Image links not working

Questions or concerns about the site? Have a suggestion, comment or critique? Make them known here.
Tattooedman

Image links not working

Post by Tattooedman »

Is anyone else having issues with their image links not working? I was working on my thread in Character Sheets and noticed a lot of my older build's image links are not working for some reason.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Image links not working

Post by Ares »

Were those older images hosted on a different site?
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I haven't checked all of them yet, but 99% so far were on imageshack.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Tattooedman wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:54 pm I haven't checked all of them yet, but 99% so far were on imageshack.
It might be an issue with Imageshack itself. I had some recurring issues with the site when I used it, which was why I switched to Smugmug.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Shock

Post by Shock »

I just looked and it seemed like 95% were working fine. It does look like an imageshack problem as the broken URLs just go to the front page
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Ares wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:08 am
Tattooedman wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:54 pm I haven't checked all of them yet, but 99% so far were on imageshack.
It might be an issue with Imageshack itself. I had some recurring issues with the site when I used it, which was why I switched to Smugmug.
Shock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:08 am I just looked and it seemed like 95% were working fine. It does look like an imageshack problem as the broken URLs just go to the front page
I figured it was something like that since I was seeing the same thing when I clicked the link. I'll have to swith all my older pic links to my current image source that I use now.