J-Mart: Sentinels, Mystique

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Ken

Re: Cyborg Superman: Earth-T1

Post by Ken »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:48 pm Secret Origins: Hank Henshaw first was a crew member of the doomed LexCorp space shuttle Excalibur. Hank and the other three members of the Excalibur crew, which include his wife, Terri were exposed to cosmic radiation, resulting in the crash of their shuttle. As a result of the radiation exposure, the human bodies of two crew members were destroyed. However, their minds survived and they were able to construct new bodies out of pure cosmic radiation and bits of earth and the shuttle. Initially, Henshaw and his wife suffered no ill effects from the radiation and the crew traveled to Metropolis, in the hope of using LexCorp facilities to cure their transformed crew mates. During a brief battle with Superman, the crew member now composed of radiation became unhinged and flew into the sun. By this time, Henshaw's body had begun to rapidly decay while his wife was beginning to phase into an alternate dimension. With Superman's help, Henshaw was able to use the LexCorp facilities to save Terri, but died immediately afterwards. The remaining member of the shuttle crew committed suicide using an MRI booth.
It wasn't decaying. It was liquifying, turning all gooey to the point he couldn't maintain his form.

Four astronaut scientists. The leader turned to goo. The one who was his wife faded away. Her brother turned into an energy creature. And the pilot ended up with a body made of rock.

There's a reason they used Henshaw as one of the villains in the Superman and the Fantastic Four team-up book in the 1990s.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Thorpocalypse

Re: Cyborg Superman: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Ken wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:43 pm
Thorpocalypse wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:48 pm Secret Origins: Hank Henshaw first was a crew member of the doomed LexCorp space shuttle Excalibur. Hank and the other three members of the Excalibur crew, which include his wife, Terri were exposed to cosmic radiation, resulting in the crash of their shuttle. As a result of the radiation exposure, the human bodies of two crew members were destroyed. However, their minds survived and they were able to construct new bodies out of pure cosmic radiation and bits of earth and the shuttle. Initially, Henshaw and his wife suffered no ill effects from the radiation and the crew traveled to Metropolis, in the hope of using LexCorp facilities to cure their transformed crew mates. During a brief battle with Superman, the crew member now composed of radiation became unhinged and flew into the sun. By this time, Henshaw's body had begun to rapidly decay while his wife was beginning to phase into an alternate dimension. With Superman's help, Henshaw was able to use the LexCorp facilities to save Terri, but died immediately afterwards. The remaining member of the shuttle crew committed suicide using an MRI booth.
It wasn't decaying. It was liquifying, turning all gooey to the point he couldn't maintain his form.

Four astronaut scientists. The leader turned to goo. The one who was his wife faded away. Her brother turned into an energy creature. And the pilot ended up with a body made of rock.

There's a reason they used Henshaw as one of the villains in the Superman and the Fantastic Four team-up book in the 1990s.
Yup. They were definitely an homage to the FF. My favorite "homage" to the FF is still The Four from Planetary.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

Sinestro: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Labeled the first renegade of the Green Lantern Corps, I was banished to the underbelly of the universe, the Antimatter Universe... and delivered back into darkness. For the first time in my life -- I felt fear. And I was blinded by its brilliance. I believed fear to be a part of the chaos I abhor, but it was more controlling than all the willpower in the universe. And it would be mine. - Sinestro

SINESTRO
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics (+2), Deception 2 (+5), Expertise [Law Enforcement] 2 (+5), Insight (+4), Intimidation 7 (+10) [Skill Mastery, Startle], Investigation 2 (+5), Perception (+4), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat [Power Ring] 7 (+7), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: Benefit (1) (Status – Leader of The Sinestro Corps), Defensive Roll (2), Favored Foe (Green Lanterns), Fearless, Startle, Ultimate Effort (1) (Ultimate Will)

