[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Sakuro »

She is not in the present scene. No one invited Tilly to the meeting.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get Diegos post up later tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am after getting some work done tonight. He'll just be researching and prepping mostly on the logistics of the seduce, drug, and stash in somewhere.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

I'll have posts up tonight (or at the latest in the morning). We've been prepping for some potentially nasty weather coming our way. We're not used to ice storms in Georgia. :D
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I think SD had crazy hail storms maybe three or four times in recent memory. Stay safe mate.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I will get Diegos write up tomorrow. Assuming he doesn't have issues getting to some coffee shop or place to just fit in around Ward 8 with a tablet he'll do that. Today has been crazy, but should be freeing up more tommorrow.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Supernaturalist, to be clear, Tilly will put John's disguise on him before leaving for the mission. This isn't a care package he can use at any time. She has to do the work of dressing him up and applying makeup herself.

As for the drug, Iona knows that drugs can affect people differently. A health young woman with a high drug tolerance would likely take longer to affect than a weakened man already on the verge of going unconscious from pain. Iona doesn't have detailed medical information on Anna, so she can't tailor the drug perfectly. Nor does she have the time. There are relatively easy ways of adjusting the dosage before you leave. Give more or less of the drug. OOC, this is not a silver bullet guaranteed to go how you want. Anna will be making a Fortitude check and that will determine how the drug affects her.

Iona is going to be busy working. Is there anything you would like to do with John while MrDent works out Diego logistics planning?
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I'll get the rest wrote up depending on what is needed for Diego to find a wifi spot like a coffee shop or some place of that sort. I will add an expertise Spy Craft or Military whichever(or neither) is applicable for researching the info needed.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Sakuro wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:12 pm Supernaturalist, to be clear, Tilly will put John's disguise on him before leaving for the mission. This isn't a care package he can use at any time. She has to do the work of dressing him up and applying makeup herself.

As for the drug, Iona knows that drugs can affect people differently. A health young woman with a high drug tolerance would likely take longer to affect than a weakened man already on the verge of going unconscious from pain. Iona doesn't have detailed medical information on Anna, so she can't tailor the drug perfectly. Nor does she have the time. There are relatively easy ways of adjusting the dosage before you leave. Give more or less of the drug. OOC, this is not a silver bullet guaranteed to go how you want. Anna will be making a Fortitude check and that will determine how the drug affects her.

Iona is going to be busy working. Is there anything you would like to do with John while MrDent works out Diego logistics planning?
Ok, so Sander will have to disguise John now. And the clock starts ticking for John once we emerge in Las Vegas? That means John can be more visible in public early, but late in the mission, he's gonna have to keep away from any areas where he could be spotted by cameras.

As for Iona, she's pretty satisfied with the drug. She'll just have to inform John and Diego of how fast it is capable of acting. With that in mind, they may have to expedite the "leaving process" from public place once she ingests it.

As for John and Iona, there are no major plans left that I can think of unless something is suggested by Diego, Sander, or any other authority figure. I'll be out of town until Sunday night. I'll be able to check the board and possible post then.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

As stated in my post, Tilly asked John to come to her half an hour before he leaves on the mission. The clock starts once she's done, before your departure.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I need to travel for work Wednesday through Friday, so my posting will be delayed during those days
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I was tempted to give in to Diegos obsession, but this week is just going to be too hectic in real life and I didn't want to slow the game down.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Thank you bot for letting us know about the days you'll be away. I was on the verge of pushing to get things moving towards Vegas, but I don't see a need to rush.

On a separate note, I've arranged for a guest star PC. If all goes well OOC, you should be meeting them soon.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Yup if not for the trip this week and prep I would have had Diego go to Jaguar territory, but figured it would be a bit more than a simple info gathering trip. A guest PC should be fun. Get another PC added to the group.

I'll get Diegos post up tonight.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Are both of you ready to head off to Las Vegas?
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Yup

Edit:

Diego would convey what he found to the others. I am fine rping it or moving on to Vegas with a montage briefing scene. I'll leave it to Supernatural