D&D 5E builds

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
kirinke

D&D 5E builds

Post by kirinke »

I'm just starting 5E, expanding my horizons a bit, so here's my first stab at basic builds. All works of art belong to their respective creators and I'm linking directly from their page. It ain't mine!
Last edited by kirinke on Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
kirinke

Kathelin Gilaen Nyne, Female Aasimar Cleric 1

Post by kirinke »

Kathelin Gilaen Nyne
Female Aasimar Cleric 1
Medium humanoid, chaotic good
--------------------
Armor Class 10
Hit Points 10 (1d8+2)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 10 (+0), DEX 11 (+0), CON 14 (+2), INT 14 (+2), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 14 (+2)
--------------------
Saving Throws Wis +4, Cha +4
Skills Insight +4, Medicine +4, Persuasion +4, Religion +4
Damage Resistances necrotic, radiant
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elvish
--------------------

Celestial Resistance. You have resistance to necrotic damage and radiant damage.

Radiant Consumption (1/long rest). You use a bonus action to unleash the divine energy within yourself, causing a searing light to radiate from you, pour out of your eyes and mouth.
Until this transformation ends, you shed bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an another 10 feet, and at the end of each of your turns, each creature within 10 feet of you suffers radiant damage equal to your proficiency bonus. In addition, once on each of your turns, you can deal extra radiant damage equaling your proficiency bonus to one target when you deal damage to that target with an attack or a spell.
The transformation lasts for 1 minute or until you use your bonus action to end it. Once you've used it, you cannot do so again until you complete a long rest.

--------------------
Actions

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4 piercing damage.

Mace. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6 bludgeoning damage.

Wooden Stake. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4 piercing damage.

Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.
Hit: 1 bludgeoning damage.

Healing Hands (1/long rest). As an action, you can touch a creature roll a number of d4's equal to your profieciency bonus, allowing the touched creature to regain hit points equal to the total rolled. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you complete a long rest.
--------------------
BACKSTORY
Kathelin didn't really have a tragic backstory as such. She just had a family with too many kids in it, so when hard times came, some of them had to go. Plain and simple as that. The Selunite priesthood took Kathe in before she could walk really and as such, she has had a very sheltered life. At least until she got roped into adventuring. Well, it was more like the head priest booted her out the door to get her to interact with the world. But let's go with the first option.
--------------------
Personality Traits:
Optimist - Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude.
Sheltered - I’ve spent so long in the temple that I have little practical experience dealing with people in the outside world.
--------------------
Ideals
Change - We must help bring about the changes the gods are constantly working in the world. (Chaotic)
Temple - I owe my life to the temple who took me in when my parents couldn't feed all of us...
--------------------
Flaws
Cautious - I'm overly cautious. I have to plan for every contingency.
--------------------
EQUIPMENT
Dagger, Mace, studded leather, Wooden Stake, backpack, bedroll, mess kit, rations (12), rope, hempen (50 feet), tinderbox, torch (10), 1 waterskin, willow-shade oil, blanket, 10 candles, alms box, 2 blocks incense, censer, vestments, traveler's clothes, common clothes
-----------------
Money
92 gp, 5 sp
-----------------
Cantrips
Sacred Flame
Spare the Dying
Thaumaturgy

1st Level Spells
Bless
Cure Wounds
Detect Magic
Healing Word
Inflict Wounds
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5