Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Sidney369

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Roz! Martin! Niles! Daphne! The Agents of Atlas!)

Post by Sidney369 »

An interesting note about Jimmy Woo: when he was introduced in the Yellow Claw series, he was a member of the F.B.I. In real life, there were no agents of Asian descent in the F.B.I. at the time.
Always ask before you use someone's Original Character.
Never ever use them without permission. Only Villains do that.
Jabroniville

Marvel Boy (1950s)

Post by Jabroniville »

MARVEL BOY III (Robert Grayson, aka The Uranian, The Crusader I)
Created By:
Stan Lee & Russ Heath
First Appearance: Marvel Boy #1 (Dec. 1950)
Role: Forgotten '50s Icon
Group Affiliations: The Agents of Atlas, The Avengers (1950s), The Eternals of Uranus
PL 10 (198)
STRENGTH
4/8 STAMINA 4/8 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 6 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Deception 3 (+4)
Expertise (Science) 8 (+14)
Expertise (Space Traveller) 4 (+10)
Intimidation 4 (+5)
Perception 4 (+8)
Technology 6 (+12)
Vehicles 9 (+13)

Advantages:
Equipment 15 (Giant Spaceship w/ Missiles & Regenerative Pools & Junk, Polarized Contact Lenses- Avoids Dazzle Effects), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Wrist-Bands" (Flaws: Removable) [47]
Enhanced Strength 4 (8)
Enhanced Stamina 4 (8)
Flight 10 (2,000 mph) (20)
Movement 1 (Space Travel 1) (2)
Dazzle Visuals 10 (Extras: Area- Visual Perception) (Flaws: Touch Range) (20)
-- (58 points)

"Telepathic Headband" (Flaws: Easily-Removable) [22]
Senses 3 (Communication Link- Spaceship, Analytical Vision 2) (3)
Enhanced Advantages 1: Eidetic Memory (1)
Mind Control 8 (32)
  • AE: Mind-Reading 10 (20)
-- (36 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Wrist-Bands +10 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Dazzle Visuals +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Mind Control -- (+8 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Mind-Reading -- (+10 Mind-Reading, DC 20)
Initiative +7

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4 (+8 Bands), Fortitude +5 (+9 Bands), Will +8

Complications:
Disabled (Odd Physiology)- In the 2000s Agents of Atlas series, it was revealed that Grayson must distend his esophagus in order to eat, and must breathe an atmosphere similar to that of Uranus. The reasoning for this is unclear.

Total: Abilities: 72 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 69 / Defenses: 12 (198)

-One of the more-odd characters out there, the 1950s Marvel Boy was a Sci-Fi/Super-Hero story that came out way back at the tail end of the Golden Age (and after most of Timely's characters had stopped being popular). However, despite his somewhat-iconic name (Marvel's re-used it at least twice, AND has two Golden Age variants of the same concept using the name!) and appearance (he's got the same look as Quasar, and packs Energy-Shooting Bands like he & Captain Mar-Vell), the character was nowhere near popular, and his series died one year later. It would take another TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS until someone would bring him back, and THAT was for a What If?! Really, he's more of an historical footnote than anything.

-Robert Grayson and his father fled Earth during the rise of Nazi Germany (their family's original last name is Grabshield, and they're Jewish), landing on the planet Uranus, where they are met by Uranian aliens (later, they would be retconned to be the Eternals of that planet). Growing up there, Robert was given cool bracelets and fought crime upon his return to Earth. However, he later went insane when the Uranian colony was destroyed, and became The Crusader. He battled the Fantastic Four in this state, and died when his wrist-bracelets overclocked themselves and exploded (these were in fact the Quantum Bands that were later given to Quasar, then called "Marvel Man"). In the meantime, two additional Marvel Boys were created- Vance Astrovik took the name for years before becoming "Justice", and Kree agent Noh-Varr used it for a couple of years before behind given a dozen other names. Marvel really liked having characters named "Marvel _____" or "_____ Marvel", but wasn't so good at the consistent pushes for them.

-The whole "Crusader" bit would get retconned in The Agents of Atlas, where it's revealed that Crusader was a surgically-altered Uranian Eternal who had been given the Quantum Bands, and died in Marvel Boy's place. Grayson himself now calls himself "The Uranian", and is a mysterious, aloof guy who I recall spending a lot of time in a spaceship.

