Infinite Souls: A Halloween Tale of the Indieverse

If you want to talk about Kickstarter, Go Fund Me and other Crowdsource projects, do it here.
Horsenhero

Infinite Souls: A Halloween Tale of the Indieverse

Post by Horsenhero »

With just about two weeks left of the KS campaign, I invite everyone who loves spooky super-heroes to back our project: Infinite Souls: A Halloween Tale of the Indieverse!

Conceived of, and written by, former Marvel comics editor Alin Silverwood, with line art by Reese Hannigan and colors by Peyton Freeman, with contributions by Roy Johnson (Standard Comics), Carlos Raphael (Champion Comics), Nigel Flood (The Globalists), Rodney Lockett (Irongate Comics), EotM's own bsdigitalQ and myself.

It's a suspenseful, mystical good time rife with dark heroes and anti-heroes and darker villains! Not to mention the campaign offers some nifty backing tiers for both Indie comic and comic art lovers!

So jump on in, the cauldron's fine!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sp ... dieverse-1
Horsenhero

Re: Infinite Souls: A Halloween Tale of the Indieverse

Post by Horsenhero »

Currently sitting at 84 backers with about 14 days to go! Looking to get to a nice round 100.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

10 days left and still not quite at that magic 100 backers. I have high hopes though, since I'd like to get this two-parter into as many grubby mitts as possible.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

89% funded! 97 backers! 8 days to go!

It's gonna be a photo finish!
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

One final post script...the campaign was a success! The book is now under construction, so thanks to anyone who supported it!