Ares Ronnie Thunderbolts Edits - Optimus Prime, Terry Bogard

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:19 pm Spider-Man - Classic

And updated Spidey
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits

Post by Ares »

Ares wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:52 am Captain Marvel - Custom

Captain Marvel - Original Edit
Hadn't been here in a bit, but in celebration of Billy being mostly reset back to normal, I decided to go back and clean up my original Captain Marvel custom image and change things up slightly.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Optimus Prime

Ares
Site Admin

Re: Ares Edits - The Comet, Golden Age Daredevil, The Shield, Peter Cannon - Thunderbolt, Birdman, Plastic Man

Post by Ares »

Terry Bogard