[IC] The New Mythos: Trials and Tribulations

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villiany

Post by jmucchiello »

Kira "Foxy" Donal
Dodge: 8, Parry: 8, Tough: 8, Fort: 8, Will: 8, Perception: +10
HP: 1, Luck: 2, Form: Fox, Condition: Normal

Foxy disappears from her table without fanfare. She appears behind Philip's new friend and uses Damaging Move Object to "punch" him.

Power Attack 5, Multiattack, Surprise? Tough DC 25/27/30: 1D20+7 = [11]+7 = 18
Luck Reroll Tough DC 25/30: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20
Last edited by jmucchiello on Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne
HP: 2; Condition: Huntress

Chey had been as patient as she could get basically cat nappimg as she could while occasionally checking the clock to see how long her teamates had been inside

"We should check on them soon." She said casually "Its been a bit with no contact outside of that recording."
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Preternatural instinct guide the man to entirely sidestep the telekinetic attack, shooting the randomly appeared fox an amused look. "Oh, you brought a pet. Things just get more and more interesting don't they?"

Despite Foxy's arrival, he seems utterly unconcerned with her and turns back to the tripped Philip. "Now, where were we?"

Stepping over him, he enters the storeroom while closing the door behind him. Darkness meets them both, yet both are well adapted for these conditions. It's enough that the medic can just barely spot the man biting his own thumb, before turning around to flick a trail of blood accross the door.

Nothing else seems to happen from the act, yet the tall vampire grins down at Philip

GM: A slight Dodge, Philip's turn!
Edit: By the way, take a hero point Philip. You're in a dangerous situation!

Foxy:18
M.TDH: 17
Philip: 15 (prone)
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Predator and Prey

Post by Flynnarrel »

Phillip Dremmin
CND: 0 | HP:0>1
Array Settings wrote: Blood-Drinker Array: Potence
Auspix Array: Enhanced Senses
Vampire Array: Claws

"Send the signal!" Phillip calls out to Foxy to alert the others they were needed even as he redirected his Dark Gifts. Power flooded his body as wicked, serrated claws grew from his fingertips.

He stood and lunged hoping a surprise attack might give him an edge.
Potence: Str 5
Protean(Claws); Damage 3, Str-based, Multi-Attack 8, Accurate 5, Incurable, Power attack, All out attack
attack: 1d20+10 30
erm, well, nat 20, DC23+5crit+multiattack. If I beat his parry by 5 or more another +2, by ten or more (unlikely) +5, all wounds incurable
Does NOT mean I'm not screwed though. Prolly just made him mad.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Toughness: 21

The vampire brings his hands up at the last moment, though even his quick reflexes aren't enough enough to weather the precise strike of Philip's claws. "Damn! Now you're a feisty one. You one of mine? No, no, don't have the right smell."

Normally the wounds Philip left were exceptionally potent, yet this vampire's wounds already seemed to be slowly closing shut.

Outside in the hall, Foxy could only hear stark silence even when she knew her compatriot had to be fighting for his life.

M.TDH: 17 (-1, Daze)
Philip: 15
------------
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Foxy bamfs out to Cheyenne and says, "It's going down. Back room on the left. There's a vampire in there that isn't our vampire." She then bamfs back into the dining room, under her table. (The tables have long linens that obscure the underside of the table, right?)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

"-ight here! I swear she was right there one moment, then poof, gone the next!" Her previous waitress rambled, foxy seeing the feet of two more people.

A masculine voice speaks up, almost scoffing in tone. "People don't just disappear out of thin air, not even in this city. Don't be ridiculous."

It seems her initial disappearance has left a scene.

GM: They do not, but there's a sufficient enough distraction going on. Cheyenne and Felix may roll iniative
------------
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne

Cheyenne was out of the door and moving at foxys appearance and warning. She covered the distance in moments and made ready to open the door her way. the ritual tatoos across her body gleamed briefly as the magic was channeled into her physique

Cheys initiaive check _: 1D20+8 = [6]+8 = 14

Shes on imbued powerhouse at the moment
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

"Let's not dwell on such personal matters though, we've only just met after all." He continues, shaking out his hands as if to speed up the non-existent circulation. Suddenly the man pivots leftward on a dime, launching a powerful strike with his shins into the medic's right-most side. It's a powerful strike, one that for a moment makes him understand what it's like to be crushed under his compatriot's own boots.

He grins devilishly as he winds down from his kick, "It'd be rude not to get to know one another first! My name's Darius, care to tell me what I'll be writing on your urn?"

GM: Time for the cavalry! Tell me how you'll be approaching the restaurant, and from where. You're in a public space, so keep in mind civilian dangers.

Power Attack(-2): 19 A hit!

Darius: 17 (-1)
Philip: 15 [DC 27+2(Power Attack) Toughness save]
Cheyenne: 14
Felix: 11
------------
Arkrite

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Vigilance and Villainy

Post by Arkrite »

Felix Ian Xavier - Mr. FIX I.T.
HP: 1 HP

"Stealth mode!" Felix yells after Cheyenne, far to slow to even hope to catch up to her before she was out the door, and on her way, "Civilians!"

He sighed.

Cheyenne wasn't dumb, but she did tend to see the best solution for most situations as a direct line from point A to point B. Usually bulldozing anything foolish enough to get in her way. He hoped the reminder might at least minimize the shock and awe approach she favored.

He couldn't argue with it's effectiveness, but exploding into a restaurant like that was going to bring down unwanted attention on them. Likely of the police variety.

With that he rushed to get his jacket back on.

"Would you be able to bring us around the back of the Restaurant?" He asked the Herkimer Battle Jitney, pulling his jacket into place and doing up the buttons.

To the Golem he said, "We will go in through the back door. Less witnesses."
Flynnarrel

Re: [IC] The New Mythos: Predator and Prey

Post by Flynnarrel »

Phillip Dremmin
CND: -1 | HP:0>1
Array Settings wrote: Blood-Drinker Array: Potence
Auspix Array: Enhanced Senses
Vampire Array: Claws

Toughness: 1d20+11 27 injured
Phillip winces as the kick connects, his clawed hand spasms at the pain.

Through gritted teeth Phillip says "My urn will read 'The Man Who Bitch Slapped a Wannabe-Emo-Fanghead Named Darius'." He coughs.

"I hope they don't charge by the letter." he says wiping a bit of blood from his mouth, then lashing out again.

Protean(Claws); Damage 3, Str-based, Multi-Attack 8, Accurate 5, Incurable, Power attack, All out attack
attack: 1d20+10 20
If that hits, DC23

Hopeful the incurable is slowing down his regeneration.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Unlike before where Philip had the drop on him, it seems he was ready this time around and swatted the medic's claw away. He grinned as he responded, "I'll be sure to send an invoice to your family when I do. Care to tell me where they live now, or should I find out for myself later?"

GN: Cheyenne, it's bulldozin' time! :lol:
------------
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne

Chey was basically a creature of simple habits. She generally took the least diffiuclt path from point A to B with very few regrets in the process but she also was not an idiot So when Felix called out she listened and veered off before blurring at incredible speeds to the back area, Less civillians less chance for collateral damage.

She made her way to the back door closes to where she could track Phillips ""scent"" and got ready to enter or make her own entrance as needed.

Shell veer around to the back and find Phillip via her senses then enter via the door or the wall as warranted

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

GM: Strength check, of course.
------------
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Cheyenne

Cheys strength check _: 1D20+12 = [17]+12 = 29
:D yeah she stronk

Catsi stories