[MM3]Sunstormers - OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
pathfinderq1

Re: [MM3]Sunstormers - OOC

Post by pathfinderq1 »

For what it is worth, Vickie is keeping her normal life and her Sunstorm life very separate. She communicates at the rate one would expect for an average nineteen-year-old, but only on her own phone/channels. She checks her "Batphone" maybe once a day, and the Nemesis tidbit that she sent Khemis might have been the only thing she sent OUT during the whole month.

She has way too much going on to have time for "superhero stuff" right now. And maybe, just maybe, if life would stop dumping stuff on me, I would be able to finish the rest of her "Fast Forward" post and start to participate at a reasonable level.
Last edited by pathfinderq1 on Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Take your time.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

When Sunny eventually checks in, Deborah will ask him if the people watching Albert are there now? (Just trying to facilitate the flow of info.)
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

jmucchiello wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:24 am When Sunny eventually checks in, Deborah will ask him if the people watching Albert are there now? (Just trying to facilitate the flow of info.)
I have a passive Perception of 15 and Super Senses active. I think I'll be ensuring Sunny checks the area for them specifically before he zooms off.

But tbh, I think that Albert's stalkers might actually be trying to track his trail of electrical disruption than sticking around right now. Still, you never know. There might be one or two left behind to see if Albert returned home... In which case Sunny will be happy to have a "friendly chat" with them... :twisted:
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Given how it was described, I think all you'd need to track Albert's trail is a helicopter or something to look down from above at line of blacked out places he caused. That's why Khemis had him teleport away and then come back when he first appeared, so that her home didn't become an obvious target...
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yeah, right now his wire teleport is pretty obvious. No training and all that.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Deborah just wants a chance to get eyes on the stalkers so she can perform some mind reading. :) If they aren't there tonight, they will probably be there tomorrow.
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Sorry i hadn't been around of late. RL bites especially at Thanksgiving.🦃 Will post soon.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

I'll be back on Monday myself when my vacation ends.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Hmn. I'm torn. Do I have Sunny decide to confront the woman somehow, perhaps to either capture her for interrogation or to just grab that laptop (probably some evidence or clues on it!)? Should I have him just skirt around the near building and then skip up to the roof so Sunny can watch the watchers? Or just have him leave for Khemis' place because Albert probably wants pants that actually fit him and hope that the woman is still there when Sunny comes back?

I can make the argument for any of these. Any opinions from the rest of the table?
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Where is Albert's apartment in reference to Millenium Park, our favorite meeting point? Deborah is thinking about getting eyes on his stalkers.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

It can't have been too far away because Sunny heard the gunshot when Albert was shot...
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

That might not be all THAT close- Sunny has Extended 2 on hearing, depending on his power setting. The area near the park is pretty solidly urban downtown, not a lot of apartment-type space all that close.

Exact details are still GM call, but there is some range...
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Fair enough!
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Except when we went to investigate the gunshot, it didn't take too long to get there.