POWERS:
Great Will: Enhanced Will 4 (Flaw: Limited to Power Ring effects); 2 pts
Qwardian Power Ring: 87 pts Traits, Removable (-17 pts); 70 pts
Attention Sinestro Corpsman...: Features 2 (A.I. and Sinestro Corps Database); 2 pts
Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link to Central Power Battery); 1 pt
Quick Change: Features 1 (Quick Change); 1 pt
Ring Abilities: 8 pt Array; 9 pts
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand All Languages, Extra: Affects Others); 8 pts
Scanning Beam/A.I.: Variable 1 (5 pts traits, Extra: Action [Move], Flaw: Limited to Senses), Senses 1 (Communication Link to Central Power Battery); 1 pt
Show Me Your Fear: Senses 3 (Detect Emotions [Mental; Acute, Ranged], Flaw: Limited to Fear); 1 pt
Ring Flight: 22 pt Array; 23 pts
Flying: Flight 10 (2,000 mph/4 mpr), Movement 1 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G]); 22 pts
Space Travel: Movement 3 (Space Travel 3 [Any star system]); 1 pt
Personal Force Field: Protection 7 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 8 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation, Disease); 15 pts
Force Manipulation: 27 pt Dynamic Array; 35 pts
Force Blast: Ranged Force Damage 13 (Extra: Dynamic); 27 pts
Force Constructs: Create 13 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Lifting: Move Object 13 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Bubble: Ranged Burst Area Immunity 8 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation, Disease; Extra: Dynamic, Affects Others Only, Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 2 pts
Communication: Communication 5 (Subspace audiovisual projection, Anywhere, Extra: Dynamic, Selective); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +4 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +0
Power Ring +7 [Force Blast +13; Force Constructs Create +13; Force Lifting Move Object +13]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +8 [DC18] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +5 (+3 without Defensive Roll, +12 with Force Field), Fortitude +7, Will +9 (+13 for Power Ring effects, Ultimate Will)

COMPLICATIONS:
Arrogance: Sinestro believes he is the greatest Green Lantern and actually the greatest ring bearer of any kind in the universe and his overconfidence can put him in precarious situations.
Enemy: Several Green Lantern Corpsmen, Atrocitus, the people of Korugar.
Obsession: Sinestro is obsessed with his particular idea of order, and the enforcement of that order, throughout the cosmos.
Power Loss: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning when its power runs low.
Relationships: In an odd way, he does love his daughter, Soranik Natu and is protective of her.
Rivalry: Hal Jordan, Abin Sur.
Weakness: The Yellow Power Ring are fueled by the user's abilities spread fear. Loss of that ability or their loss of belief in the power of fear can cause the ring to fail.

Abilities 42 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 72 + Defenses 19 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Sinestro as a PC. I feel like I need to figure out a way to increase his melee abilities so I'll probably take another run at this later.
Thorpocalypse

Sinestro: Earth-PC2

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Thorpocalypse

Sinestro: Earth-J217

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Later
Thorpocalypse

Sinestro: Earth-FG1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Sure
Thorpocalypse

Sinestro: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Perhaps
Thorpocalypse

Sinestro: Earth-???

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Maybe
Thorpocalypse

Re: Thanos: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Now this was fun. While I was working up this cosmic run, I decided to work on PC versions of some of the heavy hitters while I was at it. This is my first run at PC Thanos and I feel OK about it but I'll probably tweak it. He feels about as powerful as a PL10 PC can get but I'd like to adjust his skills a bit if possible.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:28 pm Image
Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. They rush head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide them with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant. - Thanos

THANOS
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 4; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4 [14], STAMINA 12, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 6, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Athletics (+4/+14), Deception 1 (+5), Expertise [Cosmic Lore] 4 (+10), Insight (+2), Intimidation 6 (+10/+11), Perception (+2), Persuasion 1 (+5), Stealth (+0/-2), Technology 6 (+16) [Inventor]

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (2) (Status 2 – Mad Titan/Cosmic Despot), Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Inventor, Power Attack

POWERS:
Mad Titan Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate, Permanent); 5 pts
Mad Titan Physiology: Protection 3, Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support), Feature 2 (Increased Mass 2), Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 18 pts
Unreachable by the Hand of Fate: Immunity 2 (Precognition); 2 pts
Cosmic Energy Control: 28 pt Array; 32 pts
Cosmic Blast: Ranged Cosmic Energy Damage 14; 28 pts
Cosmic Wave: Cone Area Cosmic Energy Damage 10 (Extra: Cone Area [60 ft cone], Affects Insubstantial 2); 1 pt
Cosmic Strength Boost: Enhanced Strength 10; 1 pt
Cosmic Fields: Create 14 (Cosmic Energy Shields); 1 pt
Telepathy: Communication 4 (Mental, Worldwide); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +6 [Unarmed +14]
Ranged Attack +0
Cosmic Energy Control +6 [Cosmic Energy Blast +14; Cosmic Fields Create +14]
Special Attack [Cosmic Wave +10, Cone Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +5 [DC15] Parry +5 [DC15]
Toughness +15 (+15 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +12, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Adam Warlock, Drax the Destroyer, most of the universe.
Obsession: Destroying all life.
Relationships: Mistress Death, his true love.

