Hair: Red

PL: 9/136pp
Exp: 16pp/

Theme songs: Warrior and Indestructable by Disturbed

Abilities (46pp)

Str 4/10 Agi 4 Fight 4 Awe 4

Sta 4/10 Dex 0 Int 1 Pre 2

Skills (14pp)

Acrobatics 3 (+8 ), Athletics 4 (+ 8, +14*), Close Combat [Unarmed] 4 (+8 ), Expertise (Bartending) 3 (+4 ), Expertise (arcane) 4 (+5 ), Expertise( Military) 3 (+4 ), Insight 1 (+5 ), Intimidation 8 (+10, +18 **), Investigation 3 (+4 ), Perception 4 (+8 ), Stealth 2 (+6 ), Treatment 1 (+2 )

*With Imbued Powerhouse
**Via Bruiser

Advantages: (10pp)

Bruiser, Contacts, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Power Attack, Startle (intimidation)*, Takedown Attack 2

*via presence or strength

Powers (60 pp)

Endless Endurance (Enhanced Attributes Stamin 6) 12pp

Mighty Amazon (Power Lifting 2) 2pp

Regeneration 5 (Diehard, Regrowth) 7pp

Impressive durability (Immunity 6 (Heat, Cold, Critical hits, Poison, Disease) and Protection 2 8pp

Powerful Athlete ( Speed 2, Leaping 2, Swimming 1) 5pp

Runic tattoos (Improved Critical 2 (unarmed); Feature: 3 attacks count as magical, Variable 2) 5pp

Mystic tracker (Super Senses 6 ( Ranged Accurate Detect Magic 4, Tracking, Danger Sense) 6pp

Adaptive Predator (Array 12 + 3 Alternate Effects) 15pp
Imbued Powerhouse (Enhanced Strength 6 )
AE: Predator (Concealment 4 [All Visual] (Limited: Blending -1) Speed 1 Leaping 1, Movement: 2 Cat footed, Trackless, Senses 1 (Direction Sense), Enhanced Advantage 1(Vanish without trace)
AE: Urban Huntress (Parkour: Movement 5 Environmental Adaptaion [Urban], Safe Fall, Surefooted 2, Wall Crawling 1 (Limited: Urban Environments-4) + Concealment 2 [Visual](LImited: Blending -1) Senses 2 (Rapid Vision, Directional Sense) Speed 1 and Leaping 1)
AE: Elemental Strike (Strength based Damage 6; (Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable 2; Enhanced advantage 2 (Improved Critical 2)

Combat (6pp)

Toughness: +12

Dodge: +6

Parry: +6

Fortitude: +8

Will: +8

Complications

Stubborn streak: Cheyenne can be a bit of a direct person and can tend to say or do things that rub the wrong way. Diplomacy isn't high on her resume, she also can be very Dog with bone stubborn and once shes onto an idea near impossible to pull her off the chase

Magic community: Cheyenne has a made a number of friend and allies and people of convenience In the time since her changes she watches out for them as best she can

Fighter: Cheyennes gained a bit fo a reputation as a roughhouser, She cant resist a good fight when offered one

Hyper focused Magic: Cheyennes magic aptitude is extremely focused into her physical being and capabilities, While she can work other forms of magic its very limited and taxing and always reduced in effectiveness.

========================================================
Abilities 46 + Skills 14 + Advantages 10 + Powers 60 + Combat 6 = Total 136 pp
========================================================

Cheyenne Hawk was born on the coast and had fer feet in the water before she could crawl. active and athletic She rapidly made a name for herself as a top tier athlete and a roughhouse. She didnt like bullies and quickly put them in their place, earning a reputation as troublemaker as well. Still she worked hard getting solid grades and decided to join the army instead of college right out of highschool.

In the army Cheyenn finally seemed to find wherre she fit in, Her fighting spirit and hard work allowed her to become one of the first women to ever complete Armies Ranger program and led her to the Delta Force program where shea joined their elite mission ops team code named Athena an all women strike team. The team was highly successful on several ops including the rescue of several hostages from a terror cell, and the kidnapping of a known terror financier.

Eventually she decided to take a break and left the service first wandering aimlessly then becoming a bartender/bouncer for hire. Her life was turned upside down like many others when the devolution virus hit. Once healthy as an ox she was bedridden for more then a week a pale shadow of herself seemingly on the verge of death,

Then one day a mysterious figure came into her hospital room where she lay dying. the figure chanted over her bed and began to draw a series of seemingly more complex tribal tattoos on her too thin frame. She only remembered passing out after the figure was done and a whispered "strength is yours use it well huntress."

the very next day she was not only back on her feet, but she began to put on muscle and weight until she was an impressive study in Amazonian musculature. her speed reflexes and Strength were Superhuman in nature, but more shockingly she found out she could do damage to things that mere bullets couldn't affect. Monsters that laughed at measly firearms learned rapidly to fear the rune covered redhead.

