Science Fiction Film Anthology Kickstarter

If you want to talk about Kickstarter, Go Fund Me and other Crowdsource projects, do it here.
greycrusader

Science Fiction Film Anthology Kickstarter

Post by greycrusader »

Hey, everyone who enjoys cerebral, provocative, or just plain weird science-fiction-please consider backing Ghost Show Press' latest Kickstarter, an anthology looking at Subversive Science Fiction Movies, both well-known (such as The Matrix, Cronenberg's The Fly, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show) and relatively obscure (Fantastic Planet, Liquid Sky).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gh ... ive-sci-fi

Like its predecessor, the Transgressive Horror compilation, this project is spearheaded by longtime Mutants and Masterminds and Savage Worlds author Prof. Christopher McGlothlin, and includes entries from many veteran role-playing, fantasy, and science-fiction writers and creators, including a contribution by yours truly.

The tome will take an in-depth look at exactly why these films were ground-breaking, how they upended expectations, and why they stand the test of time.

Thank you!

All my best.
greycrusader

Re: Science Fiction Film Anthology Kickstarter

Post by greycrusader »

The project is now 2/3 funded! Please consider backing this one if you have any interest-like the last volume, this is going to be a handsome looking book with many solid, experienced creators! And there’s really almost no risk involved.

All my best!
greycrusader

Re: Science Fiction Film Anthology Kickstarter

Post by greycrusader »

My thanks to everyone who supported this! We fully funded!

All my best.