-The Uranian's powers are a bit odd (you don't see a lot of Flying Dazzle-Based guys who are also super-strong and tough), and I don't recall much of him fighting, so I think a PL 9-10 build is alright for him. His Flying Saucer is basically a big ol' Spaceship with Tractor Beams (Move Object), Hologram Projections (Illusions/Equipment), Regenerative Pools (Healing), Virtual Reality Controls (??) and Laser Blasts. I don't like the vagueness of that, so I'm charging him 15 points and that's the end of it :).
Jabroniville

Venus

Post by Jabroniville »

This is all from the SAME COMIC SERIES.

VENUS (aka Victoria Starr)
Created By:
Stan Lee & Lin Streeter
First Appearance: Venus #1 (Aug. 1948)
Role: Romance Character
Group Affiliations: The Agents of Atlas, The Avengers (1950s), The Sirens
PL 10 (178)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 5

Skills:
Expertise (Journalist) 5 (+7)
Expertise (Teacher) 4 (+6)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Persuasion 2 (+7, +12 Attractive)
Stealth 1 (+4)

Advantages:
Daze (Persuasion), Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
"Immortal Siren"
Regeneration 4 [4]
Immunity 6 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Pressure, Drowning 2) [6]
Flight 6 (120 mph) [12]

Illusion (All Senses) 10 (50) -- [52]
  • AE: "Emotion Control" Mind Control 10 (Extras: Area- Hearing Perception, Selective) (Flaws: Touch Range -2) (40)
  • AE: "Shield From Sight" Concealment 2 (Vision) (4)
Morph (Other Humanoids) 3 [15]

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Illusion & Mind Control +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +6, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (World Peace)
Enemy (Aphrodite)- The authentic Olympian Goddess of Love was not impressed to discover that a mere SIREN was waltzing around, "pretending" to be her.
Responsibility (Uncontrolled Power)- Extreme emotions can sometimes cause those nearby to Venus to feel the very emotions affecting her.
Power Loss (Voice)- Venus's powers will be lost if she is gagged.

Total: Abilities: 62 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 89 / Defenses: 16 (178)

Venus- Short-Lived 1950s Heroine:
-Oddly one of the bigger characters of the 1950s for Marvel, Venus was supposed to be the Goddess of Love (Roman Mythology, naturally), living on the planet Venus with her female companions. Her book began as a lighthearted humor/fantasy feature (with her boss as a love interest, and an Office Bitch as a rival), sharing issues with Hedy De Vine and other Archie knock-offs, but started shifting towards dark subject matter- Marvel: Five Fabulous Decades of the World's Greatest Comics showcased a series of covers, one of which featured Venus embracing a man, but recoiling in horror as the skin on his face slid off, to reveal a sinister, grimacing SKULL. Various other mythological figures appeared (including Thor & Loki, in pretty much non-continuity appearances, I would imagine), and Venus was cancelled after 19 issues.

-Venus resurfaced in a Sub-Mariner comic book 25 years later, manipulating Namor into defeating the amorous Ares, and she then became a guide for young Namorita as a peace activist. Later, she teamed with the Champions to stop Pluto & Ares's attempt at overthrowing Zeus (she was to be forcibly-wed to Ares in the agreement). She then allied with the Avengers against a raging Zeus in that popular Avengers arc where they fought the Olympians after Hercules was nearly killed by the Masters of Evil, and Zeus sought to punish the heroes for causing his son to come to harm. In short, Venus was a good-natured, peaceful, heroic figure, and an ally to Earth's heroes.

The Agents of Atlas Retcon:
-HOWEVER... stuff happened. Basically, Greg Pak & Fred Van Lente, working on the awesome Incredible Hercules series, were using Aphrodite (who, you know, IS Venus, as Marvel makes no difference between the Greek & Roman Pantheons) in her more "traditional" personality from mytholoyg- that is, she was a giant bitchpie, a gleeful lover of Ares, and a manipulative shrew. HOWEVER, at the same time, Marvel had brought back the original Venus in the Agents of Atlas series and given them a major push- Venus had now helped teach Namora as "Vicki Starr", and had helped out Jimmy Woo back in the 1950s. This revealed a problem as to what to do with these two disparate versions... and it looks like Pak & Van Lente "won" (though I'd be very curious as to how this situation was dealt with behind the scenes).