Abilities 150 + Skills 37 (74 ranks) + Advantages 29 + Powers 98 + Defenses 14 = 328 / 328

Corrected: Abilities 60 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 57 + Defenses 12 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Thanos as a PC. You never know when a cosmic villains game will break out.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:32 am Abilities 150 + Skills 37 (74 ranks) + Advantages 29 + Powers 98 + Defenses 14 = 328 / 328
Uh, if this is supposed to be a PC build, you might want to fix up your math over here... :mrgreen:
Ken

Post by Ken »

kenmadragon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:58 am
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:32 am Abilities 150 + Skills 37 (74 ranks) + Advantages 29 + Powers 98 + Defenses 14 = 328 / 328
Uh, if this is supposed to be a PC build, you might want to fix up your math over here... :mrgreen:
There's nothing wrong with his math.

You could argue that the build isn't 150 points, and therefore isn't with the starting point rules for a PC.

But the sums, and therefore the math, is fine.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Ken wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:31 pm

You could argue that the build isn't 150 points, and therefore isn't with the starting point rules for a PC.

Err, I mean that these point-totals don't match up what's actually in the build.

For Example, by the build that Thorp posted, Thanos only has 7 Advantages on his sheet, but he's apparently spent 29 points on Advantages? Thanos also only spent 57 points on Powers (Size 5pts, Physiology 18pts, Fate untouched 2pts, Cosmic Energy 32 pts; summed = 57pts), but he's listed it at 98 in this points calculation. :P

Honestly, I know Thorp just forgot to update the points-calculations from his original Thanos build when posting, a minor quibble, and I'm simply pointing it out... with a side of good-natured ribbing about the slip-up. :mrgreen:
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

kenmadragon wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:44 pm
Ken wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:31 pm

Err, I mean that these point-totals don't match up what's actually in the build.

For Example, by the build that Thorp posted, Thanos only has 7 Advantages on his sheet, but he's apparently spent 29 points on Advantages? Thanos also only spent 57 points on Powers (Size 5pts, Physiology 18pts, Fate untouched 2pts, Cosmic Energy 32 pts; summed = 57pts), but he's listed it at 98 in this points calculation. :P

Honestly, I know Thorp just forgot to update the points-calculations from his original Thanos build when posting, a minor quibble, and I'm simply pointing it out... with a side of good-natured ribbing about the slip-up. :mrgreen:
Thanks for the catch. As proud as I was of fitting almost everything I wanted for him into 150 pts, I needed to show my work correctly! ;)

Abilities 60 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 57 + Defenses 12 = 150 / 150
Thorpocalypse

Arkillo: Earth-T1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SINESTRO CORPS (ARKILLO)
PL13

OPL: 13; SPL: 5; DPL: 13; FWPL: 11; HP: 1
Height: 6-10
Weight: 685
Eyes: Black
Hair: None
Skin: Gray
Race: Vornian
Identity: Public
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: New Korugar
Team Affiliations: The Sinestro Corps

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 10, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 1, DEXTERITY 1, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+13), Deception (+3), Expertise [Drill Sergeant] 10 (+10), Insight (+3), Intimidation 10 (+13/+14) [Startle], Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion (+3), Ranged Combat [Power Ring] 9 (+10), Stealth (+1/-1)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack (2) (Ring Blast, Unarmed), Chokehold, Close Attack (3), Fearless, Power Attack (2) (Ring Blast, Unarmed), Startle

