I probably have COVID. Yay.

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Hoid

I probably have COVID. Yay.

Post by Hoid »

Well, I’ve unfortunately been absent for a few days, but the reason is almost everyone in my house has tested positive for COVID-19. I haven’t been tested yet, but I have a cold, so, yeah, I can do the math.

Now, absolutely no one in this house is really suffering or truly, truly ill. My nephew, the first person to test positive, Basically had a headache and a cold and now looks perfectly fine. My brother and his wife (who live with us) both tested positive, and they look fine. My mother feels slightly under the weather. And me? I have what appears to be a light cold.

So, yeah, days of worrying and, well, nothing really terrible has happened. I’m hoping this streak of good luck continues.
Shock

Re: I probably have COVID. Yay.

Post by Shock »

I hope the best for you and your family Hoid.

My family all tested positive at the end of December/Early January. All 3 kids got off with a couple days of sore throat. I had brutal fatigue for about 5 days and my wife had fatigue for a couple days and a lingering cough. All things considered, I think we got off pretty well. Hopefully you get "lucky" as well.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Just watch your health... they're still figuring out the lingering side effects.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Wait and hope.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Take care. And please take no chances-if you feel ill, seek medical aid if at all possible.

All my best!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Good luck.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

You'll be alright mate.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

I spent 9 days in the Hospital due to Covid19, double pneumonia, neurological damage left side of my body, it does some incredibly odd things when it 'sets in' , the rest of my family had cold like symptoms, a man 2 years younger on than I did not make it, we were on the same floor at same time. Hope you are well, stay hea3and safe.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yeah, everyone..don't take this lightly. Fortunately, it's harmless for most but it can still do some serious damage to others. And you never know what side of the coin you'll end up on.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Well, these last weeks’ve been stressful as all Hell, but, all this worry and it seems to’ve come to big fat nothing.

So, now that I feel like I can breathe again, I have my return. HUGE thanks to Sakuro for being so damn patient. Thanks, man.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Sorry Hoid, but I only just now saw this thread. :(

I hope you and your family are now feeling well! :)
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

We’re doing pretty well, actually. It hit every single person in this house as little more than an insanely light cold. I barely felt under the weather. And yes, I know things could’ve gone much worse.