The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Outsiders - Titans' Tears (MnM 3e - IC)

Post by Bladewind »

Cyber Girl feels the urge to attack, like code is working against her to compel her to see and do things... For the first time since the beginning of the fight she notices her own arms - covered in brown fur and bronze armor. She also notices that she cannot turn her head as freely as she should be able to and she feels.... heavier.

OOC - I have been making saves vs Will off panel, Cyber Girl has broken free of whatever was controlling her but senses she is not out of danger...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP | Confident that someone will accept her offer sooner or later

Luna waves as Ardent comes on scene. "Hi! You look like you've been through some stuff. Want some tea?"
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Ardent (Violet Rayner-Wilson)
Hero Points: 3; Current Condition: Fine

"Hello!"

"Yes, Harbinger has brought me here from my earth, because there is apparently something more serious than Darkseid taking over the earth and crushing most of the surviving people with the Anti-Life Equation looming over the horizon. Did she bring you guys here for the same reason?"

She looks round at the others present. "Though beyond Batgirl I'm afraid that I don't recognise you from my universe. I guess you are all heroes in your home universes too though?"

"I am Ardent, Violet Lantern of Space Sector 2814 ... Well, at least in my universe I am."

"And thank you, tea would be nice. But super-strong black coffee would be better if you have it?"
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP | Diligence breeds success

Though success this time is mixed, as she pulls a face. "Cofffee without even any creams or sugars? No way. The machine over there could top you up though."

Bringing her own cup to her face, she took a momment to savor the aroma before divulging herself. It was almost as good as what she could conjure herself."White Rabbit, premiere magician of Las Vegas, part-time Titan. You can call me Luna, though my friends call me Loony."

Glancing to the side, she recognized that Batwoman was probably still processing things. Maybe calling her auntie was a bit too much? "Back home, Raven's daddy was causing such a huge fuss. When my friends crashed in I thought they wanted to see my show, but nope! I luckily managed to bring most of them back to their senses before I was whisked off down the rabbit hole."
------------
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Ardent approaches the machine White Rabbit indicated and attempts to get it to supply her with the black coffee she wants. When she gets it produce a large mug of "coffee, black, no sugar, hot", she also has it produce two large flasks of the same which with a flash of violet light disappear into her subspace pocket.

"Titan you say? My parents were members of our Titans! Green Lantern and Ravager. Because of the situation on my Earth I mostly go by Ardent these days, but Violet Rayner-Wilson is my civilian identity. Pleased to meet you all!" she says with a smile. "Our kryptonite-infused Superman brought me to Harbinger - and a Kryptonian Green Lantern from yet another dimension, which was a little odd - and here I am."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP | Happy to make new friends

"Wow, two supermans? ...Supermen?" Her brows pinch together in thought. "Seems we've all had a pretty crazy day, huh?"
------------
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"I suppose if any day is going to have a large dose of craziness in it, one with an inter-dimensional threat rearing its ugly head across the multiverse and bringing together a group of equally inter-dimensional heroes to fight it is going to be right up there!" smiles Ardent.
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Shianna Lo'Nyla
HP: 3 LP: 3
CND: Landlubbing

Shianna arrives in minor splash of water, hair matted to her head. Her legs buckle to be bearing her full weight and leans heavy on the cosmic staff to keep from falling. The staff responds by steadying her in a way that seems independent of such mundane things as gravity. She tries to speak but is confused a moment before she convulses slightly and acrid seawater comes pouring out of her gills. She gasps in a lungful of air to be able to speak.

"Apologies, I wasn't expecting to be on land all of a sudden." she says in an accented land-dweller language (the same one the woman had addressed her in) and steadies herself against the supporting staff. "I was told by the..." she looks to where the being she was speaking to seemed to merge with her other selves with a bit of fascination. "... by the New God that there was a problem? I'm Shianna'."

Her eyes and accent mark her as Atlantean to any who are familiar with the ocean-dwellers and the distinctive staff and over-sized red belt are familiar to any familiar with the previous hero who bore them, though they might look more aged than you're used to.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP . Squinting slightly

"Mhm." Luna nodded in affirmation to Violet, before looking at the Atlantean girl. She tilted her head to the side, eyes briefly looking past the other young woman. "You're a bit quieter then expected. Not used to the surface world I suppose?"

Dismissing her thoughts with a shake, Luna chose instead to meet Shianna with a smile. "Luna Zatana, or Loony, or White Rabbit. "
------------
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Hi Shianna! I'm Ardent, or Violet Rayner-Wilson, Violent Lantern of Space Sector 2814," she says, waving with one hand and taking a sip from the large mug of black coffee in the other. "Pleased to meet you!"

She pauses as a thought occurs. "Are you associated with the Titans in some way? White Rabbit and I both are, though they are the Titans from different universes."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Cyber Girl
Dodge: 8, Parry: 8, Tough: 12, Fort: 10, Will: 10, Perception: +14
HP: 3, Condition: NOT Within accepted parameters

Cyber Girl starts an internal system diagnostic while waiting for the "parademons" to explain who they are.
Vivid

Post by Vivid »

Shianna Lo'Nyla
HP: 3 LP: 3
CND: Landlubbing

"Good to meet you, Luna, Violet." she nods in greeting.

"The... Titans?" she frowns, thinking. "I think it's been a few decades since the Titans were active on the Surface world. But news trickles down slowly where I am. I know there are surface heroes and I've always been intending to go up and introduce myself there but I think there are loose affiliations if anything at all. There was a catastrophe on the surface that had... lasting implications. But the Being that brought me here said she was recruiting from throughout the 'multiverse' so I understand if my events don't line up with yours." She explains.

She looks at the metallic surroundings, sniffs the air, and shifts from leg to leg. "I must admit, this is not what I imagined the surface to be like."

The staff spins her around to orient to a nearby porthole where a field of stars is visible. The Cosmic items thrum in response to their first taste of unfiltered starlight in a century. "Oh, we're in... space."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The Batwoman

HP: 1
CND: Fine

It's obvious that Barbara is not used to dealing with larger groups of people, pretty much prjecting an aura of quiet reservation.
" I have not heard of a single one of the groups you mention. And, as far as I know, I do not have...relatives. But thanks, I'll take some tea."
She tries a smile which, despite her best intentions, does have a slight predatory cast to it.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The White Rabbit
2 HP . Perhaps it's intentional?

The ears attached to her hat twitched slightly as the landlubbing woman. Or spacelubbing, in this case. In the end she could only shrug, accepting the odd quality of the other's voice. She's gotten used to far stranger things.

Turning towards the somewhat familiar face, or cowl perhaps, Luna deftly poured and handed the cat mug over. "Well, I suppose the other you wasn't my aunt in the traditional sense. You're from a Gotham, right? My dad lives in ours. He doesn't like me talking about his cape work, but amazing as he is he probably wouldn't find out here."

She paused, hesitantly looking over her shoulder as if the man himself was about to skulk from the shadows. "...Probably."
------------
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Scarab
[Teddi Kord]
HP: 3
LP: 2
Condition: Fine

"No, you aren't. I'm Cyber GIrl and I've never seen you when I was meeting with the Titans. Why do you look like parademons? Something is not right here."
“Don’t know what to tell you Cyber Girl, I’ve been a member of the Titans for years and so has Goldstar. To be fair I’ve never heard of you, but given how someone is messing with what we’re seeing I’d say something hinky is definitely happening.”

“So let’s figure out what’s going on here. What were you doing before you ran into us?”
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!