-It is eventually revealed that the being known as Venus is NOT a true Goddess, but a soulless Siren (one of the creatures that lured sailing ships to their doom)- years ago, a ship's captain got a mystic (the Ancient One, actually) to give "Venus" a soul, thus sparing his ship. She became a mute nun, but then regained her voice and made herself think she was the divine Venus, since her voice could bring lust to the minds of people (this, uh, got her expelled from the nunnery in a hurry). It remains unclear just how much of the earlier stories feature Venus or Aphrodite, as both are Shapeshifters with love-based superpowers. Though I assume that the Gods and Aphrodite herself would probably know the difference.

-The revelation of this nearly broke her mind until Jimmy Woo talked her down, and she elected to stay with the Agents, where her sheer costume is the kind of UBER-Fanservicey thing that can look a bit silly at times (like, she's walking around basically wearing a single bedsheet draped over herself, revealing her entirely bare sides). A fight between her and the authentic Aphrodite ends with Aphrodite admitting that she's nowhere near as good a person as Venus is, and gives up, offering her the powerful Cestus (Aphrodite's Magic Girdle)- Aphrodite thus gives up the fight and disappears from comics, while Venus gets to continue on until The Agents of Atlas is cancelled, but now with a strange origin that retcons out a lot of what made her a big deal.

The Power of Venus:
-Venus is essentially another Emotion Controller kind of character, albeit with physical stats closer to a minor-level Olympian. Later on, she possesses the Cestus- the "Magical Girdle" that gives Aphrodite enhanced powers. Creating both Love Slaves and turning weapons into harmless materials, it's basically the NRA's worst nightmare.

"The Cestus" (Flaws: Removable) [79]
"Love-Slave Enchantment" Mind Control 10 (Extras: Continuous +3) (70)
Transform 7 (Weapons to Neutralized Forms) (Extras: Ranged) (28)
-- (98 points)
Sidious

Re: Marvel Boy (1950s)

Post by Sidious »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:12 am Image

-The whole "Crusader" bit would get retconned in The Agents of Atlas, where it's revealed that Crusader was a surgically-altered Uranian Eternal who had been given the Quantum Bands, and died in Marvel Boy's place. Grayson himself now calls himself "The Uranian", and is a mysterious, aloof guy who I recall spending a lot of time in a spaceship.
I believe the reason he hangs out in his ship so much is he has difficulties breathing Earth's atmosphere (hence the bubble thing). He was also"altered" by the indiginous Uranians to more closely resemble them.

Jabroniville

Gorilla-Man (Hale)

Post by Jabroniville »

GORILLA-MAN I (Kenneth Hale)
Created By:
Robert Q. Sale
First Appearance: Men's Adventures #26 (March 1954)
Role: Talking Gorilla
Group Affiliations: The Agents of Atlas, The Avengers (1950s), The Howling Commandos
PL 9 (127)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+7)
Athletics 3 (+9)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+11)
Expertise (Survival) 6 (+9)
Insight 3 (+6)
Intimidation 6 (+8)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 4 (+7)

Advantages:
Benefit (Ambidexterity), Diehard, Equipment 4 (Guns, Knives), Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Guns), Improved Hold, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Ultimate Strength Check

Powers:
Immunity 1 (Aging) [1]
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Ape Strength & Long Arms" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Reach) [2]
Features 1: May Use Feet As Hands [1]
Protection 1 [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Guns +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +11 (DC 21), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +7

Complications:
Prejudice (Talking Ape)- Kenneth is permanently-stuck in ape form.

Total: Abilities: 68 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 19 / Powers: 8 / Defenses: 17 (127)

-Full confession time: I don't find the idea of talking apes to be nearly as funny as apparently 95% of the comic-book audience does. It's like... okay, it talks. That's unexpected and a bit amusing. But THEN what? Just being a talking animal does not a great character make. It's just the subject of a five-minute Saturday Night Live gag. Cripes, that's like the joke in Zookeeper! DO YOU WANT TO READ COMICS THAT ARE LIKE A KEVIN JAMES MOVIE, PEOPLE??

-The Gorilla-Man debuted in a 1950s "Adventure" story, back when comics like that were popular and extremely-common (Martin Goodman's company, being a bunch of copycats who would alter their entire line to suit the hot new gimmick, was of course on board). I mean it was such an Adventure story it was literally in a book called Men's Adventure. Kenneth Hale was a soldier of fortune who slew a Gorilla-Man, hearing that doing so would make him immortal. It was apparently true... except he also BECAME a Gorilla-Man himself! Retcons have placed him as a jungle guide to the original X-Men, and he rejoined the Agents of Atlas in modern times after having teamed with them in the 1950s.