POWERS:
Vornian Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate); 5 pts
Vornian Physiology: Senses 3 (Scent [Acute, Extended]), Features 2 (Longevity, Iron Stomach); 5 pts
Qwardian Power Ring: 132 pts traits, Removable (-26 pts); 106 pts
Attention Sinestro Corpsman...: Features 2 (A.I. and Sinestro Corps Database); 2 pts
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand, Understood in All Languages); 8 pts
Scanning Beam: Variable 1 (5 pts traits, Extra: Action [Move], Flaw: Limited to Senses); 7 pts
Show Me Your Fear: Senses 3 (Detect Emotions [Mental; Acute, Ranged], Flaw: Limited to Fear); 2 pts
Sinestro's Light: Environment 2 (60 ft; Light [reduce partial concealment to none, total concealment to partial]); 2 pts
Ring Flight: Flight 14 (32,000 mph/60 fpr), Movement 4 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G], Space Travel 3 [Any star system]), Feature 1 (Use Intimidate [DC20 check] to increase Flight speed instead of Athletics); 37 pts
Force Field: Protection 6 (Flaw: Sustained), Impervious Toughness 13 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 10 (Life Support); 29 pts
Force Manipulation: 33 pt Dynamic Array; 43 pts
Force Blast: Ranged Force Energy Damage 16 (Extra: Dynamic); 33 pts
Force Lifting: Move Object 16 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Constructs: Create 16 (Hard Light Constructs; Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Weapons: Strength-based Damage 4 (Extra: Dynamic, Variable Descriptor [Bludgeoning/Piercing/Slashing]); 2 pts
Force Bubble: Ranged Burst Area Immunity 8 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation, Airborne Toxins, Extra: Dynamic, Burst Area [30 ft radius],Flaw: Affects others only); 2 pts
Mass Communication: Communication 5 (Subspace audiovisual projection, Any Distance, Extra: Dynamic, Selective); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +10; Ring Weapons +14]
Ranged Attack +1
Power Ring +10 [Force Blast +16; Force Lifting +16; Force Constructs +16]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +10 (+10 without Defensive Roll, +16 with Force Field, +7 Impervious with Force Field), Fortitude +11, Will +10

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Green Lanterns, especially Kilowog. And Mongul. Man, does he hate Mongul…
Power Loss: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning when its power runs low.
Responsibility: To Sinestro and the Sinestro Corps.
Weakness: The Yellow Power Ring are fueled by the user's abilities spread fear. Loss of that ability or their loss of belief in the power of fear can cause the ring to fail.

Abilities 66 + Skills 17 (34 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 116 + Defenses 19 = 228 / 228

Build Comments: Kilowog’s opposite number in The Sinestro Corps, Arkillo. He seems to fall in and out favor with the series’ writers over the years, but he’s still around and still wreaking havoc whenever given the chance.

Secret Origins: Arkillo lived in Space Sector 674, the same sector as Green Lantern Kilowog, which may be the reason they look somewhat similar. He was also a powerful warrior on his planet and feared throughout the sector. A Qwardian ring came to him and recruited him into the Sinestro Corps. As one of Sinestro's first members, he became the drill sergeant for the Sinestro Corps, training the new recruits. He also oversaw the Qwardian Weaponers crafting more rings for the Corps. He killed those who didn't work fast enough to make examples of them.

The Story so Far: When the war between the Sinestro and Green Lantern Corps began, Arkillo was the commanding officer who led a large group of Sinestro Corps members in the battle between Mogo and Ranx, the Sentinent city. During the battle, he confronted his Green Lantern counterpart and rival, Kilowog. Their battle was not concluded, however, with Kilowog going off to help his comrades. Arkillo next took part in the attack on Earth. When the GLC arrived, Arkillo went straight back to fighting his GL counterpart, Kilowog. He then preached that Kilowog would lose due to the fear of killing his opponents. Their battle raged across the San Diego area before finally Kilowog defeated Arkillo by dropping an aircraft carrier on him, trapping him. Adding to his humiliation, Kilowog then cut off the unconscious Arkillo's ring finger and took his ring.

Arkillo survived his fight with Kilowog, and somehow attained a new power ring. He then journeyed to the planet Daxam after recieving a signal for all Sinestro Corps members to converge there that was sent by Mongul. On Daxam, Mongul declared that he was the new leader of the Sinestro Corps. Arkillo protested this and challenged Mongul to a brawl to the death over who should lead the Sinestro Corps. During the fight, Arkillo managed to land a few good hits on Mongul, including impaling him. Mongul though, proved to be too powerful and came out on top, tearing out Arkillo's tongue, leaving him mute so he could never to speak out against him again. Arkillo later found his tongue and tied it to his neck with a piece of rope. Later, Arkillo was with a patrol of Sinestro Corps members on Daxam where it was revealed that he was enraged over his defeat to Mongul to the point where he would kill anyone who mentioned Mongul's name.

