Glitch's Random BS

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
VoiceGlitch

Re: Kimetsu No Yaiba builds

Post by VoiceGlitch »

marcoasalazarm wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:29 am Tanjiro is a cool protagonist. Funny thing, in a Japanese his voice sounds pretty normal, but the English Voice Actor (Zach Aguilar) for some reason his version of Tanjiro’s voice to me constantly sounds... shaky? Like, nervous? Dunno how to explain it. Like that voice you get after you got scared out of your wits and probably ran out of breath screaming or running away.

Not a bad thing. I mean, it provides an additional “cowardly lion” quality, with the emphasis to the lion part.
I always thought the english voice sounded off but could never explain it. You nailed it right on the head. Thank you.
“Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.” – Zenitsu Agatsuma
marcoasalazarm

Post by marcoasalazarm »

Welcome, dude.
VoiceGlitch

Nezuko

Post by VoiceGlitch »

Nezuko Kamado

Pl 10

Name: Nezuko Kamado
Height: 5"
Weight: 99 lbs
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Black to Orange
Group Affiliation: Demon Slayers

Ability Scores:
Strength 8, Agility 6, Fighting 8, Awareness 2
Stamina 7, Dexterity 2, Intellect 1, Presence 3

Powers:
Demon Physiology: Regeneration 10 (+10) Persistent (+10) Feature (Regrow Limbs) (+1) Dangerous 2 (Unarmed) (+2) Immunity 5 (Fatigue effects) (+5) Shrinking 4 Limited (No stat change) (+4) Speed 2 (+2) Leaping 2 (+2) Total: 37

Blood Demon Art: Perception Range (+10) Damage 10 (+10) Limited (Targets covered in User's Blood) (-10) Total: 10

Advantages:
Agile Feint
All-Out Attack
Animal Empathy
Attractive 1
Close Attack 2
Defensive Attack
Defensive Roll 2
Evasion 2
Fearless
Great Endurance
Improved Initiative
Instant Up
Move-By Action
Power Attack
Takedown
Trance
Uncanny Dodge

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (Total +10)
Insight 4 (Total +6)
Intimidation 2 (Total +5)
Perception 4 (Total +6)
Persuasion 4 (Total +7)
Stealth 2 (Total +8)

Offence:
Initiative +10
Unarmed +8 Damage 8 Crit on 18-20
Blood Demon Art DC 20 Damage 10 Limited to those covered in Nezuko's blood

Defense:
Dodge 9/14 (Second number is with evasion), Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 9/7 (First number is with defensive roll), Will 8

Complications:
Demon: Can't go into the sun or they will burn.
Demon Thirst: She is still a demon so she wants to drink blood but with the combination of her muzzle and will power she refuses to harm humans.

Abilities 74, Powers 48, Advantages 20, Skills 10, Defenses 10=Total 162

THE PRECIOUS BEAN IS HERE! On the scale of precious beans she is on the opposite side of Eri from My Hero. Eri is a precious bean that needs to be protected while Nezuko is a precious bean that can protect you. I love her so much and the bond that she shares with Tanjiro. Would love to hear what you think!

Here is the character sheet: https://dochub.com/haltschmidt16/5lae27 ... VHDtZQudQt
Last edited by VoiceGlitch on Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Don’t ever give up. Even if it’s painful, even if it’s agonizing, don’t try to take the easy way out.” – Zenitsu Agatsuma
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Ah, neat- so THAT'S who that is! I noticed out of nowhere that character blitzed the entire internet with fanart (unusually chaste art, given this is the internet) and figured there was some "hot new anime" out there. I still don't know what the deal is with her mouth thing. Probably something from Shinto or Buddhist mythology, but it's definitely distinctive.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Nice nezuko

if i might suggest, She maybe should have a complication of bloodthirsty or the like due to her demon transformation While she shows incredible will to resist it, it is still there
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Grenzer

Post by Grenzer »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:07 am Ah, neat- so THAT'S who that is! I noticed out of nowhere that character blitzed the entire internet with fanart (unusually chaste art, given this is the internet) and figured there was some "hot new anime" out there. I still don't know what the deal is with her mouth thing. Probably something from Shinto or Buddhist mythology, but it's definitely distinctive.
It's a mouth bit (like you would put on a horse) designed to keep her from accidentally and reflexively biting humans due to her initially going into a berserker state after being turned into a demon. It's actually pretty messed up when you think about it. I could get more into how its totally unnecessary after a certain point in the story, but do not want to leave a lot of spoilers on this thread.
VoiceGlitch

