Vanguard Academy IC: Dorm Daze

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Vanguard Academy IC: Feels Like The First Time

Post by Flynnarrel »

The portal is open. Anyone can go through.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC wrote: Agreed, but from what I recall, Skew hadn't gone ahead, while Zoska had, so from her (perhaps wrong) perspective it makes sense to fly from where she is rather than go back then portal up...
Shock

Post by Shock »

Chris Butler
HP: 4 LP: 4

"Eight is way more than four. They said there was only four." Chris grumbled as the team reported on what they saw. "I don't see anything you guys didn't."

Then half the group started flying off. "Hey! Where are you guys going? I thought we were teaming up?"
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:04 am Then Allison flies straight up, and Valerie's mouth drops open. After a moment of horrified shock, she flies into the air after her. There's no wind, in Valerie's case: she just defies gravity.

"What are you doing?!" she whispers to Allison. Floating nearly a thousand feet in the air, making too much noise is the last thing that's going to get her spotted, but she whispers anyway. "You're making yourself a huge target!"

Allison Carson/ Stormdancer

HP: 3; Lp; 1; Condition: Normal

Allison waved one hand and the smoky swirl of clouds boiled around her- for just an instant the vapor rolled around Violet, and she had some sense of how the clouds interfered with normal sight. "Not that great a target when they're all the way down there. I'm just more comfortable up here."

She turned in place in mid-air, and she called out the robots that she had seen over the comm-link channel. This far away from (most of) the others she could almost convince herself that is was her and her brothers against some local preppy kids...

>OOC: Leaving the target call-out a bit vague- having a bit of trouble spotting the markers on the image.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Maximilian "Mack" Butler
HP: 1 Status: Normal

"Maybe teamwork translates to something else where they're from?" Mack asks, pulling his left hand off and throwing it through Skew's portal.

"That's neat. Didn't even hurt," He says, jumping through and walking off to collect his missing hand.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Mesh
HP:3

Mateo quickly jumpos through the portal, improvised weapon at the ready. Maybe when they took the bot out, he could fashion something better from the remains...
Shock

Post by Shock »

Chris Butler
HP: 4 LP: 4

"Hey wait!" Chris jumped through the portal following his brother. He was more dismayed to find the other end was on a roof. "This doesn't seem to be a safe place to fight killer robots."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Maximilian "Mack" Butler
HP: 1 Status: Normal

"Is there a safe place to fight killer robots?" Mack asks curiously as he slaps his hand back into place.

Glancing down off the side of the building he backpaddles a couple steps, "Oh, okay, think I get it now. Just a reminder, I'm pretty sure I can't fix dead, so try not to be dead."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Skew
HP: 3 | LP: 2 | Cnd: Concerned

"We've been told about the one on the lower floor a this building. I'm sure that one'll be *much* safer ta fight. Les take this one down and mind the flier thas near." Skew says to those assembled.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Everyone:

All of you make your way to your chosen spots with no problems, while the robots are pretty much in a holding action aside from the Intrepids (the wheeled robots), which are continuing on their way towards the front of the safe zone building.

OOC wrote:The distances everyone wants to go is doable by their forms of travel (be it flying, teleporting, and by foot), so no problems there.
Let's get some Initiative rolls from everyone, although it's for determining the order in which the PCs are going as I'm just having the robots go last to keep things simple.

Just a heads up for everyone - work is super crazy for me this week as I am working all alone (a job that is supposed to be for 4 people, but in the last couple months 2 have been fired and the other fellow is taking vacation before he loses it at the end of this year). Added to that is the upcoming holiday so I might be able to get a couple of in-game replies before then, but I don't expect too much over the weekend.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Dennis Sloane
HP: 3, LP: 3, Condition: Fine
Initiative: 1d20+1 6
Ahh, it feels good for dice rolls to be normal.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Jessamine Sinclair of Room 411
HP: 3 | Condition: Acceptable
Iniative: 8
No bonuses here.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Allison Carson/Stormdancer
HP: 3; LP: 1; Condition: Normal; 301/Delta

Allison turned slowly in mid-air, the hazy aura of clouds swirling around her. The sheer sensation of flight, of the air itself wrapping around her was exhilarating- and oh so subtly distracting...

>OOC:
Initiative 1d20+4= 5; roll https://orokos.com/roll/960913

Ugh...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

init: 1d20+6 9
Wally on 9
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Blair "Indigo" Holland (gamma-Rm 513)
Dodge: 8, Parry: 8, Tough: 8, Fort: 8, Will: 8; Perception: +10
HP: 3; Location: white building in the center, 2nd floor, down on the ground, near window facing the camera; Condition: Normal

Initiative: 1D20+8 = [17]+8 = 25
(Of course the character who wants to be reactive has a high init.)