[OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Sakuro

Re: [OOC] MnM 3e - In the Shadow of Imperator (Recruiting 1)

Post by Sakuro »

Supernaturalist, when you are ready, you may post Iona's response to Diego's summons in the Interludes thread.
Evelyn Gracen, in AEGIS Squad
Storyteller for In the Shadow of Imperator
Storyteller for Geneforge: the Created
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

Yes, I'll be able to post in the morning.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

With that post, I am on vacation until Tuesday. So, won't likely be getting an IC post up until Tuesday night.
Supernaturalist

I'll be able to get a post up for Iona tomorrow morning or early afternoon.
Supernaturalist

Sakuro,

I sent you a PM (actually two of them). Did you receive them? Oddly it showed that you had replied to one of my PMs, but then it was "deleted".

-S
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

IT was an accidental deletion. I thought I was deleting old messages in my In Box. You should have your reply now.
Supernaturalist

I'll get up a post for Iona tomorrow morning.
Supernaturalist

Guys,

This is my Spring Break week. I'll be out of town through Sunday, but I'll should still have computer access. I don't think it will disrupt my posting. Just in case there's something weird with the wi-fi, I want to give you a heads up.

-S
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

Thank you for the warning.
Iona wrote:He will probably wish me to visit him for a few days, and if we are going to get a concession from him, then all care must be made to please him.
Diego's Thoughts wrote:Him and Romper didn't get off to a great start, so this idea was risky.
By default you will start with a poor position in any negotiations with Romper, as Diego made a bad impression with Romper. As you may recall he insulted Romper repeatedly.

Iona schmoozing with Romper for a while before a proper meeting with the three of your present, as she suggested, would improve circumstances for you. Something you two haven't done, at all really, is exploit Iona's sex appeal. That and Iona's relationship with Romper are you biggest advantages here.

Such manipulations on Iona's part could be done off screen if you wanted.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

No worries on being on travel. So am I. Its not as rigourous as past trips, so should be able to get posts up for Diego.

As for exploiting Iona's attractiveness, I've been leaving that up to Supernaturalist for how much/little they are comfortable utilizing that IC.
Supernaturalist

Iona has no knowledge of past relationships, being a new creation. She has feelings, but to her surprise they tend to be more towards females (due to having Levi's brain). She is trying to develop intimate feelings towards Romper, but that is still in development. Despite being ridiculously beautiful she has no sexual experience and is somewhat inherently reserved sexually (again due to Levi's personality). She is certainly thinking about using her sexuality more to get what she wants, but she is also worried about her sexual "stock" in the long run as a car loses value the more miles you put on it. But she realizes that she cannot play this game too long with Romper without intimacy. I suppose I haven't really decided whether she is willing to be his lover just yet.
Sakuro

Post by Sakuro »

It is a bizarre situation. I'm not pushing for anything. Just confirming that Iona is correct that her laying some groundwork and getting Romper in a favorable mood would be more beneficial than straight up setting up a meeting with someone he doesn't like ... then that person asking him for something he probably doesn't want to give up.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Doubtless, Iona could utilize her beauty and relationship. It was when Iona brought up negotiating on behalf of Diego which caused him to respond as he did. Whilst in his debt, he also thinks Iona isn't exactly the most trustworthy. Thats not to say he wouldn't be open to giving Iona and Romper some quality time together first.
Supernaturalist

It sounds like Diego wants the Heart very soon. Iona feels like Romper will have to be "softened up" before she even dares to propose some kind of deal.one option is to have Iona visit him alone for a purely "recreational" visit. Then shortly thereafter perhaps a week or so (especially if the visit goes well), contact Romper again about a business/alliance type proposal.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Diego is obsessed at this point, but as the ic internal musing indicates he isn't Gollum level yet. Iona could make an insight check to pick that up if Sakuro desires, but he isn't trying to hide it either. We also have the whole chipping thing to worry about.