Post by VoiceGlitch »

catsi563 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:34 am Nice nezuko

if i might suggest, She maybe should have a complication of bloodthirsty or the like due to her demon transformation While she shows incredible will to resist it, it is still there
Thanks! I hadn't even thought of that. I will add that in.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

VoiceGlitch wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:10 am Image
Nezuko Kamado
She Protecc
She Attacc
but most importantly
She can be carried on your bacc.
Post-Human Resources

Post by Post-Human Resources »

Welcome to the board. These look good!
VoiceGlitch

Post by VoiceGlitch »

That is it for the Demon Slayers that we have truly seen in battle. Yes I know we have technically seen Giyu and Shinobo but we have not seen the extent of their powers and abilities so I am not stating them out yet. There are to many demons that will appear in the show to stat them all out so I am only going to do the 12 Kizuki. Sorry to disappoint anyone. Right now I am working on Rui. As I see what happens in the show and when I see the movie I will stat them out and add them as well.
VoiceGlitch

Rui

Post by VoiceGlitch »

Rui

Pl 10

Name: Rui
Height: 4"5
Weight: 66 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
Group Affiliation: 12 Kizuki

Ability Scores:
Strength 5, Agility 3, Fighting 1, Awareness 2
Stamina 9, Dexterity 3, Intellect 1, Presence 4

Powers:
Demon Physiology: Regeneration 10 (+10) Persistent (+10) Feature (Regrow Limbs) (+1) Dangerous 2 (Unarmed) (+2) Immunity 5 (Fatigue effects) Immunity 1 (Aging) (+1) (+5) Impervious Toughness 9 (+9) Speed 2 (+2) Leaping 2 (+2) Total: 41

Blood Demon Art: Array 36
Cutting Thread Cage: Damage 8 (+8) Area 1 (Cone) (+8) Indirect 4 (+4) Incurable (+1) Penetrating 5 (+5) Selective (+8) Total: 34

Murderous Eye Basket: Perception Range (+9) Damage 9 (+9) Incurable (+1) Penetrating 5 (+5) (Costs one point)

Cutting Thread Rotation: Damage 10 (+10) Area 1 (Line) (+10) Incurable (+1) Penetrating 5 (+5) (Costs one point)

Advantages:
Assessment
Defensive Roll 2
Evasion 2
Fearless
Improved Initiative 1
Move-By Action
Startle
Takedown
Weapon Break

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (Total +7)
Deception 4 (Total +8)
Insight 2 (Total +4)
Perception 4 (Total +6)
Pesuasion 2 (Total +6)
Stealth 2 (Total +5)

Offence:
Initiative +7
Unarmed +1 Damage 5,Crit on 18-20
Cutting Thread Cage DC 18 Damage 8, Area 1 (Cone), Indirect 4, Incurable, Pen 5, Selective
Murderous Eye Basket DC 19 Damage 9, Perception Range, Incurable, Penetrating 5
Cutting Thread Rotation DC 20 Damage 10, Area 1 (Line), Incurable, Penetrating 5

Defense:
Dodge 5/10 (Second number is with evasion), Parry 3, Fortitude 9, Toughness 11/9 (First number is with defensive roll), Will 8

Complications:
Demon: Cant go into the sun or they will burn.

Abilities 56, Powers 77, Advantages 11, Skills 11, Defenses 10=Total 165

The first of the 12 Kizuki that we encounter (besides kyogai but he is a former). He was interesting to stat out because we only ever see him truly fight one person but I think I was able to pin down his stats. Another interesting thing was his attacks. I knew they would all be area but wasnt sure exactly how to make them. Thankfully my friend helped me and I think it turned out pretty good.

Here is the character sheet: https://dochub.com/haltschmidt16/8YZWO9 ... 1DmGZLpgZU
Last edited by VoiceGlitch on Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
VoiceGlitch

Re: Anime builds

Post by VoiceGlitch »

As you can tell from the new thread title I am changing this to be overall anime builds. I am going to be doing anime that I like and know well so I wont be taking suggestions on anime to do. If anyone has any questions or comments about builds then you are welcome to ask.
MarvelLion

Post by MarvelLion »

I'm really digging the anime builds! Hope to see more of them soon.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Do Gouda Takeo that should be a fun build to see =^_^=
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
VoiceGlitch

Post by VoiceGlitch »

Hey yall sorry I havent been on here in forever. Life got a bit crazy and I may or may not have forgotten this was a thing......sorry bout that. Anyways I still havent finished re watching fire force cause I got distracted with catching up on MHA and starting that time I got reincarnated as a slime. So I will start working on those sheets after I actually finish watching the show. Thank you for your patience!