Scandal Savage Age Question

The place to talk about your favorite novels, comic books and web comics.
Cinder

Scandal Savage Age Question

Post by Cinder »

Does anyone know of any reference to the age of Scandal Savage (New Earth or Prime Earth)?

She has some kind of slowed aging or immortality, so she could seemingly be 25, 52, or any age.

In Secret Six Vol 3 29, we learn that the New Earth version of the character was born and raised in Brazil to an unnamed Brazilian woman. Vandal attempted a coup, but was foiled by the military. There are not many clues to the time of these events, though her mother is seen holding a knife that looks rather modern (post WW2 at least, I'd say). Vandal is wearing a frilly shirt, but that is his thing. I'd even be happy with a reference that was vague, like the events happened 50 years ago or something. The DC Continuity Project has her being born "48 years ago," but I am not sure if that is based on anything.

Thanks in advance!
FuzzyBoots

Re: Scandal Savage Age Question

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Heroes and Villains Volume 2 notes that, in the Nu52 continuity, no one is certain of her age, and she seems ageless.
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:33 am Heroes and Villains Volume 2 notes that, in the Nu52 continuity, no one is certain of her age, and she seems ageless.
Thanks Fuzzy.
Davies

Post by Davies »

From that same storyline, we know that she appeared as a young adolescent (possibly even pre-adolescent) during the early years of the modern superheroic age (Action Comics #895).
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Cinder

Post by Cinder »

Davies wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:16 pm From that same storyline, we know that she appeared as a young adolescent (possibly even pre-adolescent) during the early years of the modern superheroic age (Action Comics #895).
Perfect, thanks!