[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Supernaturalist

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Supernaturalist »

I'll be able to post for both tomorrow. I got back into town relatively late from the Holiday.
Supernaturalist

Also, somehow it got misconstrued that I wanted an emergency meeting with Chen. That is not the case. John was merely wishing to deliver his report after the debriefing if Chen was present (which he was not). So, John is in no special hurry to deliver it.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Then I will go delete the segment I wrote for John and Zachary. If there is a brief scene you want to play out with John before the Ascendant arrives to brief everyone on their mission, let me know.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Supernaturalist

Yes, I'd like to have a little something for John to give Chen. Although it isn't very much (and John is somewhat embarrassed over how little support he was able to lend his teammates, He feels obligated to present some kind of report. Even though John's post will come after the debriefing, will we assume that it happens before?
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

No. We will play it out in chronological order. After the briefing John may ask Chen for a word in private.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I don't know if it's too late, but I was thinking of adding two complications to Diego. One being the relationship complication to reflect Diego having a connection in his own special way to Tilly. The other being obsession with the black heart. The later would be a temporary one hopefully
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

It is not too late. Diego already has a trait relating to Tilly. You could edit that one to reflect his evolving relationship with her. Adding in the obsession involving the Black Heart is alright as well.
Supernaturalist

I need to think about how Iona will respond to Dr. Sokolov's proposal. I'll have to think even longer about how she's gonna pitch it to Diego. :lol:

Tomorrow is my longest work/responsibility day of the week. I'll be able to get a post up for her on Friday.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Iona is always free to try and convince Diego to go along with Sokolovs proposal.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Supernaturalist, you should not have jumped ahead with John. Wait until the brief has actually been played out before posting anything relating to after the briefing. In the future, follow that pattern. Wait to play things out. Don't jump ahead unless I give you the go ahead to do so, for that specific situation.

I'm not going to acknowledge John's future post in the IC thread until after the briefing.
Supernaturalist

Sakuro wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 am Supernaturalist, you should not have jumped ahead with John. Wait until the brief has actually been played out before posting anything relating to after the briefing. In the future, follow that pattern. Wait to play things out. Don't jump ahead unless I give you the go ahead to do so, for that specific situation.

I'm not going to acknowledge John's future post in the IC thread until after the briefing.
Ok, sorry. I got Deigo's debriefing and this new briefing confused. I thought that when Diego was through speaking (and everyone dismissed) that the "briefing" was over. So you are talking about a new breifing, right?
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Diego did his debrief. Chens brief is 3 days later
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Diego had a debriefing, a post mission discussion and analysis, after and relating to your mission to retrieve Aiden from the Jaguars.

After Iona returns to the HQ, three days later, Chen will be giving the PCs a mission, as consequence of the trouble Diego stirred up with his call for revolution broadcast. John's private conversation with Chen will take place following this.
Supernaturalist

Sakuro wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:31 pm Diego had a debriefing, a post mission discussion and analysis, after and relating to your mission to retrieve Aiden from the Jaguars.

After Iona returns to the HQ, three days later, Chen will be giving the PCs a mission, as consequence of the trouble Diego stirred up with his call for revolution broadcast. John's private conversation with Chen will take place following this.
Ok, thanks. I've been a little slow on the uptake lately. :oops:
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Or perhaps I did not explain what I meant clearly enough earlier. Don't worry about it.