Moon Knight MCU

The place to talk about your favorite movies, tv series, cartoons, music and theater.
catsi563

Moon Knight MCU

Post by catsi563 »

So just watched the first episode and Im impressed,

i was wondering how theyd handle this one given how crazy it can be as a character. was not disappointed, Oscar Issacs was easily able to handle the work load thrust upon him

as my dad said well thats about a 7.5 on my weird shit-o-meter and hes right. Cant wait too see where this is going and how they integrate it into the greater cosmology the MCUs created
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
RainOnTheSun

Re: Moon Knight MCU

Post by RainOnTheSun »

One of my favorite things about this show was its complete disinterest in integrating itself into the greater cosmology the MCU created. Not so much as an ending plug for another show or movie. Moon Knight was wholly its own thing, and it was much better for it.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

There were references, but nothing that really affected continuity. Which... part of me fears that was diver so that they can sweep the series under the rug. Although, I suppose, the ambiguity of how much of this is in Marc's head provides ample room for that.
Harnos

Post by Harnos »

I overall liked it. Oscar Isaac performed amazing. Leila's actor and voice actor of konshu was rally good too. But I didn't like all of the "journey into my mind" part. It tried to be Legion and it failed.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

F Murray Abraham and yeah he was awesome as Khonshu

And oscar really killed it playing all the different aspects of Marcs personalities
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories