Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Poodle

Re: Justice League Reserves (OOC Talk, Rolls, other nonsense)

Post by Poodle »

Ooc- sorry didn't realise it was middle of the day. I will put on a gasmask instead.
Technical question - how do you percieve how IR goggles work? Low light goggles like the military use enhance minimal light. Traditional IR works the same way. Thermographic (what I was really after) works like predator vision. MnM is not quite specific enough in it's equipment. The reason I wanted thermographic is because it works just fine in broad daylight and through smoke.

If I changed the description of my goggles to thermographic would you know what I was talking about and is it too late in the game to do so. For game mechanics it would work in a pretty similar way except usable in day time and no IR emitter.
https://www.flir.com/discover/ots/therm ... ht-vision/
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

I'm getting abducted on Sunday. Two weeks at most. I don't think it'll last one week though. Everyone gets 1 power point As of now. If I'm gone more than a week, you'll get two. That's how sure I am :mrgreen:
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Some kind of cult thing?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

jmucchiello wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:25 am Some kind of cult thing?
I'm willing to bet that Point it's a Family Reunion in an Unusual Location(an Aunt or Grandparents house) that doesn't get a strong enough signal.
Any Takers? ;)
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

MacynSnow wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:57 am
jmucchiello wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 12:25 am Some kind of cult thing?
I'm willing to bet that Point it's a Family Reunion in an Unusual Location(an Aunt or Grandparents house) that doesn't get a strong enough signal.
Any Takers? ;)
Right, family, a limited group of people with a common connection that is for the most part arbitrary and tribal. A cult.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Just bumping this back to page 1 so we don't forget about it. Presumably Miracle is still incommunicado.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

I'm still here. Technically was gone longer than a week. So you get your extra point. You'll be able to spend them when the story is done. Will be updating things by this evening. Though life has taught to never make a definitive time for something.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

That's a wrap folks. I'm done. I apologize, but I can't keep up. I really wanted this to work. I tried three days in a row to start. But I was just adlibbing badly. Thanks for letting me do my thing for as long as I did. I hope you're not upset, but understand if you are.

Take care of yourselves. Physically. Mentally. You'll need both when it comes to it.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Thanks for the game, what there was of it. Was a good chance to dig out my 2e stuff.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. It gave me a chance to make a character a bit different than a typical energy controller. Take care of yourself.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Thanks for the fun!

I always enjoy trying to dust off silly hippy Thor ;~)
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Thanks... I finally got my dream character into a game. That's a win.

Next time maybe just run one group at a time.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.