Gamebook’s builds

Questions or concerns about the site? Have a suggestion, comment or critique? Make them known here.
Redfirewolf24

Gamebook’s builds

Post by Redfirewolf24 »

There used to be a section with over 400 different character builds. Some original and some of existing characters. What happened to it? Whenever I click on a random picture of one that I find on Pinterest it says ‘the requested topic does not exist’. Is it up somewhere else and if so how do I find it?
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Gamebook’s builds

Post by Ares »

Redfirewolf24 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:02 pm There used to be a section with over 400 different character builds. Some original and some of existing characters. What happened to it? Whenever I click on a random picture of one that I find on Pinterest it says ‘the requested topic does not exist’. Is it up somewhere else and if so how do I find it?
There were rights issues regarding some of the art Gamebook used in the thread you mentioned. Gamebook asked that I delete the thread so he could start a new one at a later date that would avoid those issues.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.