The Mightyverse

Have a setting you like or a home brew you want to share? Do it here.
Libra X

Re: The Mightyverse

Post by Libra X »

Mighty Davidson, may I please ask if you would be interested in discussing some notions for the SUPER POWERED LEGENDS-verse that I’ve been toying with? (I’d very much like to share them with another fan of the setting for the sake of having a second opinion).
mightydavidson

Post by mightydavidson »

Libra X wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:36 pm Mighty Davidson, may I please ask if you would be interested in discussing some notions for the SUPER POWERED LEGENDS-verse that I’ve been toying with? (I’d very much like to share them with another fan of the setting for the sake of having a second opinion).
I would absolutely be delighted in discussing those notions with you Libra. Please share your thoughts. :)
Libra X

Post by Libra X »

Thank you for this position, I shall very happily do so as time allows - would you object to my doing so via PM, as this is a digression not entirely pertinent to your thread?
mightydavidson

Post by mightydavidson »

Libra X wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:42 pm Thank you for this position, I shall very happily do so as time allows - would you object to my doing so via PM, as this is a digression not entirely pertinent to your thread?
I wouldn't object in the slightest.
Libra X

Post by Libra X »

Excellent!😊