-Later stories saw him join Nick Fury's Howling Commandos (a Monster-based team in a book that could not POSSIBLY have been intended to have a long, successful run- I refuse to believe that anybody thought it would last). He's sort of an "Everyman/Snarker" guy, as I recall, making snide remarks about stuff. He suddenly appeared in Jason Aaron's Avengers story as one of many "Side" heroes who allied with the team in a support role- Blade and an infant version of Man-Thing were a major element here, but Hale was a big part of the background... and it was revealed somehow that he was actually loyal to DRACULA, who'd formed a whole "Vampire Superteam"! But then the villains were beaten and Gorilla-Man's stake in things was glossed over.

-Gorilla-Man is pretty capable in a fight, especially once he starts using machine guns with various limbs. Still just a PL 9 Blaster with good physical stats and reliant on equipment, though.
Ken

Re: Marvel Boy (1950s)

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:12 am-The whole "Crusader" bit would get retconned in The Agents of Atlas, where it's revealed that Crusader was a surgically-altered Uranian Eternal who had been given the Quantum Bands, and died in Marvel Boy's place
I don't know if that explanation of Crusader was from Uranus, but it was from someone's.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Frasier! Agents of Atlas! Jimmy Woo! Marvel Boy! Venus!)

Post by Jabroniville »

So I’ve decided to add teams to my Marvel Index… which made me realize I’ve never done full write ups of a few teams yet. So I’ll have to add those before I do Asuka 120% (anime styled fighting game) and Superman builds. Plus I realized I might as well do all the Asian heroes added to the Agents of Atlas, since I’m literally posting them right now :). Only a couple really deserve full builds, though, so most will only get notes. Hey, it fills out the index.
Jabroniville

The 3-D Man (Chandler)

Post by Jabroniville »

3-D MAN I (Charles & Harold "Hal" Chandler)
Created By:
Roy Thomas & Jim Craig
First Appearance: Marvel Premiere #35 (April 1977)
Role: Retcon Hero
Group Affiliations: The Agents of Atlas, The Avengers (1950s)
PL 8 (137)
STRENGTH
6 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+10)
Athletics 7 (+13)
Deception 2 (+5)
Expertise (Test Pilot) 3 (+5)
Intimidation 1 (+4)
Perception 4 (+7)
Vehicles 8 (+12) -- Flaws: Limited to Flying Vehicles

Advantages:
Diehard, Evasion, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 2, Takedown

Powers:
"Three Times Peak-Human Physiology"
Speed 3 (16 mph) [3]
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]
Regeneration 4 [4]
Senses 3 (Extended Vision, Scent & Hearing) [3]

"3-D Man True Sight" Senses 6 (Counters Illusion 2, Detect Shapeshifting & Possessions- Ranged) [6]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +6, Fortitude +8, Will +6

Complications:
Involuntary Transformation (Separate Forms)- 3-D Man is basically Chuck with a telepathic link to his brother Hal. Unless Hal concentrates, he is a crippled (ST -1, STA 0, AGI -3, FIGHTING 0, DEX 0, INT 4, AWA 2, PRE 0) individual with great scientific skill (+8). Chuck becomes a 2-D image in Hal's glasses. When Hal awoke after 3 hours, 3-D Man would disappear.
Enemy (The Skrulls)

Total: Abilities: 80 / Skills: 25--18 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 18 / Defenses: 13 (137)

-3-D Man was created by Roy Thomas in the 1970s to be an homage to the Kirby/Simon character "Captain 3-D". His adventures took place in the 1950s (3-D being a huge gimmick in theatres back in the day- I mean, can you imagine? Theatres charging more for a cheap, pointless gimmick like 3-D?), and he didn't last very long- his appearances in modern times are few and far between. A test pilot captured by Skrulls, Chuck Chandler was transformed into a two-dimensional being by an explosion from their gear, and his crippled brother Hal discovered his body trapped within a pair of glasses. When Hal put on the glasses, Chuck's body super-imposed it over his own, and had Triple-Peak Human stats.

-At some point after the 1950s, Hal left Chuck floating around in otherdimensional space while he lived a normal life. However, 3-D Man returned when an aged Hal met the Hulk and re-empowered himself. Their power was stolen by the leader of the Triune Understanding, who used it to empower Delroy Garrett, the controversial late '90s Avenger known as Triathlon. This made Triathlon super-hated among fans of 3-D Man (who... had fans? I guess?), as they initially saw him as a rip-off, not realizing that Busiek was a master of comics lore and knew damn well what he was doing. Triathlon later freed the captive brothers, and Charles regained a human form. Garrett thus became the new 3-D Man, appropriately fighting Skrulls.

