Fight! 2nd Edition Kickstarter

If you want to talk about Kickstarter, Go Fund Me and other Crowdsource projects, do it here.
drkrash

Fight! 2nd Edition Kickstarter

Post by drkrash »

Divine Madness Press is proud to announce the Kickstarter campaign for the 2nd Edition of Fight! The Fighting Game RPG!

Originally released in 2010, Fight! allows you to bring the characters and stories from traditional fighting video games to the tabletop. Create characters with their own Special Move lists – using a comprehensive effects-based design system – and send them on combat-filled adventures across distinctive campaign settings at any scale. Engage in battles utilizing the core concepts of fighting games such as positioning, Combos, Hit Stun, Super Moves, and counter attacks. Have adventures fighting crime on the mean streets of your city, taking on worldwide criminal syndicates, or defending the universe from extradimensional incursions!

Fight! 2nd Edition was written by Christopher Peter and Alejo Marello and incorporates nine years of reflection and development to produce a rule set that is fully compatible with 1st edition material with only minor tweaking, yet also adds greater clarity, consistency, and flexibility across the rules.

Special attention was paid to make the game especially easier to use with multiple fighters in the same battle. The core rule book contains everything you need to create an endless variety of Fighters battling across endless possibilities of campaign settings, complete with guidelines for getting the right feel for the genre and tips for GMs on how to set up, structure, and run campaigns that feel like fighting game stories.

Check it out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... term=fight!
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Fight! 2nd Edition Kickstarter

Post by Ares »

There's 9 days left for this Kickstarter, and I've made my pledge to it. Fingers crossed it reaches its goal. Anyone who hasn't contributed and is interested, the creator is right there for questions. Lets see if we can help make it happen.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
drkrash

Post by drkrash »

$64 to go!
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Congrats on reaching your goal!
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Thanks! :D
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

So, where's my books? :)
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Pretty cool. I received the first ed stuff in my rpgnow mailbox and looking over it. Great work!
drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Thanks, Spectrum! (Just found this post.)
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Oooh! I got it in my mailbox today!
drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Thanks for posting here!
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

According to Spectrum, Fight! 2nd ed is #42 on drivethrurps Top 100 Products list.

drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Yup. It actually debuted in the Top 10. It has stayed in the Top 40 for the first 5 weeks it was out. It's been a very successful launch.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Well a well-deserved and hearty congratulations to you! You should have been bragging about that, man. Shout it from the rooftops, you really accomplished something.

drkrash

Post by drkrash »

Thanks a lot. I'm happy that it's been so well-received.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Hey drkrash, I've been reading the game before bed and starting to come up with characters and rules questions. Is there a good place to ask/post them?