She had become a hunter of the shadows an Apex predator

So the adjustment for Chey basically takes the notion of her being more then some Amazonian powerhouse. Not that she cant be that and usually goes around with that as her default setting. But this build adjusts her to a more versatile predator. Shes had to adapt to various situations coming up with new ways to take down her foes. this is represented by the adaptive predator array she can hunt in any environment with urban huntress or with predator, Elemental fist is what she used to take down barricade channeling fire or lightning or ice or silver or magical strikes against ghosts or demons or were creatures or vampires

Shes not as fast or as big a jumper as she was but she makes up for it with a few new tricks.

future exp is going to expand her senses maybe a new hunter array slot called Pathfinder, some new features and a boost to her regen including a second win style healing power to represent her keep getting up mentality.

let me know what you think ok
Last edited by catsi563 on Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Re: [OOC] The New Mythos

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Good at a glance, but do I need to make a note of something. You describe "Elemental fist" as; " fire or lightning or ice or silver or magical strikes against ghosts or demons or were creatures or vampires". At the very least this should require the Versatile feature to allow shifting between elemental magics, and at best would require Effects Insubstantial in order to affect creatures like ghosts.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:41 am Good at a glance, but do I need to make a note of something. You describe "Elemental fist" as; " fire or lightning or ice or silver or magical strikes against ghosts or demons or were creatures or vampires". At the very least this should require the Versatile feature to allow shifting between elemental magics, and at best would require Effects Insubstantial in order to affect creatures like ghosts.
Fixed it Id made a mistake forgot affects insubstantial was only flat 1-2 cost.

the original idea was her attacks are allready variable 2 but I realized the way i set the powerup was a stretch because it wasnt strengthe based so her unarmed didnt work with it. the new one works as it takes her back up to 10 damage but adds in the new way to hit someone harder
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

OKay, some changes to Phillip:
He can tell things from tasting someone's blood, whatever Analyzation and Detect supernatural might be able to convey.

He can speak and understand all animals, but he can still only Control and Sense through rats.

Added a few perks like Evasion 2 in Mistform or power attack/all-out attack to the claws.

and 1pp banked.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Sounds good to me, thank you. Only person I've yet to see updates from are Neko, though her player mentioned being busy with recent work stuff. I'm still inclined to push through tonight with the adventure post.
------------
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

One last change for me.
Dropping Fort by one point.
Using that point, and the one from Xmas to buy one point of Stamina.

The end result is that Felix's toughness will go up one.

I figure after this man adventures of running around under all that gear he's got to be at least a little more in shape than when he started ;~)
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Arkrite wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:17 pm One last change for me.
Dropping Fort by one point.
Using that point, and the one from Xmas to buy one point of Stamina.

The end result is that Felix's toughness will go up one.

I figure after this man adventures of running around under all that gear he's got to be at least a little more in shape than when he started ;~)
Not to mention Chey would be whupping him into shape in a couple different ways :lol:

Catsi stories
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Between running a business, researching magic, building/repairing magical equipment, teaching a student, proving the Captain is evil, actually repairing things for his business, buying/transporting broken items off e-bay/kajiji to magically repair to resell to actually keep the books out of the red, hiding from Cheyenne, doing after hours work on local businesses, upgrading the Fix-It Shop, running errands for Phillip, building his robot friends, rebuilding the Herkimer Battle Jitney, learning how to reattach an arm, and finding/hording magical books I'm not sure he has much time for anything. ;~)

Actually I have 3 EP to spend, so if anybody can think of something they'd like to see in the Fix-It shop just let me know.
I probably should invest in the Fire Prevention System...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Oh? It doesn't have one? Interesting.
------------
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

I seriously need to buy that right now. :shock:
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I choose to reject these new changes due to constructing the new adventure post.
------------
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Damn.
The Near Future of the Fix It Shop
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Felix going home after the next adventure like

------------
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Obviously the next thing Felix needs to make:

Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

And... Here we go! Starting things off a little different this time, everyone has some opportunities for a bit of roleplay before the Call for Adventure strikes true. Cheyenne, Felix, and Foxy start off with 2HP. Neko and Philp will have the normal 1HP.
------------