Hello from Poodle

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
Poodle

Hello from Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Hi guys, been away for a while. Life got in the way of some roleplaying for a little while.

Any 2e games out there?
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
FuzzyBoots

Re: Hello from Poodle

Post by FuzzyBoots »

The only current open one here is viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1294. I could have sworn there were a few more 2e games... but the only one is the other game run by Hoid.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Maybe someone should do a shout out and get one going...
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Poodle wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 am Maybe someone should do a shout out and get one going...
^_^ Are you volunteering?
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Heck I haven't done this for so long I can't even manage the bb code. I am happy to be the uncouth guy in general chat who asks.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

This sucks! I have put it out there for a 2e game and no-one has bothered to reply. Useless mofo's
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Behind you something explodes through the deck and lands on the dock behind you. A vaguely humanoid shape is looking at you. It has a ratlike head, with empty eye-sockets that seem to gaze at you. It stands about 12 feet tall. It's flesh writhes and twists as if something is trapped beneath the skin. Symbols have been carved into it's chest that glow like hot coals. 4 other creatures pull themselvrs out of the hole behind it. Similar in size but seemingly drawing their ancestry from different creatures. One is winged, one is vaguely reptilian, one is chitinous and insectile, and one oozes slime and glistens like wet leather.

The redcap is easy to carry. The coachdriver is doing what he can to restrain his horses who are clearly terrified.

Can everybody make a dex roll dc 10 to hit roll to grab the carriage and a dc 10 strength roll to hang on.
Iggy, just make the strength roll to stay hanging on to Elizabeth.