Arkillo continued to grudgingly serve under Mongul's rule when the corps fled from Daxam, whose residents had gained superpowers when Sodam Yat turned their sun yellow. The Sinestro Corps fled to Korugar, Sinestro's homeworld and immediately took over. Sinestro arrived and dispatched Mongul, reclaiming his place as rightful leader, which Arkillo was overjoyed by. Faced with the threat of the Black Lantern Corps, Arkillo and his fellow corpsmen decided to unite with the other members of the emotional spectrum against the Black Lanterns. Arkillo went to Earth where a great battle between life and death was taking place. He later remained on Korugar after the end of The Blackest Night where he held the truce with the Green Lantern Corps as per Sinestro's orders.

Arkillo pursued a Yellow Power Ring that left its Sinestro Corps member and flew off on its' own, eventually reaching Kyle Rayner of Earth. Calling Rayner a "ring thief", Arikillo tried to kill Kyle Rayner, as did many other members of each Corps that came to find out who had "stolen" a ring from each of their Corps. Arkillo was using his Power Ring to verbally communicate with others at this time. Rayner then fled with Saint Walker of the Blue Lanterns to Oa. Arkillo pursued with Fatality, Munk, and Bleez where they broke into Rayner’s meeting with the Guardians. This led to a fight between the lanterns and the Guardians, which was ended by the apprearence of Larfleeze. The Lanterns escaped to Okaara where Saint Walker of the Blue Lantern Corps healed Arkillo, regenerating his missing tongue.

Characterization: Arkillo is a vicious and proud warrior that has little patience for those that are not willing to use their power.

Friends and Foes: Arkillo has made many enemies across the universe. He is completely loyal to Sinestro.
Thorpocalypse

Arkillo: Earth-PC1

Post by Thorpocalypse »

SINESTRO CORPS (ARKILLO)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 2; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 0, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 6, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Athletics (+8), Deception (+1), Insight (+3), Intimidation 10 (+11/+12), Perception (+3), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Power Ring] 8 (+8), Stealth (+1/-1)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Fearless, Power Attack

POWERS:
Vornian Size: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass; Extra: Innate); 5 pts
Vornian Physiology: Senses 3 (Scent [Acute, Extended]), Features 2 (Longevity, Iron Stomach); 5 pts
Qwardian Power Ring: 83 pts Traits, Removable (-17 pts); 66 pts
Ring Abilities: 8 pt Array; 9 pts
Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Speak, Read, Understand All Languages, Extra: Affects Others); 8 pts
Scanning Beam/A.I.: Variable 1 (5 pts traits, Extra: Action [Move], Flaw: Limited to Senses), Senses 1 (Communication Link to Central Power Battery); 1 pt
Show Me Your Fear: Senses 3 (Detect Emotions [Mental; Acute, Ranged], Flaw: Limited to Fear); 1 pt
Ring Flight: 22 pt Array; 23 pts
Flying: Flight 10 (2,000 mph/4 mpr), Movement 1 (Environment Adaptation [Zero G]); 22 pts
Space Travel: Movement 3 (Space Travel 3 [Any star system]); 1 pt
Personal Force Field: Protection 5 (Flaw: Sustained), Immunity 8 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation, Disease); 13 pts
Force Manipulation: 25 pt Dynamic Array; 33 pts
Force Blast: Ranged Force Damage 12 (Extra: Dynamic); 25 pts
Force Constructs: Create 12 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Lifting: Move Object 12 (Extra: Dynamic); 2 pts
Force Bubble: Ranged Burst Area Immunity 8 (All Environmental Conditions, Suffocation, Disease; Extra: Dynamic, Affects Others Only, Burst Area [30 ft radius]); 2 pts
Communication: Communication 5 (Subspace audiovisual projection, Anywhere, Extra: Dynamic, Selective); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +1
Close Attack +6
Unarmed +10 [Unarmed +8]
Ranged Attack +0
Power Ring +8 [Force Blast +12; Force Lifting +12; Force Constructs +12]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +6 [DC16] Parry +7 [DC17]
Toughness +8 (+8 without Defensive Roll, +13 with Force Field), Fortitude +10, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Green Lanterns, especially Kilowog. And Mongul. Man, does he hate Mongul…
Responsibility: To Sinestro and the Sinestro Corps.

Abilities 44 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Advantages 3 + Powers 76 + Defenses 16 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Arkilloas a PC.