Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Miracle

Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

Post by Miracle »

Recruiting thread (done for now)

Character Sheets

Orokos or Coyote Code, register an account with either. I apologize, but I have issues with fakers. I do not suspect any of you as being such. Just know, unvetted rolls will not be taken.

The Stories
[#1] As Above, So Below
Last edited by Miracle on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poodle

Re: Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

Post by Poodle »

Sweet as...
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Checking in on this thread. I usually use Orokos- Coyote Code seems to be down so much I gave up on it.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Coyote code hasn't been done in over a year to my knowledge.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

I thihk I remember Coyote code crashing. I've been using Orokos for a couple of years without any issues.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

jmucchiello wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 am Coyote code hasn't been done in over a year to my knowledge.
Wow, now I feel old. I just realized how long it has been since I actually checked Coyote Code. Not since I walked away from EN World and that has been 3-4 years. Didn't feel like that long...
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:01 am
jmucchiello wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 am Coyote code hasn't been done in over a year to my knowledge.
Wow, now I feel old. I just realized how long it has been since I actually checked Coyote Code. Not since I walked away from EN World and that has been 3-4 years. Didn't feel like that long...
One day, pre-covid, I think, (We use covid as an era marker, right?) the guy who coded coyote code posted (on ENWorld) that he had no idea anyone was still using it. So he fixed the issue. This was also around the time ENWorld updated and lost their die roller.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I use Orokos since i got back on the "EchoesTrain"...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Alright, i got the Soundtrack/Playlist. I couldn't find Salvo's on Spotify, so i temporarily replaced it. If you can get his original, awesome. Enjoy! :D

SERIES SONG--Justice League Unlimited Theme
GROUP SONG--Avengers Theme
SALVO--Soldier's Eyes( Jack Savoretti)
DR.IMPOSSIBLE--World of Tomorrow(Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow OST)
MARLYSSA--Kolchak the Night Stalker theme
STEADFAST--Believe It or Not(Joey Scarbury)
FLAMEBIRD--Light up the Sky(Yellowcard)
THE THUNDERER--Thunderstruck(AC/DC)
LOOKOUT--Everything Stays(Adventure Time)
ORPHAN--Dare(Stan Bush)
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

It has been a busy week, training new staff and such so I apologize for the delay in responding! First, thank you for including me in this, really looking forward to it. Second, Dare? Heh, love Transformers ... so that works. Someone should introduce her to the movie!

Finally, in response to Miracle's question;
Miracle wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:24 pmOrphan, Former Braniac Bot

Looking over it, it's fine. Only thing I question the is immunity to critical hits. Like there's no power core that could be heavily damaged? Something important that needs to stay on?
Since Improved Critical can be purchased as a Feat, I always feel that crit's (though reliant on RNG) represent a person's skill at targetting an opponent's weak points. Eyes, ears, throat, heart, lungs, vitals, etc ... with a durable constructed chassis, Orphan has none of these weakpoints, so is immune to critical hits. Someone pierces her heart, it is no more damaging to her overall performance that a shoulder, or thigh. However, I am not opposed to GM Fiat, if you hit my power core by fluke, and it staggers me because you want to induce a Critical hit, it's a Hero Point for me, and cool for the narrative.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:18 am Checking in on this thread. I usually use Orokos- Coyote Code seems to be down so much I gave up on it.
CaptainChaos wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:46 am I thihk I remember Coyote code crashing. I've been using Orokos for a couple of years without any issues.
jmucchiello wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:27 am
One day, pre-covid, I think, (We use covid as an era marker, right?) the guy who coded coyote code posted (on ENWorld) that he had no idea anyone was still using it. So he fixed the issue. This was also around the time ENWorld updated and lost their die roller.
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:48 am I use Orokos since i got back on the "EchoesTrain"...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

You didn't know, so it's all cool....
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

jmucchiello wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:22 am Are you going to run the two groups in one IC thread?
I've been thinking how to do that. I do have a few mission ideas for both teams, but I don't think anyone's sanity will be safe with an eight person game. So I'm going to do this in shifts.

I did think about having it be a 'trial tryout' for the first thread, where the two teams would face off. But that's more X-Men than Justice League.
Poodle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:18 am Lucky we didn't have to pick teams. No one wants to be the last one picked.
But which one will be first? :shock:
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:33 pm You didn't know, so it's all cool....
Yeah, I was gone three years. Things have changed, but all is well.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Wouldn't it depend on who "Team Captains" are?