Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Gökhan laughs. " I think that'll be the least we can do."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
After following Adeleth to the showers, she was pleasantly surprised that they actually worked! She used the provided soap, shampoo and towels the local cops provided, as well as a change of clothing they also provided that was thankfully clean and yuck-free.

"Nice. I love hot showers." Amy said as she towel-dried her hair.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly also follows Adeleth to the showers and has a wash and change of clothes.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth showers and spends time cleaning her body armor so she can still wear it.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Normal (Probably not Fatigued by now)

Viv waited her turn for the shower, and waited some more afterwards, letting the others finish their clean-up tasks. Whnever she wasn't actually standing uner the water, she was on her phone. With Herr Spengler downtown, with some other Ministry personnel, and a galaxy of other people who had been involved with their mission, however indirectly.

And with a nearby hotel, the sort of place that catered to business travelers. And with the previously recommended restaurant- it had been too high-class for a brief lunch, but seemed perfect for a "Job well done" dinner... https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_ ... mburg.html

And somehow, somewhere in there, she changed her clothes- not into the fairly anonymous clothing that had been provided, but into a slightly fancier version of the "working detective" outfit she had been wearing earlier...

>OOC: Still ruminating on upgrades.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl follows suit, dressing in a nice attire suitable for a fifteen year old at a fancy restaurant and also makes contact with her own DXDO assigned therapist, detailing the new memories she had experienced with the emergence of the Force Light power. MGS was always a potential problem with empowered natives and the girl was no different.

ooc
I figured with her being an employee, however independent, them assigning her a therapist was probably part of the deal.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Exhausted (Impaired and Hindered)

Lilly emerges from the showers dressed exactly as she was previously, minus all of the slime and ooze from their fight with the decay creature.

"Our fight with the parademon earlier leaves me a little confused," she comments to the room at large. "I had thought that Mother Boxes were kind and benevolent devices, but the one we encountered in Razorhead was clearly anything but..."

She pauses for a moment. "Though I suppose that if kind Himon can make such a device then there is no reason grim Darkseid himself or one of his minions could not make their own evil version..."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth Rein
Dodge: 7, Parry: 7, Tough: 7, Fort: 7/2, Will: 7, Perception: +8
HP: 1; Condition: Fatigued (unless an hour has gone by)

"I think worrying about that is above our paygrade," Adeleth says. "Let's get out of here. Dinner is calling."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: normal
HP: 1

While the others shower, Torque wanders off in search of a car wash. Preferably the automated kind, and proceeds to go through three or four times allowing the spinning brushes and colored soaps to get into various nooks and crannies - he even alters his vehicle forms at each pass. When he goes through the last time, he is pleasantly surprised when the attendant just asks him to change form again in lieu of payment.

He returns to the group just as they are preparing to eat, his holographic matrix looking as cleaned up and ready for a good meal as the rest of the group. For his part, Torque could use some Energon...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

jmucchiello wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:24 pm "I think worrying about that is above our paygrade," Adeleth says. "Let's get out of here. Dinner is calling."
"Being concerned about the arrival of the forces of grim Darkseid is never above my pay grade!" disagrees Lilly. "Whatever a pay grade may be..."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Tony Jones wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:29 pm "Being concerned about the arrival of the forces of grim Darkseid is never above my pay grade!" disagrees Lilly. "Whatever a pay grade may be..."
"Yes, but I would hope that to stand against an invasion those above out pay grade would send more then just us to defend the planet." Adeleth says. "And that coordinated effort is above our pay grade."
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

"Yes, true," agrees Lilly. "I have no idea how such a thing might be done."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"It takes lots and lots of planning." Amy replied. "And coordinating with multiple countries or worlds in some cases. It's a headache that we thankfully don't have to deal with." she said as she perused the menu. "I sometimes get flashes of that sort of thing in my dreams." she added. "Among less than pleasant things." she said as she ordered:

Northern Bouillabaisse with ingredients and herb bread starter
Fricassee of lobster served on truffled mashed potatoes with Congnac cream main course
Dream of French Valrhona chocolate with honey almond ice cream

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Exhausted (Impaired and Hindered)

"Yes, probably a good thing we do not have to deal with such things," agrees Lilly, while also looking through the menu. She orders:
  • Delicate fillets of Dutch herring served on black bread with apple onion cream
  • North Sea turbot stewed served with horseradish cream, melted butter and native potatoes
  • Peach cold sweet soup served with rosa grapefruit ice cream
All washed down with their finest beer, and plenty of it.
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

As dinner progresses, Lilly cocks her head to one side and looks around as if hearing something. She stands up and stalks across the room to one side where there is a large potted plant, one of several in the restaurant, and looks intently at it for a moment before turning to a waiter. "Water please, lots, your plant is thirsty," she tells them, pointing at the plant as she speaks.

When the water arrives, she pours it into the plant pot, then appears to listen for a moment before nodding in satisfaction and returning to the others.

"So, it appears my Godly powers have expanded somewhat," she tells them. "I can now talk to plants as well as animals and spirits!"