Felix asks Cheyenne, "I'll try going through some of these phones and see if there's anything useful in there."
"Yeah i can do some recon." she says as Foxy has some issues with her phone.
he looks for any information on the city/state department of health websites for the names/faces of health inspectors. She has no luck at all. "I couldn't find anything."
Cheyenne gives a somewhat exasperate but good-natured smile as she pulls out her phone uses a basic google search and then turns the phone on towards those gathered with the requested information showing

"Try this kiddo." she says warmly and with a bit of good humor

Cheys investigation check _: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19 should be enough for some basic info that foxy needs
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"You try using a phone with fox paws," Foxy says.
Arkrite

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villainy

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.
HP: 1 HP

"Hmm?" Felix blinks, looking up from where he's fiddling with a phone held in his prosthetic hand.

The robot arms on his jacket, sitting across the room, point to each other.

"No, you're not getting fox paws," Felix frowned, "Do you know hard those would be to clean?"
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The golem raps her metallic digits against the stolen blade with, strangely human for a machine. "I grow tired of thys wait. Either you are going yn now to 'investigate', or I shall go yn myself."
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Foxy steps back and grows up into a woman roughly in her 30s. She does not look like the woman the others know as Kira. "How do I sound?" She says. "I'll go in. If anyone else is going in, we go as a couple or not."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne
HP: 2; Condition: Huntress

"looks good, just remember average and act normal. less attention you draw more people open up because they ignore you."
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Arkrite

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villainy

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.
HP: 1 HP

"It's true. Most people don't notice me at all," Felix says, "Unless I'm in my gear. Or they see the arm. Or I open my mouth..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"I'll go in separate." Phillip says. "If the Master Vampire can smell out supernats I'll stand out. Best not draw them to you if I can help it."
"Something pithy this way comes."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"I'll go in first then," she says and disappears. A moment later she can be seen walking toward the restaurant from two blocks away, having turned onto the street at a corner. Her pace is leisurely and when she gets to the restaurant she goes inside to see about getting a table.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It's a busy night for the Dragon as the disguised kitsune crosses over the threshold, a gathering of friends and family taking up most of the front rooms. There were two other people waiting to get seated before her, a young couple by the looks of things. After a few minutes they're guided into the back by a waitress, while a man attends to the podium. Seizing her chance, Kira is quick to approach. It's here that she hears some of the most dreadful words she could imagine, "Ah, hello. Do you have a reservation set up with us tonight?"
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"A reservation?" Kira says. "I just saw the sign, smelled the food, and I knew I had to dine here tonight. Surely you can fit me in. I'm rather small and fit at the tiniest of tables. Like that one over there."

persuasion: 1D20+10 = [1]+10 = 11 (How many 1s have I rolled?)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The man gives Kira plastered smile, "I'm really sorry, but tonight we're fully booked. If you don't have a reservation, please take your leave."

GM: I feel bad, but a one really is a one.
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Kira leaves, walks down the block into an alley comes out the other side looking completely different and tries again. This time she enters and attempts to be someone with a later reservation, for 2 if/when there are no 1s, using her remote sensing before she enters to look at the ledger for someone arrive 60-90 minutes from now. She claims to be early and hopes she can be seated early.