-The 3-D Man has "Triple Human" stats, meaning he's a low-end superhuman, but still way more than most beings can handle, mixing great stats with good fighting ability.
kenseido

Re: The 3-D Man (Chandler)

Post by kenseido »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:08 am3-D MAN I (Charles & Harold "Hal" Chandler)
Speed 3 (16 mph) [3]
Here is how my broken mind works. I calculated that to running a mile in 3:45 seconds, which is worse than the current record by a couple of seconds.

I guess that would qualify as near superhuman level.
Jabroniville

Re: The 3-D Man (Chandler)

Post by Jabroniville »

kenseido wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:16 am
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:08 am3-D MAN I (Charles & Harold "Hal" Chandler)
Speed 3 (16 mph) [3]
Here is how my broken mind works. I calculated that to running a mile in 3:45 seconds, which is worse than the current record by a couple of seconds.

I guess that would qualify as near superhuman level.
It's weird because in M&M rules, you're expected to use Athletics to boost Speed, and Extra Effort to REALLY jack it up, meaning he's actually doing about 30-60 mph. I got caught with this one years and years ago when I was looking at doing Animal builds and missed that note in "Athletics" and someone corrected me.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Frasier! Agents of Atlas! Jimmy Woo! Marvel Boy! Venus!)

Post by Jabroniville »

The New Agents of Atlas are up next- like I said, mostly mini-bios, but a couple will have real builds.
Jabroniville

Aero

Post by Jabroniville »

When you get the HIGH-TIER DeviantArt guys on your character.

AERO (Lei Ling)
Created By:
Zhou Liefen & Keng
First Appearance: Aero #1 (Sept. 2018)
Role: Aerokinetic, Chinese Heroine
Group Affiliations: The Agents of Atlas

-Aero is mostly notable for having more of an influence online than in the actual comics. She hails from Shanghai, China, and had a webcomic published by Marvel and written by Chinese nationals. She later joined the new Agents of Atlas. There are some very well-drawn covers featuring her, but her outfit is a tad "movie-esque" in that it's just a white jumpsuit with some lines on it- not very identifiable in comics (in movies, you can get by on the actors' likenesses).

-Aero uses her natural chi to control the wind- she can make "Air Blades" of great power (probably at least Blast 9), Wind Bursts, flight, air bubbles, tornados and more. One unique power is Sound Cancellation.
Jabroniville

Crescent

Post by Jabroniville »

CRESCENT (Dan Bi)
Created By:
Greg Pak & Gang Hyuk Lim
First Appearance: Marvel Future Fight (2015- video game), War of the Realms- New Agents of Atlas #1 (May 2019- comics)
Role: Summoner

-Crescent was created for some RPG phone game called Marvel Future Fight, and was randomly thrown into the new Agents of Atlas. Her power is that she can summon the Half-Moon Bear Spirit, Io, who fights on her behalf. She gained this power after her antique shop-owning father was kidnapped for running a black market, and an artefact turned out to gift her with this summon.

IO
Created By:
Greg Pak & Gang Hyuk Lim
First Appearance: Marvel Future Fight (2015- video game), War of the Realms- New Agents of Atlas #1 (May 2019- comics)
Role: Bear Spirit Summon

-She's a "Half-Moon" Bear Spirit possessed by the heroine Crescent. Crescent fought off the Fire Demons of Muspelheim using Io.
M4C8

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Jimmy Woo! Marvel Boy! Venus! Gorilla-Man! 3-D Man!)

Post by M4C8 »

I found the all all Asian AOA team to be pretty shite TBH, some of the characters were okay but they were already established prior to the team's formation. The fact that one of the least interesting and least capable characters from the team was given the powers of the Iron Fist despite, unlike Danny, not having earned it or having any connection with K'un-Lun is ridiculous and frankly insulting to the character and the fans.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds! (Jimmy Woo! Marvel Boy! Venus! Gorilla-Man! 3-D Man!)

Post by Ares »

M4C8 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:32 pm The fact that one of the least interesting and least capable characters from the team was given the powers of the Iron Fist despite, unlike Danny, not having earned it or having any connection with K'un-Lun is ridiculous and frankly insulting to the character and the fans.
Oooooh don't get me started on how Marvel has been crapping over Danny in recent years. "I was never a good Iron Fist" my ass.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.